bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arenas is on his way to another 40 point night

This guy is on fire lately...

Arenas is doing it again tonight against the Grizzys. He's already scored 29 point and were only in the 5 minute mark of the 3rd.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I caught some of this game as well! He would have easily had over 40 if they wouldn't have been up by a million in the 3rd... The Grizzlies are definitely the laughing stock of the league this year! 6-23? Looks like Fratello might be lookin for a job soon!

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

arenas is a bad azz

it is crazy that almost all of their wins are real high scoring and most of their losses are low scoring games

i look for the wiz to be pedal to the metal no matter what til they get totally run down from exhaustion (in other words beware the under with the wiz)

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Yeah I caught some of this game as well! He would have easily had over 40 if they wouldn't have been up by a million in the 3rd... The Grizzlies are definitely the laughing stock of the league this year! 6-23? Looks like Fratello might be lookin for a job soon!
    Your right bud on all comments.

I can't put all the blame on Fratello though. Don't get me wrong I feel he should be fired, but in his defense Gasol was injured for about 3 months, and that put this team in a tailspin right out of the gate this year.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Most underrated player in the NBA. He is finally getting recognition for his play. He could be the leading score for this season.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pretty impressed with this guy and I don't even watch the NBa very much....

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a huge Arizona Wildcat fan, it kills me to know that we could have had him still on the team when we lost to Duke in the Championship game in '01.

Hope the spark continues!