frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Delusional Laker fans everywhere thinking they can advance past the 1st round

Lakers homer everywhere in SBR thinking they have a chance against the Spurs. Yes you guy just beat the Spurs in a game that was just an exhibition to them. First off Tony Parker is not going to be scoring 4 points again, and then Steve Blake is not going to go off for 20 again. Despite TP horrid performance, the Lakers barely squeaked must win a home. They will lose to the Spurs 4-1 or a 4-0 sweep guaranteed by OKC.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Lakers homer everywhere in SBR thinking they have a chance against the Spurs. Yes you guy just beat the Spurs in a game that was just an exhibition to them. First off Tony Parker is not going to be scoring 4 points again, and then Steve Blake is not going to go off for 20 again. Despite TP horrid performance, the Lakers barely squeaked must win a home. They will lose to the Spurs 4-1 or a 4-0 sweep guaranteed by OKC.
    Isn't this the delusional Nugget fan that recently claimed the Nuggets could win it all??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Lakers might be better without kobe, but they will not win their first series.

jimm246
    Update your status
    jimm246's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2652

Who said the lakers are getting in to the playoff I don't think so

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by jimm246 View Post
    Who said the lakers are getting in to the playoff I don't think so
    Parlay jazz ml and houston ml then. Pays around +500.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Isn't this the delusional Nugget fan that recently claimed the Nuggets could win it all??

Good chance nuggets lose in 1st round too imo.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Never said that son. I said it was a good value to take the Nuggets when they were +1200 to win the west, so you could potentially hedge them if they were to make it the Western Conference Finals. There's nothing delusional about seeing the Nuggets beating Goldenstate in the 1st round, the Spurs in the 2nd round, and being the West Finals. Highly probable if anything.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Now is as good of a time as ever to head to Vegas.... when I lived there Los Angeles sports fans flooded the books... Lakers, Dodgers, USC lines always super inflated. I guarantee you will be able to get a great price on the Spurs/Thunder due to the Los Angeles sports homers betting the Lakers and moving the line.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

lakers are too good

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Isnt that the point of being a fan? Scumbags like OP are the reason I hate people.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Isnt that the point of being a fan? Scumbags like OP are the reason I hate people.
    Classic fairweather Laker fan, wouldn't expect nothing less from you losers!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

See if there's works better than previous frost predictions.

denver will be in Super Bowl

Manning a lock for MVP

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

Rellik
    Rellik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4386

Denver won't win the West and Lakers won't get past the 1st round. They might play better without Kobe but that's it. I think Lakers will be just happy they made the playoffs

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

That's what doing Acid will do to you.... William Walters... check in pal

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

lakers gona play okc.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Nuggets fans are way more delusional than Laker fans...Because Nuggets are the #3 seed and played well in the reg season, their fans are hyped and think they're gonna go deep in the playoffs

Lakers fan on the other hand know by now how their team plays...they are justified to have hope vs Spurs but they don't have any hopes further than that.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

The Lakers are playing a different brand of basketball as of late. Pau is getting utilized much more effectively and Dwight seems close to 100%. Add Nash to the mix and they could cause a lot of problems for the injury plagued Spurs. I wouldn't sleep on the Lakers, they can do some damage with the way they're playing now.

frostno98

Vegas and bookies all around the world are over joyed that the public squares bettors is about to hammer the sh1t out the Lakers to win the series against the Spurs. Had the Lakers played the Thunders I doubt the books would get a lot of action. Since the Spurs appears to beatable, this is a perfect trap for mass burial to the squares public joe bettors. Bookies haven't budge one bit by the Spurs slump, still making them heavy favorites in this series but also to win the West.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Vegas and bookies all around the world are over joyed that the public squares bettors is about to hammer the sh1t out the Lakers to win the series against the Spurs. Had the Lakers played the Thunders I doubt the books would get a lot of action. Since the Spurs appears to beatable, this is a perfect trap for mass burial to the squares public joe bettors. Bookies haven't budge one bit by the Spurs slump, still making them heavy favorites in this series but also to win the West.
    yep. Laker homers paying the rent all season for the books

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

We are the same delusional fans who thought they would make it to playoffs.. We are so crazy

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

They might. But you can rest assured they could not past round 2. And that's a lock.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    We are the same delusional fans who thought they would make it to playoffs.. We are so crazy
    don't get carried away.. if Stern had not arranged 5 games for you in the last 5 weeks...you don't make this last post

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

IF Stern hadnt "arranged" a blocked trade Lakers would have have chris paul and a #2 or 3 seed right now

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    don't get carried away.. if Stern had not arranged 5 games for you in the last 5 weeks...you don't make this last post

Mean like your thread of Mavs making playoffs

frostno98

Both the NBA and Vegas got what they wanted. The NBA will get some bonus views from the millions fairweather Laker fans around the globe, while Vegas will benefit from those same fair weather delusional fans betting on a huge payout odds thinking their team can beat the Spurs and even make it to the NBA finals

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Spurs +250 to sweep must be a joke

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laker homer here.... The Lakers have absolutely no shot at beating the spurs In a 7 game series... Playoffs is about making adjustments n matchups two things dantoni knows nothing about... He just has his team play the way he wants that's it

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    It's not stern u dumbass it's Vegas

frostno98

I know their were of ton of Lakers homers here thinking they can pull this off

Aaron McCrevice
    Aaron McCrevice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655