mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Autoplay Alert: Lakers ML Vs. Houston

Thoughts? Don't see them losing here.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Jazz game is before lakers but with the 7 seed available, lakers will be playing for something regardless of utah winning or not. Shame I didn't snap this up at +100 earlier, when it reopens will likely be lakers-4.5 or so

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Jazz game is before lakers but with the 7 seed available, lakers will be playing for something regardless of utah winning or not. Shame I didn't snap this up at +100 earlier, when it reopens will likely be lakers-4.5 or so
    Where was it available at +100? Pinny hasn't put up anything for it yet. I'll be throwing down half my bankroll no matter what the ML price is, they're not losing this game.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    Where was it available at +100? Pinny hasn't put up anything for it yet. I'll be throwing down half my bankroll no matter what the ML price is, they're not losing this game.
    it was at bwin.com, no way pinny would throw out a retarded line like that especially not knowing all the parameters so early before the game.

only thing that held me back from pounding it was if houston had won today, and the jazz lost at memphis early wednesday, lakers would have been locked in to the 8 seed and could've rested starters. and houston would still be playing for the 6/7 seeds.

sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mean the only thing hat prevented u pounding it was bwins pussy £200 max bets regardless of sport

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by sarasmith View Post
    You mean the only thing hat prevented u pounding it was bwins pussy £200 max bets regardless of sport
    coulda put 200 ml and 200 spread. that's already 5 units for me.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

It'll be somethin sick like -390, watch.
    Last edited by JayLA; 04-16-13 at 08:50 AM.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I was hoping it would be a pickem or Lakers -1 for the spread. They were just +4.5 dogs at home against the Spurs. Guess we'll find out tonight. Either way gotta go with Lakers...

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

you might as well play the under. Lakers are a half court team now. No running and gunning if they want to win.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

total will be over 200-205. Game under that.

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    total will be over 200-205. Game under that.
    Why even bother with the total when we have a higher EV play?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Thoughts? Don't see them losing here.
    Who is the girl in your avi?

Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Does it make sense to play Utah and Lakers ML in a parlay? Will Lakers care to win if Utah loses anyway? Seems like a correlated bet to me.
    Last edited by Taka; 04-16-13 at 05:48 PM.

redsox9985
    redsox9985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

^^^^I was thinking the same thing Taka. Because they are going to overlap there is no way the Lakers can afford to take it easy in the first half while Utah is still playing. I really believe that there is no way the Lakers are losing at home either way but it is unfortunate that Houston is still battling for a better seed themselves. Either way I like the Jazz/Lakers ML for tomorrow.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    Does it make sense to play Utah and Lakers ML in a parlay? Will Lakers care to win if Utah loses anyway? Seems like a correlated bet to me.
    Yes they will care to win anyway because they want no part of OKC in round 1. If they win, regardless of Utah result they get the 7 seed.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by redsox9985 View Post
    ^^^^I was thinking the same thing Taka. Because they are going to overlap there is no way the Lakers can afford to take it easy in the first half while Utah is still playing. I really believe that there is no way the Lakers are losing at home either way but it is unfortunate that Houston is still battling for a better seed themselves. Either way I like the Jazz/Lakers ML for tomorrow.
    Utah will likely be done before or at worst a couple minutes in to the Laker game, unless their game goes to OT. But either way the Lakers should be trying their hardest to win, because they want to stay away from OKC as long as possible (as does Houston that said).

mysterio619

Hope you guys took this