Genius1512
    Genius1512's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lal/sa

Just thinking out loud....if Dwight is talking about all he can control is the defensive end, Ron Artest is starting (def kinda guy), the best scorer of the last 15 years is out (Kobe), a great shooter/terrible defender ( Nash ) is out too, and the spurs are known for good defense, not much fast pace/transition.... With a total @ 196.5...

WHY AERNT WE POUNDING UNDER?

doesnt a 95-87 kinda game seem likely?

thanks fellas!

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I like this angle. Also helps that the one who will take the most free throws for the lakers is a coin flip every time he shoots one.

This is going to be a fun one to watch. I have no idea how they will respond but I have to believe that every single last person on the Laker's roster will be working their hardest to prove that its not just the Kobe show.

I like the Lakers too. That is the delima. Laker D is crap. So if they win, it will be because they edged out the scoring fest. Maybe not but that sure seems like a likely outcome.

Thanks,
    Dirty D

Genius1512
    Genius1512's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy money here. I feel everyone was overthinking or anticipating a tough one. I felt under was the strong play. Albeit it's halftime and a crazy second half or overtime and I look like a fool lol. I just felt this was a high probability play. That's what we're here for

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Under easiest play. Just hope these spurs can cover -3