lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Thursday!

anyone on OKC and Knicks parlay???

do bulls have people out? i know knicks do but im assuming melo will be still on fire
    with a low scoring bulls. any suggestions?

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I only have the ML on both (parlayed w/ Denver ML and Clips ML 1st half from last night). Bulls should be without Deng, Rose, Gibson. Noah might play but he won't be much use with his condition, even after the cortisone shot.

Knicks shorthanded as well: no Wallace, Camby, Thomas, Stoud or Martin. Chandler could play but he is doubtful. Carmelo is on a roll though and I think he wants that new scoring title for the Knicks!

Bulls have lost last five games to teams with losing records and they have beaten Brooklyn, Miami and Indy in the last month. I'm sure they'll get up for the TNT game and they'll have to play just as hard as they did against Miami. They'll probably double team Melo the whole night but Melo can get his shots regardless with the way he's been playing. JR Smith will be the x-factor and will have to have a huge game. That and NY will have to contain the 3's on the perimeter, which killed them the last few games vs. Bulls.

I don't see the Bulls getting the season sweep vs. Knicks though tonight. Their last losses, however, have all come by an average of a few points, so I'm staying away from the spread and taking NY ML.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

zzz not confident but ill tail knicks ML. BOL to us