bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

If Utah beats OKC tonight (in Utah) the Lakers are #%$#ed!

They got 2 back to back games (out of their remaining 3) first at home then away against the awful crippled Timberwolves which they beat by 22 in their only meeting earlier this year and hold the tiebreaker against the Lakers...imo the Lakers season ends tonight if Utah wins

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Yeah tonight could be the deciding game...

Lakers will def. win against Hornets. If Jazz win, its nearly over. But I still don't believe they'll beat OKC - and the race will still be on.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Gotta wonder if the fix is in tonight for okc, the league has to know how much worse the ratings will be with Utah in and Lakers out

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Thinking about OKC myself. If OKC's heads are in the game... they could destroy Utah. Public all over OKC line and ML right now

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    They got 2 back to back games (out of their remaining 3) first at home then away against the awful crippled Timberwolves which they beat by 22 in their only meeting earlier this year and hold the tiebreaker against the Lakers...imo the Lakers season ends tonight if Utah wins
    i think you are right.. could happen this evening*

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Yeah tonight could be the deciding game...

Lakers will def. win against Hornets. If Jazz win, its nearly over. But I still don't believe they'll beat OKC - and the race will still be on.
    Hornets are no gimme.. by any stretch

this game falls into category of bad team plays great as a spoiler..
    that is a strong incentive, especially with how their last game ended.. Lakers coming from way back

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i think you are right.. could happen this evening*

Hornets are no gimme.. by any stretch

this game falls into category of bad team plays great as a spoiler..
    that is a strong incentive, especially with how their last game ended.. Lakers coming from way back
    Well thats my point...if Hornets could choke away a 25+ point lead at home, they sure as hell won't do much better on the road.

As bad as Lakers are, this is still New Orleans we're talking about, they aren't any better. Seeing as how its an ABSOLUTE must-win for LA, don't expect Hornets to have enough to beat them (although if they badly do wanna play spoiler, they could keep it close).

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lotta Lakers obsession at SBR

Folks tired of decades of dominance

Guys wearing tin foil hats

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

you know OKC will lay down tonight.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Lotta Lakers obsession at SBR

Folks tired of decades of dominance

Guys wearing tin foil hats
    Half the Laker Championships were fixed...don't be so gullible...One team gets all the best players and all the favorable calls over a 30 year period...their only break came when Jordan and Pippen arrived on the scene...magically, the Lakers disappeared....until Jordan retired....then they dominated again.....half of those were rigged as well...(2002, 2010 etc) as a fan of basketball I am fed up of that script...and want a new storyline....Lebron's the new face of the league...Stern understands this and vetoed that Paul Trade...the lakers are only here for tv ratings and revenue for the league...thats why they have been going to the line more than any team in the league these last few weeks...Stern needs the revenue and the ratings a 34 year Kobe would being in by being in the playoffs......but they are useless...beyond a 1st round appearance...

With Melo playing like he is possessed..and that Heat Streak....Nobody gives a shit about Dwight Howard, Kobe or Laker dominance...NY basketball always trumps LA basketball.....Stern doesn't want them any where near the finals....luckily for him, the team isn't good enough to be anywhere near the finals........most of their fans are bandwagon jumpers who like a team because everything is handed to them...and truly believe in the fantasy thinking their dominance is real.....this is wrestling folks...
    Last edited by Menses; 04-09-13 at 08:12 PM.

TheMoneyShot

OKC

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Half the Laker Championships were fixed...don't be so gullible...One team gets all the best players and all the favorable calls over a 30 year period...their only break came when Jordan and Pippen arrived on the scene...magically, the Lakers disappeared....until Jordan retired....then they dominated again.....half of those were rigged as well...(2002, 2010 etc) as a fan of basketball I am fed up of that script...and want a new storyline....Lebron's the new face of the league...Stern understands this and vetoed that Paul Trade...the lakers are only here for tv ratings and revenue for the league...thats why they have been going to the line more than any team in the league these last few weeks...Stern needs the revenue and the ratings a 34 year Kobe would being in by being in the playoffs......but they are useless...beyond a 1st round appearance...

With Melo playing like he is possessed..and that Heat Streak....Nobody gives a shit about Dwight Howard, Kobe or Laker dominance...NY basketball always trumps LA basketball.....Stern doesn't want them any where near the finals....luckily for him, the team isn't good enough to be anywhere near the finals........most of their fans are bandwagon jumpers who like a team because everything is handed to them...and truly believe in the fantasy thinking their dominance is real.....this is wrestling folks...

This guy is a certified retard. So damn angry that the LAKERS () have DOMINATED the NBA decade after decade after decade.

Ready for some PURE FUKKIN GOLD............"NY basketball always trumps LA basketball" Hey....RETARD.....NY basketball hasn't been relevant in DECADES.

ny basketball

Menses

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

This guy is a certified retard. So damn angry that the LAKERS () have DOMINATED the NBA decade after decade after decade.

Ready for some PURE FUKKIN GOLD............"NY basketball always trumps LA basketball" Hey....RETARD.....NY basketball hasn't been relevant in DECADES.

ny basketball
    Is this guy wantital4moi (or whatever his name is)'s ghost? Sure sounds like it. Long winded delusional posts with huge 10 line paragraphs obsessing about the Lakers
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave Seto 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

ny basketball

Menses
    All I remember is one game in which the line was tight... I don't know if it was a playoff game or not against the Lakers? I think I had San Antonio... and fukking Robert Horry hit a 3 pointer with 1.2 to go?? And either I had money line or + whatever... and that fukking Horry cost me big. Lakers = Fix

Horry = Whorey

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    All I remember is one game in which the line was tight... I don't know if it was a playoff game or not against the Lakers? I think I had San Antonio... and fukking Robert Horry hit a 3 pointer with 1.2 to go?? And either I had money line or + whatever... and that fukking Horry cost me big. Lakers = Fix

Horry = Whorey
    That's not a "fix".............that's just BIG SHOT ROB!

TheMoneyShot

Glad he retired... I still have nightmares from that guy. Cost me huge.