LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Milwaukee Bucks +9.5

The Spurs are actually just 5-9 ATS at home this season while the Bucks have a winning 8-7 ATS road mark, and we look for those patterns to continue tonight at this generous price.

San Antonio is coming off of a 112-77 wipeout of New Orleans on the road, but the Spurs are currently on a three-game home ATS losing streak, losing outright to Houston and failing to cover in wins vs. Memphis and a depleted Philadelphia team. Furthermore Milwaukee has covered the last three head-to-head meetings between these clubs, including a narrow 95-92 Spurs victory the last time these teams played here. Finally the Spurs are surprisingly 8-20-1 ATS in their last 29 home games stretching back to last season.

The Bucks are averaging a healthy 102.6 points per game overall, and that production does not fall off much on the road where they average 101.7 points on 46.2 percent shooting. The problem as usual has been the defense, which is allowing 107.4 points per contest away from home. However that average road losing margin of -5.7 points would still be good enough to safely cover this inflated spread.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too am liking the Bucks in this game sir.

Lets just hope Terry Stotts keeps challenging his team to play all 4 quarters like he did against NJ Saturday night.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

nice hit

dunno why the bucks play the spurs so well but they do

they got the offense to keep it close i guess and they are playing well lately

i was in on this one

DarkProdigy
    DarkProdigy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won the +9.5 bet also!

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

right on

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony Parker didn't even show up in the second half, and the Spurs just gave this game away down the stretch.

Very nice winner everyone

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had two units on the spread and one on the ML... yum!