Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

4/11 In-Game Live Betting Discussion

Just can't wait for the game to start. Starting thread early.

Tonight might be a good night for in-game betting. I can see both teams getting in hole's early. I see it more for OKC than the Knicks but both are ripe to get better odds in-game.

Both are on the road
    Both are playing teams that can score in flurries

One of these two teams will be down by 8-10 points in the first half. It might not be for long but it will likely happen. Wouldn't be surprised if we can get one of them at PK +120 or better.

Watched the laker live line all night last night and it popped up to LAL PK +135 with about 6 minutes left when the blazers took a 5 pt lead. Thats a hell of a lot better than LAL -6 -110. The game before, grabbed Lakers at LAL -2.5 -110. Hell of a lot better than LAL -8.5 pregame (won by 8).

Maybe both favs blow it out from beginning to end tonight but I suspect that one of them will get in a hole at some point or at a minimum one will be close late. Either situation gives us a chance to grab a good team at PK + odds

GL

Dirty D

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

New York Knicks vs Chicago BullsGame WinnerNew York PK 4/11/2013 7:16:19 PM +100 $100.00 $100.00 Pending

Figured it was worth a shot. Line popped up a lot after that Bulls run. Melo had been out for 10 min so here is to melo coming back in racking up some points.