Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey.. "nice ball-distribution… Kobe"

(61 Pts/only 9 Assists) in the 1H vs, Portland... (atrocious, ball-sharing)

Gasol shooting 6-of-7 (.857) very few touches
    Dwight shooting 4-of-6 (.667) even less

Kobe shooting 9-of-17 (.529)*

BUT... has 130% more shots than BOTH BIGS COMBINED...

Kobe thinks that he will shoot 53% in the 2H as well...
    so will take another 12-14 shots.. finish over 30 FG attempts for the game..

if they lose .. it's on him

Ratzz

i guess if they win.. it's on him too...

but that's too risky, imo

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Come on Menses go easy on Kobe! Lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Ratzzz.....you are a fruitcake. Just admit you have a man crush on kobe

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Ratzzz.....you are a fruitcake. Just admit you have a man crush on kobe
    untrue. though i will admit, that i like fruitcake. a bit heavy for me.. but tasty nevertheless.there is a place in Texas that specializes in it.. forget name.. they deliver all year round..i swear it weighs like 20 lbs. go easy on it

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Hey Ratz, these idiots actually believe we are the same person...lol Kobe gotta green light tonight.....23 shots and counting...He is willing his team....I'll give him that....but more often than not...Lakers loose when he scores that many...Will defer to his team mates down the stretch or continue to shoot after he's gone cold? Will Stern bail him out if he does? lolol

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

all you do is bi tch and complain about kobe and the lakers.... s.t.f.u already and quit bit ching about them you pu ssy a ss bit ch

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh sorry Mensus not sure what would lead anyone to believe you are Ratzz. Both on Laker rants, exact same writing style, and you just joined so nobody knows who the fukk you are. My condolences enjoy ur fruitcake!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Hey Ratz, these idiots actually believe we are the same person...lol Kobe gotta green light tonight.....23 shots and counting...He is willing his team....I'll give him that....but more often than not...Lakers loose when he scores that many...Will defer to his team mates down the stretch or continue to shoot after he's gone cold? Will Stern bail him out if he does? lolol
    the stern put is always there, whether he goes cold or passes

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Oh sorry Mensus not sure what would lead anyone to believe you are Ratzz. Both on Laker rants, exact same writing style, and you just joined so nobody knows who the fukk you are. My condolences enjoy ur fruitcake!
    Its the internet nobody knows who the penetrate anybody is.......lol......

Menses

Well Kobe is lights out tonight folks....but 15 trips to the line? by himself? 2 trips for the rest of the team?......hmmmm...what game does this remind me of?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...006170LAL.html

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

LOL Ratzz is a penetrating loser

Ratzz

i also credit Kobe in this game.. he rolled the dice and won...but i think he rolled the dice for the wrong reasons.. he did it for glory, not for team per se.if he got the ball to Gasol, Howard more, they still win.. and he has more left in the tank for theremaining games..if you examine alcoholics.. and other addicts.. he really behaves similarly.. once he gets going..he just drinks everything in the bar.. hardly anyone else even gets a beer.it happened to work tonight, but this specific recipe has failed him and his team.. i think 20 times this season..so in the end.. it really does not work..

Ratzz

Well Kobe is lights out tonight folks....but 15 trips to the line? by himself? 2 trips for the rest of the team?......hmmmm...what game does this remind me of?http://www.basketball-reference.com/...006170LAL.html
    lol.. i remember this one, boy..could have been a lawsuit, plenty of witnesses and evidence

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Kobe

It's really a shame you can't appreciate what this guy brings to the table. He is the ultimate competitor on a team full of lazy fukks.

Cashed big on lakers-2.5, ml pregame, +3.5, ml live, -6.5 2nd half... make playoffs prop lookin good... makes up for that horror loss on dallas+8.5 live.

i loke this laker team. they're not very good but it's always the same story with them and so easy to make money livebetting with them.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Kobe

It's really a shame you can't appreciate what this guy brings to the table. He is the ultimate competitor on a team full of lazy fukks.

Cashed big on lakers-2.5, ml pregame, +3.5, ml live, -6.5 2nd half... make playoffs prop lookin good... makes up for that horror loss on dallas+8.5 live.

i loke this laker team. they're not very good but it's always the same story with them and so easy to make money livebetting with them.
    I will give credit where it is due...The guy is clutch...and always rises to the occasion...he's putting in alot of minutes...at an age that most don't...mind you...........but the guy took 27 shots...and went to the line 18 times...The REFS did that...The Lakers cannot win without their assistance...against decent teams...and against the elite teams..its a wrap...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i also credit Kobe in this game.. he rolled the dice and won...but i think he rolled the dice for the wrong reasons.. he did it for glory, not for team per se.if he got the ball to Gasol, Howard more, they still win.. and he has more left in the tank for theremaining games..if you examine alcoholics.. and other addicts.. he really behaves similarly.. once he gets going..he just drinks everything in the bar.. hardly anyone else even gets a beer.it happened to work tonight, but this specific recipe has failed him and his team.. i think 20 times this season..so in the end.. it really does not work..
    Agreed...i mean he still has 29 points minus the trips to the line.....but cut the free throws in half....and its a Lakeshow loss..but he did make his free throws....il give him that one.......all 18 of em lol..........

Seto

I will give credit where it is due...The guy is clutch...and always rises to the occasion...he's putting in alot of minutes...at an age that most don't...mind you...........but the guy took 27 shots...and went to the line 18 times...The REFS did that...The Lakers cannot win without their assistance...against decent teams...and against the elite teams..its a wrap...

Did you even watch the game? You're so blinded by hate it's ridiculous.

Disprove every decision that sent him to the line. I bet you can't.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Kobe

Yeah Lakers have been pure cash Live betting, for the past few weeks, and I'm certain they will be in the remaining games as well.

Miami was also golden in live betting during their win streak.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Yeah Lakers have been pure cash Live betting, for the past few weeks, and I'm certain they will be in the remaining games as well.

Miami was also golden in live betting during their win streak.
    Yeah I took advantage of Miami big time once vs Cavs. But gave about 1/3 back when the streak ended.

The Lakers on the other hand (seems weird to say for a team that's been in such a struggle) have NEVER disappointed me live. Off the top off my head, I've bet them live against the Hornets (+1125 ml live), Raptors, Hawks, Blazers, Suns (there's probably more) and cashed every time. Probably have made 3-4 grand from this team on those bets. Insane. I really should get a Kobe jersey lol. I got a LeBron one after cashing big on finals last year (went to game 5 so had a good opportunity to buy it lol)

Pre-game though they've fukked me a few times

Seto

On the other hand, the Lakers season may have just ended today with San Antonio losing. OKC have a piss easy schedule and should easily get that #1 spot now that they have the "lead". Which spells big trouble for the Lakers...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ratzz has officially lost his marbles. Guy is talking to himself now and responding to his own writings under another name. Too fukking funny... only at sbr! And yeah yeah its the internet blah blah. If you read much then you should be aware of the fact that a persons writing style can be distinguished and yours is very much like this "new guy" Menses. So its either you or ur new fanboy is taking great notes!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 04-11-13 at 12:10 AM.
    Points Awarded:

upscope gave R.P. McMurphy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers played today.... that means this loser will have at least 3 threads about them

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Ratzz has officially lost his marbles. Guy is talking to himself now and responding to his own writings under another name. Too fukking funny... only at sbr! And yeah yeah its the internet blah blah. If you read much then you should be aware of the fact that a persons writing style can be distinguished and yours is very much like this "new guy" Menses. So its either you or ur new fanboy is taking great notes!
    I love the way they both keep harping the same exact thing in the same exact style. They both even have the same habit of putting multiple periods after a sentence.
    Rat boy is easily the saddest most pathetic poster this forum has ever seen. He has long since passed UP that Daiomiosage guy & that I guaransheed a victory person.
    I especially like when they give each other post of the day nominations
    Rat boy creates a whole new account so he can nominate his own posts under a different handle

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Rat boy getting bitched by both Laker nutsacks & Laker haters

IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish but he pulled it off. I give him credit

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Hey Rat fuk. How does the Kobe dik taste?

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Kobe Bryant is the 1st player in NBA history with at least 47 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 blocks and 3 steals in an NBA game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24