redsox9985
    redsox9985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Jazz/Memphis

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread for this game seeing there wasn't already one for it. Who do you guys think wins this game? Initially I was all over Utah due to the must win element but I'm starting to think Memphis will come out with intensity trying to apply pressure on the clippers to win later tonight. Memphis playing for a chance at home court in the playoffs, jazz for a chance to go to the playoffs. Who do you think gets it done?

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Jazz have been on a tear and are playing with a sense of purpose, having won 9 of 11 and have been playing better on the road. They are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games overall and 6-0 ATS on the road. Jazz are also 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings in Memphis and 14-6 ATS between the two in general.

My first thought before line came out was it would be Memphis -3. So Utah +5 has quite a bit of value here and I think they can even get the W. Grizz would need to win this game and also have Clips lose in Sacramento to even get home court for first round. I think the Clips game will be more of a battle than people think but they should win and Memphis probably knows it too. Clips had plenty of rest last night at home and have just a one hour flight to Sacramento.

I've heard that Memphis might play their reserves again like they did with Dallas. I like Utah +5, ML and the OVER 180!
    Points Awarded:

redsox9985 gave forzuto13 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: redsox9985

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Thank You forzuto13 very good

redsox9985
    redsox9985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Yeah thank you forzuto13, very good information. I appreciate your input as I was trying to figure out which way to go on this game.

forzuto13

Let's just hope it's a good call. Line moving in favor of Utah but total dropped. I can't lay money on an under play of <180 though, considering this could be close enough for an O.T. game...

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

went with utah ML. lets cash this shiett

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by forzuto13 View Post
    Jazz have been on a tear and are playing with a sense of purpose, having won 9 of 11 and have been playing better on the road. They are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games overall and 6-0 ATS on the road. Jazz are also 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings in Memphis and 14-6 ATS between the two in general.

My first thought before line came out was it would be Memphis -3. So Utah +5 has quite a bit of value here and I think they can even get the W. Grizz would need to win this game and also have Clips lose in Sacramento to even get home court for first round. I think the Clips game will be more of a battle than people think but they should win and Memphis probably knows it too. Clips had plenty of rest last night at home and have just a one hour flight to Sacramento.

I've heard that Memphis might play their reserves again like they did with Dallas. I like Utah +5, ML and the OVER 180!
    I hate to pick on you again in another thread and I know I have another thing coming if Utah wins, but you expected the line to be Memphis-3???? What????

Unless you expected that because Memphis could be resting (in that case my apologies), but Memphis favored by 3 against Utah at home after being favored by 3 against the Clippers who are an INFINITELY superior team to the Jazz at home... What the fuk

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Small play on Utah ml...no faith in the Jazz but I do see some value on the odds based on the fact that Memphis may get their starters limited minutes. They know its alot to ask for the Queens to beat Clips AND for them to play a physical game vs a hungry Jazz team...coach knows this type of game can get ugly and if Utah is smart, they will set the tone early with some hard fouls/physical play and cause the Grizz to pull out their starters to avoid injury risk.

forzuto13

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I hate to pick on you again in another thread and I know I have another thing coming if Utah wins, but you expected the line to be Memphis-3???? What????

Unless you expected that because Memphis could be resting (in that case my apologies), but Memphis favored by 3 against Utah at home after being favored by 3 against the Clippers who are an INFINITELY superior team to the Jazz at home... What the fuk
    Ha ha, no problem man. This whole sports betting thing is all about egos, right? Anyway, I figured that since I read somewhere that the Memphis coach was expecting to play his reserves again since they got the 5 seed locked up, but it looks like most the starters are going. I hope Utah wins though so I can rub it in!!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope this has the feel of a playoff game.

forzuto13

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I hope this has the feel of a playoff game.
    With the lack of urgency the Grizz are playing with now it doesn't, but that favors Utah!

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Fk wish I was on the under obviously! I gt Jazz +5.5.

forzuto13

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Fk wish I was on the under obviously! I gt Jazz +5.5.
    Slowly creeping up. Memphis already over foul limit. Utah should play more aggressively now and foul shots stop the clock...

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of the worst travels I've ever seen and no calls. NBA refs are terrible

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Jazz TT 042 second half

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jazz suck at everything

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Jazz TT 042 second half
    Ruh-Roh, Raggy

forzuto13

Can they ask to finish the game in Utah?

PorkChop

What a dismal performance by Utah. I'd fire the penetrating coach after that.

your team is desperate, in a must win game and they score 51 points through 3 quarters. Joke

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

In a playoff like final regular season game, with the season on the line, I have never seen as poor an NBA porformance as the Jazzz are displaying. From the players and their effort, to the coach and his ingenuity, just woeful. Even if you're not the better team, you can still go out their and try your best. Instead, this team appears to have had its bags packed long before it even started, and already are on vacation. What a despicable display of disgust to every Jazz fan and backer, and with ALL the MILLIONS they make, you'd think that you'd at least get 5 guys making millions having fun playing together to the end. Instead, this Jazz team looks like a college team out there with no clue. Is that the Utes playing or the Jazz?

Watching their emotionless coach standing on the sidelines with his hands in his pocket, and not once calling a timeout as the game started to get away and into double digits, you can see the team is laying down starting with the head coach. Sure would be nice to get paid MILLIONS to be a PROFESSIONAL, and get away with performing like an ungrateful amatuer. May I suggest that the entire Jazz team and staff donate their game checks to charity, as none of you deserve one penny after this historic dismal display.
    Points Awarded:

PorkChop gave 4seasons 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

forzuto13

They can't even hit their free throws when they keep drawing fouls to maybe give them a chance.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Tried to warn you guys about these frauds. So glad we're not going to see any more of them this season.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    In a playoff like final regular season game, with the season on the line, I have never seen as poor an NBA porformance as the Jazzz are displaying. From the players and their effort, to the coach and his ingenuity, just woeful. Even if you're not the better team, you can still go out their and try your best. Instead, this team appears to have had its bags packed long before it even started, and already are on vacation. What a despicable display of disgust to every Jazz fan and backer, and with ALL the MILLIONS they make, you'd think that you'd at least get 5 guys making millions having fun playing together to the end. Instead, this Jazz team looks like a college team out there with no clue. Is that the Utes playing or the Jazz?

Watching their emotionless coach standing on the sidelines with his hands in his pocket, and not once calling a timeout as the game started to get away and into double digits, you can see the team is laying down starting with the head coach. Sure would be nice to get paid MILLIONS to be a PROFESSIONAL, and get away with performing like an ungrateful amatuer. May I suggest that the entire Jazz team and staff donate their game checks to charity, as none of you deserve one penny after this historic dismal display.

Nailed it.

Watching there coach just sit on the bench makes me want to throw up. But he'll be collecting his paycheck. Disgusting

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

utah, crash your plane into a mountain.

-thanks