Thenextworldc
    Thenextworldc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Lets go with some off the wall thinking.

Okay, so obviously people bet with emotion for the most part...Im willing to bet most people expect LA to make the playoffs because they never miss it correct? Well im looking at it like there is a 1st time for everything.. La will get blown away tonight, i dont see how they can keep up with the up and down the court rockets here..Rockets want this win too because they need to avoid OKC. rockets +3

That being said, on the other side the Jazz have played well..The Grizz are locked into the 5 spot, now they will want home court here..i think of this game as a playoff and im willing to buy the juice and push it to +6 jazz

Raptors -5 looks like a trap bet, but im betting on it..all these bets are $50 by the way

Bulls -8

and im thinking about taking the pacers/76ers in the under..but may lay off...what are your thoughts on the Rockets..i think that might be the play of the night..just dont see how La can match up..everyone can say the Lakers are going to slow down the game..but you dont learn defense on the last day of the season..rockets will score at will and i dont see how La can keep up

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Jazz have played well? When? Only decent team they've beaten recently is golden state.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Lakers can lose and still make the playoffs IF the Jazz lose also (which might happen, considering Memphis needs to win and hope the Clippers lose in order to get home court in the first round)

Thenextworldc

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Jazz have played well? When? Only decent team they've beaten recently is golden state.
    Winning 9 of 12 games isnt playing well? plus the intensity of this game..and they match up well against the Grizz bro...we will see

Thenextworldc

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Lakers can lose and still make the playoffs IF the Jazz lose also (which might happen, considering Memphis needs to win and hope the Clippers lose in order to get home court in the first round)

Honestly i think La gets blown out by 10+ and I see the Jazz stealing it..just a feeling...

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Thenextworldc View Post
    Winning 9 of 12 games isnt playing well? plus the intensity of this game..and they match up well against the Grizz bro...we will see
    They have only beat shit teams like twolves twice, hornets, suns, sixers... no I haven't been impressed by them. At all.

How many playoff teams have they beaten on the road all season? I can think of 2. They must be 2-20 or something like that.

Thenextworldc

They have only beat shit teams like twolves twice, hornets, suns, sixers... no I haven't been impressed by them. At all.

How many playoff teams have they beaten on the road all season? I can think of 2. They must be 2-20 or something like that.

Bro winning consistenly in the league is hard..who did Miami lose its streak to? a injured bulls team..who did Denver lose theirs too? New Orleans..when your playing for something the bad teams are the worst because they play hard and try to ruin it..those two wins vs Minnesota wasnt easy the Jazz just played well...This game will be in the 80s in my view..and notice i didnt take them money line..i took them +6 because im pretty sure David Stern and the nba will send in the orders to cheat once they see LA is getting smacked

Seto

Just checked it's 3-19...

No one should want to see this dogshit team in the playoffs, how ever much they hate the lakers.

Seto

Bro winning consistenly in the league is hard..who did Miami lose its streak to? a injured bulls team..who did Denver lose theirs too? New Orleans..when your playing for something the bad teams are the worst because they play hard and try to ruin it..those two wins vs Minnesota wasnt easy the Jazz just played well...This game will be in the 80s in my view..and notice i didnt take them money line..i took them +6 because im pretty sure David Stern and the nba will send in the orders to cheat once they see LA is getting smacked
    Those were must win games against shit teams. An injured bulls team on the road is also much different than playing the sixers, suns or hornets at home. If you can't win that when you're desperate for the playoffs you might as well go home.

Lakers game is after the jazz game so stern won't be seeing shit.

Thenextworldc

Just checked it's 3-19...

No one should want to see this dogshit team in the playoffs, how ever much they hate the lakers.
    I hear you, to me people try to combine games, or say well for instance LA beat spurs without kobe so they will beat the Rockets..dumb shit like that, well im looking at it match up wise..what advantages does LA have? dont see it at all..even with howard..asik is good enough to help out down there..no answer for parsons, lin, harden moving up and down..gasol cant even play in this game..metta peace is slow now too...now the jazz match up well against the grizz...conley, foye, they got jefferson against gasol.. just think they match up very well and this game means something..+6 is good enough for me..only putting $50 on it bro..its not that serious

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They beat G.S. (as you noted) and Brooklyn, plus some scrappy Minny and Phoenix teams. Overall add OKC, Indy, Miami, San Antonio, L.A., Denver and Dallas. Albeit most at home, but they have been notching wins on the road and they want this probably even more than the Lakers, who think they deserve to be there just because of their name.

This should be a play-off type game and they will give Memphis all they got. Plus I haven't been too impressed with the way Mempis have been playing, especially Zeebo. Utah +5 is good value, better than L.A. laying points when they were just 4.5 dogs at home against an anemic Spurs team.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by forzuto13 View Post
    They beat G.S. (as you noted) and Brooklyn, plus some scrappy Minny and Phoenix teams. Overall add OKC, Indy, Miami, San Antonio, L.A., Denver and Dallas. Albeit most at home, but they have been notching wins on the road and they want this probably even more than the Lakers, who think they deserve be there just because of their name.

This should be a play-off type game and they will give Memphis all they got. Plus I haven't been too impressed with the way Mempis have been playing, especially Zeebo.
    Brooklyn playing the 2nd leg a b2b in Salt Lake. These lucky fukks feast off that. Bar those spots they would be 8 games under .500 or something.

Scrappy Minny and Phoenix teams are you for real? Those are must wins against teams that have a combined record of 55-107. Against lazy teams they can hang around when you're desperate for the playoffs and giving 100% effort for 48 minutes, you should be winning those games easily, no questions asked.

I will grant you the playoff-intensity game though.

Seto

I hear you, to me people try to combine games, or say well for instance LA beat spurs without kobe so they will beat the Rockets..dumb shit like that, well im looking at it match up wise..what advantages does LA have? dont see it at all..even with howard..asik is good enough to help out down there..no answer for parsons, lin, harden moving up and down..gasol cant even play in this game..metta peace is slow now too...now the jazz match up well against the grizz...conley, foye, they got jefferson against gasol.. just think they match up very well and this game means something..+6 is good enough for me..only putting $50 on it bro..its not that serious
    I didn't say anything about the Rockets/Lakers game. I sort of think the Lakers will win that game but I'm not putting any money on it, don't have a strong feeling.

I didn't even disagree about your Utah play. I just disagreed about the "playing well recently" stuff. They have been taking care of business against bad teams, and mostly at home. End of story. And I would be surprised to see them beating Memphis on the road even if they play a playoff-intensity game, which they should/will.

forzuto13

Well we'll find out in a few hours... Mind you, I'm not loving this Utah team, but getting 5 points and with what's at hand, I'll take it. I just don't know which Memphis team will show up tonight and I can assume Utah will bring 110%. Hell, at least they finished with a winning record, and only two games behind Houston. Still don't know how Milwaukee made it to the playoffs.

Seto

Well we'll find out in a few hours... Mind you, I'm not loving this Utah team, but getting 5 points and with what's at hand, I'll take it. I just don't know which Memphis team will show up tonight and I can assume Utah will bring 110%. Hell, at least they finished with a winning record, and only two games behind Houston. Still don't know how Milwaukee made it to the playoffs.
    east sucks. the sixers and raptors are only 4-5 games out of the playoffs

forzuto13

With the way Toronto has been playing it would've been much more entertaining to see them get beat by Miami instead of the Bucks. Too bad they turned it on too late and traded for Gay mid-season.

Seto

With the way Toronto has been playing it would've been much more entertaining to see them get beat by Miami instead of the Bucks. Too bad they turned it on too late and traded for Gay mid-season.
    Integrate Dallas into the Eastern Conference momentarily. They have a better fan base than Milwaukee (Bucks/Bulls games are basically played with the same crowd in Milwaukee and in Chicago), have a better record than them and are really not THAT far west.

Thenextworldc

this is why we bet...i still think the public auto believes LA will make the playoffs..so they use that thought process to gauge these games...just dont see them being able to keep up with the rockets and i think utah does well..now the better question is if Utah does win, do you change how you bet on the Lakers game if nothing is at stake..thats the better question because in the back of their minds they are in...

Seto

this is why we bet...i still think the public auto believes LA will make the playoffs..so they use that thought process to gauge these games...just dont see them being able to keep up with the rockets and i think utah does well..now the better question is if Utah does win, do you change how you bet on the Lakers game if nothing is at stake..thats the better question because in the back of their minds they are in...
    It shouldn't. Lakers regardless of Utah's result should want to avoid OKC. From a Rockets perspective Utah's result changes nothing.

Thenextworldc

It shouldn't. Lakers regardless of Utah's result should want to avoid OKC. From a Rockets perspective Utah's result changes nothing.
    Your not being serious lol..it def does change alot..they aren't supposed to win either series against the spurs or OKC..they have no shot..they also have no pressure because since kobe is out no one thinks they can win a series anyway..i dont think it matters so much as to who they are playing..i think what matters more to LA and the city is making the playoffs..no one has expectations of LA doing anything..the goal is making the playoffs..if the jazz loses, trust me the pressure is off..Rockets on the other hand have a legit shot to give someone hell in the playoffs because of the way they score and them having a superstar..so we will see

Thenextworldc

im also looking at the clippers/kings over 208..i think the kings play hard and score at home and the clippers do them...think this gets in the hundred..whats your opinion on that? kings have the kind of players who are stubborn as well and will try to mess shit up..evans, cousins etc..so im thinking of a high scoring game..also thats why the line is -6 because vegas knows its going to be a competitive game

forzuto13

im also looking at the clippers/kings over 208..i think the kings play hard and score at home and the clippers do them...think this gets in the hundred..whats your opinion on that? kings have the kind of players who are stubborn as well and will try to mess shit up..evans, cousins etc..so im thinking of a high scoring game..also thats why the line is -6 because vegas knows its going to be a competitive game
    Well it looks like I was off with the Memphis/Utah under (maybe it goes into O.T.??) so far but I like the under on the Clips/Kings game, since L.A. has been stepping up their D ever since Del Negro ripped on them for not playing enough D. Their games against losing teams have gone under 11-5-1 in the last 17. Already dropped to 205.5