Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Do Denver have anything to play for tonight?

Already bet on Denver ML but planning on doubling up on the bet. Are they in some race for the seeding or will they be fine with a loss? Any input will be appreciated. Don't want to throw away money.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I was just looking at this too. I really really like this, and am wavering to take this or not. Denver is playing for the #3 seed in which I think they DESPERATELY want. Jennings is out today too. The Bucks are horrible and are no match for Denver even at home.

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes they do since theyre only up 1 game on clippers and memphis for the 3 seed. fryiad is hurt though

Sumalia

Thank you for the input. Hopefully McGee can get his brain straight for the game and do some good,he has all the potential and physical abilities in the world. Also Mozgov ain't a bad player I have seen him a lot playing for the Russian national team and he plays much better there,he will probably get some good minutes tonight. And Milwaukee were reallyyy bad against Bobcats,Bobcats ran thru them like hot knife thru butter.

Sumalia

Now I see the line has moved very insignificantly from 1.35 to 1.41-1.43 since the opening.This probably has to do with Farried being out.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

With a win they can clinch home court advantage and I think they also want to break thefranchise winning record...

Sumalia

Milwaukee came to play,Denver didn't know where they were...but somehow it hit!

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Almost kicked myself for playing an NBA moneyline. Never again, I swear