Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Lakers without Kobe

I new the cash cow would come to an end soon. Betting the Lakers in-game in the 3rd quarter has been an atm for me over the past month.

I expected this. To this point, The team is asleep in the first 3 quarters letting Kobe do his thing. THen the last quarter (when things are desperate) they all get involved and dominate opponents.

Tonight, they are playing the best team they have played this month and I don't think they have trailed by more than 5 and have actually led most of the 2nd and 3rd quarters. No juicy LAL PK lines tonight.

What a bummer. I was enjoying watching the account grow at record pace.

If the Laker's lose, the storyline will be no kobe = no playoffs. However, this team is screaming on defense tonight and ball movement has been the best in a month.

I would not go so far as to say they will have a better chance in the playoffs without him. I was waiting to cash on LAL in the playoffs because I expected the Lakers to turn it up like they have tonight except Kobe would also still be on the court.

Interesting stuff...

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
    I new the cash cow would come to an end soon. Betting the Lakers in-game in the 3rd quarter has been an atm for me over the past month.

I expected this. To this point, The team is asleep in the first 3 quarters letting Kobe do his thing. THen the last quarter (when things are desperate) they all get involved and dominate opponents.

Tonight, they are playing the best team they have played this month and I don't think they have trailed by more than 5 and have actually led most of the 2nd and 3rd quarters. No juicy LAL PK lines tonight.

What a bummer. I was enjoying watching the account grow at record pace.

If the Laker's lose, the storyline will be no kobe = no playoffs. However, this team is screaming on defense tonight and ball movement has been the best in a month.

I would not go so far as to say they will have a better chance in the playoffs without him. I was waiting to cash on LAL in the playoffs because I expected the Lakers to turn it up like they have tonight except Kobe would also still be on the court.

Interesting stuff...
    They have always moved the ball better without Kobe...They will miss him down the stretch late in the 4th because he is clutch from the field as well as clutch from the line...but look for this team to play well through out their remaining games not just late.......fatigue is the only problem they may have in the 4th quarter which usually lead to lapses in defense....no surprise to see them up.....had Pau and Meeks not shot so poorly...it would have been a blow out..

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

Dislocates shoulder= Needs wheelchair

Lol thats awesome

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

dam, paul pierce was the worse

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post