lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    i dont care who wins, i wasnt making a prediction, but the guys claiming the spurs have nothing to play are 100% bonafide loonytoons ... the lakers are going nowhere without kobe and stern knows it so the idea that he gives a fukk if they get in is pretty comical too...

gl on your bets boys...

lakeshow, i like you too, bud...but your nba prowess is little to be praised

raydog if i was booking with you i would have put you under on nba alone.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dalamar View Post

You wouldn't know smart money if it was shoved up your bunghole.

lol

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Wow at some of the posters in this thread

Spurs don't care about #1 seed. Spurs can't get #1 seed. Iwin you must not follow NBA.

Hahaha unreal

This is what's left at SBR....

you are part of that. you are white? correct? thanks

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This thread exposed a lot of posters who are either complete jokes or complete frauds.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    This thread exposed a lot of posters who are either complete jokes or complete frauds.

lots of these idiots dont understand the nba.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Wow at some of the posters in this thread

Spurs don't care about #1 seed. Spurs can't get #1 seed. Iwin you must not follow NBA.

Hahaha unreal

This is what's left at SBR....
    I love how some people are talking about a gambling forum like it used to be glory days or some shit.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

San Antonio was playing for the 1 seed?

Yeah, I'm sure Pop really expects OKC to lose at home to Sacramento or Milwaukee.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

Yeah, I'm sure Pop really expects OKC to lose at home to Sacramento or Milwaukee.

Shhhhh. There are some die dummies in this thread that actually still think the spurs can get the number 1 seed, and will call you stupid names if you don't fall for that stupid ass bullshit.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Really? Give me 200/1 odds.

The point wasn't that SA would likely get the 1 seed, it's that they have a chance at it.

So as long as they had a chance at the 1 seed, they did have something to play for.

Who got exposed?

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I love how some people are talking about a gambling forum like it used to be glory days or some shit.
    Iwin is correct. This forum used to have legitamite bettors. Players talk was dominated by adult discussions about how to find edges, reading stats, properly setting up lines, BK management advice...real handicapping information. Now, it has been over run by degenerate college kids throwing around insults and calling everyone an idiot who takes the other side of a bet. This forum has certainly regressed.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Iwin is correct. This forum used to have legitamite bettors. Players talk was dominated by adult discussions about how to find edges, reading stats, properly setting up lines, BK management advice...real handicapping information. Now, it has been over run by degenerate college kids throwing around insults and calling everyone an idiot who takes the other side of a bet. This forum has certainly regressed.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

ooo the good ol' days.......
    gamblers are naturally competitive people. if anyone's sharing valuable information worth any kind of money on a public message board for free, it's to show off. either out of goodwill, or some kind of weird personal fulfillment..

let's take this quote from yourself........
    Actually I think its a pretty good day, I have three bets one with a 6% edge, a second with 3% and a third with a 2% edge. I think the end of the season is better. Through out the year I'm usually dealing with a 1 - 2% edge...
    why didn't you explain your "edge" a little better? that would be "real handicapping information", wouldn't it?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Spurs have even more incentive to win tonight. Lol.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

lots of these idiots dont understand the nba.

yisman

Spurs have even more incentive to win tonight. Lol.
    lol

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Lakers easiest bet of the year last night.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

point being, if they didnt win out, they had 0 chance... not sure how you guys are so mathematically challenged, but i wish i had more players who cant count

lakeshow, you can bring your gut plays and guesses to my shop 24/7 365 homey ...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

If the spurs had something to play for last night would they have benched TP?

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

If the spurs had something to play for last night would they have benched TP?
    Ya I guess Pops just "accidentally" forgot to put Parker in during the 4th quarter.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Ya I guess Pops just "accidentally" forgot to put Parker in during the 4th quarter.
    TP wasn't dead, he could have asked back in.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Lakers easiest bet of the year last night.
    Let's hope not. But all the signs were there.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Good thing the spurs had so much to play for the last 3 games of the season. That incentive to win is what separates chumps from champions.

raydog

seaborneq, you are much too old to stoop so low with this awful style of trolling... looking like a complete fukking retard while knowing you are wrong or saying "oh i was trolling" , is not cool pal.. just letting you know... leave this stupid shit to the kids.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

seaborneq, you are much too old to stoop so low with this awful style of trolling... looking like a complete fukking retard while knowing you are wrong or saying "oh i was trolling" , is not cool pal.. just letting you know... leave this stupid shit to the
    kids.
    How am I trolling? Did you even go through the thread to see what some of the responses were? Raydog, do some research. All I stated were facts. You should indeed do the same.

yisman

Obviously after losing to the Lakers, Popovich decided to sit guys vs. Golden State.

They were trying against LA (hence Duncan playing big minutes). They were not trying against GS (as evidenced by Parker and Duncan sitting out).

It was logical. Had the Spurs beaten the Lakers, I'm sure Duncan would've played last night.

raydog

How am I trolling? Did you even go through the thread to see what some of the responses were? Raydog, do some research. All I stated were facts. You should indeed do the same.
    and you continue...

the only facts were that the spurs were mathematically in the hunt for the #1 seed... you knew it and continued with this childish shit ... nevermind, fukksakes...cant even have an adult conversation with a members that has been here for 7 years .

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

and you continue...

the only facts were that the spurs were mathematically in the hunt for the #1 seed... you knew it and continued with this childish shit ... nevermind, fukksakes...cant even have an adult conversation with a members that has been here for 7 years .
    Raydog, I wish you would add your opinion about the title of the thread instead of judge what you think is childish. We would all be better off.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Obviously after losing to the Lakers, Popovich decided to sit guys vs. Golden State.

They were trying against LA (hence Duncan playing big minutes). They were not trying against GS (as evidenced by Parker and Duncan sitting out).

It was logical. Had the Spurs beaten the Lakers, I'm sure Duncan would've played last night.
    Tony Parker was benched in the fourth quarter of the Lakers game. He IS still the spurs best player isn't he? Let's see how many times a coach is going to bench a team's best player in a game with an incentive to win.

raydog

you are fukking drunk if you think that san an would rather play houston instead of l.a. or utah in rd.1
    you didnt think this opinion was strong enough?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Spurs shouldn't give a shit who they play in the first, second, or third round. You have to beat whoever it is to advance. Seeding meant nothing to the spurs, and no one wants to admit it.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quit listening to magic johnson.

yisman

Tony Parker was benched in the fourth quarter of the Lakers game. He IS still the spurs best player isn't he? Let's see how many times a coach is going to bench a team's best player in a game with an incentive to win.
    Tony Parker played most of the game. So did Tim Duncan.

When the Spurs don't have an incentive to win, both players sit.

So they did have an incentive to win. The #1 seed. That's a fact.

Spurs shouldn't give a shit who they play in the first, second, or third round. You have to beat whoever it is to advance. Seeding meant nothing to the spurs, and no one wants to admit it.
    Uh, seeding means a lot to everyone. It determines matchups and home court. Should the Spurs meet the Thunder (very likely they'd have to go through them to make the finals), they'd rather have HCA.

raydog

Quit listening to magic johnson.
    you have me extremely confused with the typical square kid on this board...

its your statement above that leaves me baffled... either you are just fukking around or are actually one of the dumbest fukking posters at this place...either way, its old and unfunny... a 1st grader knows how important home court is in the playoff, yet you cant seem to get a grasp on it

done with the idiocy...gl in the playoffs guys.. from what i can see, most of you wont win without it.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Tony Parker played most of the game. So did Tim Duncan.

When the Spurs don't have an incentive to win, both players sit.

So they did have an incentive to win. The #1 seed. That's a fact.

Uh, seeding means a lot to everyone. It determines matchups and home court. Should the Spurs meet the Thunder (very likely they'd have to go through them to make the finals), they'd rather have HCA.
    Yisman. I really expect more out of you. tony played 28 of a possible 48 minutes, none in the fourth quarter. That says more about pops mentality thanks anything you guys and gals think about winning a regular season game the last week of the season. The opening post said it all. Spurs had their own agenda that night, and beating the lakers was not one of them.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

you have me extremely confused with the typical square kid on this board...

its your statement above that leaves me baffled... either you are just fukking around or are actually one of the dumbest fukking posters at this place...either way, its old and unfunny... a 1st grader knows how important home court is in the playoff, yet you cant seem to get a grasp on it

done with the idiocy...gl in the playoffs guys.. from what i can see, most of you wont win without it.
    do you really think it matters where the spurs play the lakers this year? La, alamodome, beirut? Did home court help the spurs beat the thunder last post season?

yisman

Yisman. I really expect more out of you. tony played 28 of a possible 48 minutes, none in the fourth quarter. That says more about pops mentality thanks anything you guys and gals think about winning a regular season game the last week of the season. The opening post said it all. Spurs had their own agenda that night, and beating the lakers was not one of them.
    You're wrong. As I said, the Spurs have an established precedent for protocol when they don't care whether they win. That protocol does not include playing Parker and Duncan.

If you want to see what it looks like when the Spurs don't care, see Monday night's game against Golden State.

The Spurs did have an incentive to win on Sunday and Popovich proved it.

First 1234 Last