PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Bulls - 4

Bulls -4 at home to Raptors tonight. Surprised at first glance with this spread. Bulls coming off bad loss Sunday at Detroit; they still have seeding to play for. Deng and Noah questionable.

I really cant see the Raptors staying within 4 when all is said and done. Not in Chicago, not after a bad loss, not with still something to play for.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Joakim Noah (foot), Luol Deng (hip), Taj Gibson (knee), Richard Hamilton (back) and Derrick Rose (knee surgery) are all out on Tuesday against the Raptors.

Marco Belinelli will be available, and it's possible he'll regain his starting spot in the lineup after Tom Thibodeau said he didn't like playing Kirk Hinrich and Nate Robinson together in the starting lineup. Jimmy Butler and Carlos Boozer will be tasked with heavy loads, while Hinrich and Robinson should each play big minutes as well. Nazr Mohammed, Vladimir Radmanovic and even Daequan Cook will help off the bench for Chicago's B-team.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ball-headlines

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Joakim Noah (foot), Luol Deng (hip), Taj Gibson (knee), Richard Hamilton (back) and Derrick Rose (knee surgery) are all out on Tuesday against the Raptors.

Marco Belinelli will be available, and it's possible he'll regain his starting spot in the lineup after Tom Thibodeau said he didn't like playing Kirk Hinrich and Nate Robinson together in the starting lineup. Jimmy Butler and Carlos Boozer will be tasked with heavy loads, while Hinrich and Robinson should each play big minutes as well. Nazr Mohammed, Vladimir Radmanovic and even Daequan Cook will help off the bench for Chicago's B-team.

This is what kept me from pulling the trigger...but hell this season in the NBA teams without their starters beat good teams all the time. Hell the Bulls backups beat the Heat

PorkChop

Saying that; you on the Raptors +4?

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

If Craptors lose this it will only confirm what a bunch of slaves they are. Chicago's bench(literally) vs Toronto's whole squad except Bargnani. Craptors +4.5

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Saying that; you on the Raptors +4?
    I got no play on this game. If I have to pick, I will go with Craptors. Bulls only play well against the better teams but get beaten up by the likes of Kings, Blazers, Wizards and Pistons.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

I got no play on this game. If I have to pick, I will go with Craptors. Bulls only play well against the better teams but get beaten up by the likes of Kings, Blazers, Wizards and Pistons.
    Pistons have lost 18 of their last 19 against the Bulls.

vasilli07

Hopefully you didn't bet on this crap team.

PorkChop

Hopefully you didn't bet on this crap team.
    Didnt. Ended up passing on playing Knicks -9

luckily