t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Tuesday April 8 NBA Play: Wizards +10.5

Good value with a team that has been playing decent ball. Knicks are the hottest team in the nba so this could be playing with fire but the Wizards have been competitive for a couple months now.

Knicks in for a letdown here coming off the big win in OKC.

Take the Wiz +10.5

t-wizzle

Also like the Pacers -12.5. Coming off two bad losses and trying to compete for the #2 seed in the East.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

no way should you be laying double digits with Indiana especially considering how bad they have looked the past couple of games.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Wiz are super-terrific. I don't know, why the spread so big??? Wash must be resting its star players for the off-season.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    no way should you be laying double digits with Indiana especially considering how bad they have looked the past couple of games.

It is thinking like this that loses people money....

Think like a contrarian, think about their emotion and think about motivation.

I like both of these plays....although I like the Wizrads more than the Pacers wager....I will post my final thoughts by mid-day tomorrow.

Fhosan
    Fhosan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Good value with a team that has been playing decent ball. Knicks are the hottest team in the nba so this could be playing with fire but the Wizards have been competitive for a couple months now.

Knicks in for a letdown here coming off the big win in OKC.

Take the Wiz +10.5
    The date is 4/9

Im taking:
    OKC -4
    NYK -10.5 (no way they dont cover and they home)
    Min +6
    Hou -14 (maybe)

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Fhosan View Post
    The date is 4/9

Im taking:
    OKC -4
    NYK -10.5 (no way they dont cover and they home)
    Min +6
    Hou -14 (maybe)
    I don't hate your Minnesota pick.....aside from that.......trash.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Pacers too Wiz. Not really sure on Wizards. I prefer to take them at home than on the road.

Jazz look tempting but OKC could easily win that game.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yeah I'll be on the wizards as well. That team always competes.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Like the Wizards also gluck

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Is this a play of the ages type play again?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

i would be hesitant with the wizards play. knicks with a win tonight clinch the division. its already a foregone conclusion that they win it except i think doing it at home in front of the fans will be a motivating factor

Fhosan

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I don't hate your Minnesota pick.....aside from that.......trash.
    What makes u think the other ones are trash. Dont get me wrong im just interested in people's opinion so i can make better bets. What do you suggest?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Line is down to 9 now

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Knicks run them off the court. This game isn't in Washington

t-wizzle

Got the best numbers on both Wizards and Pacers. We'll see if that works to my advantage. I actually like Pacers better between the two.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Fhosan View Post
    What makes u think the other ones are trash. Dont get me wrong im just interested in people's opinion so i can make better bets. What do you suggest?
    First off you need to wait on OKC, the line is down to -3, but still this is a stretch. OKC doesn't need home court adv, Utah will be playing to prove something as this is a possible first round matchup, Utah actually matches up well with them and OKC is very inconsistent on the road. If I was on OKC I would ML them, I think you will need the points in this match.

The Knicks will probably win this game, but coming off of a hugely emotional game they will have a let down....I imagine the Knicks will get down in the second Q, maybe even by double digits....they will swing it and probably win this game, but I bet they don't cover 11 points 3 out of 10 times here.

Houston is always a wild card and they can either demolish lower end competition or get overconfident and start thinking about their next important game....again, HOU wins this game, but no way they cover 14 points more than 50% of the time.

Minnesota MAY be an ok pick.....but I have still graded them as a NO PLAY as I think this line is SHARP.

Fhosan

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    First off you need to wait on OKC, the line is down to -3, but still this is a stretch. OKC doesn't need home court adv, Utah will be playing to prove something as this is a possible first round matchup, Utah actually matches up well with them and OKC is very inconsistent on the road. If I was on OKC I would ML them, I think you will need the points in this match.

The Knicks will probably win this game, but coming off of a hugely emotional game they will have a let down....I imagine the Knicks will get down in the second Q, maybe even by double digits....they will swing it and probably win this game, but I bet they don't cover 11 points 3 out of 10 times here.

Houston is always a wild card and they can either demolish lower end competition or get overconfident and start thinking about their next important game....again, HOU wins this game, but no way they cover 14 points more than 50% of the time.

Minnesota MAY be an ok pick.....but I have still graded them as a NO PLAY as I think this line is SHARP.
    Good analysis. Now Im gonna think what to get For tonight.

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

I like the Wizards as well but got it at nine; now down to 8.5

Skip Bayless
    Skip Bayless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Chandler out.. Nene, okafor on the block will cause problems.. I've hit on 3 games in a row with the knicks covering parlaying the over/under... Wizards should control the block, and the knicks have nobody to stop a hot wall in the backcourt

Speedy88

Nice job Pacers. They sure brought their A-game tonight. Went up 20-8, only to be trailing at half.

Skip Bayless

I feel like I cheated on my wife betting against the knicks... I've won so much off the last 4 I just keep feeling like I'm due for a let down.. Took the points on wizards and under for little money luckily

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Nice job Pacers. They sure brought their A-game tonight. Went up 20-8, only to be trailing at half.
    I don't get why they're playing their starters if they're gonna tank the game.

Give the guys a rest. I don't think they're too concerned about catching Knicks.

Skip Bayless

19 fts to 2 the league is trying their best

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Knicks probably have the game won but covering DD's is a whole other story and still alot of game left. Just don't get this team and not completely sold on them. Lets see how they do in the playoffs in a series vs better competition every night. Scoring 60 every fukking 1h is just unreal and they cannot keep up this pace for ever!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Make 1 nba pick tonight backing my a.t.s. cover machine and they get blown out. Cannot wait till these fukkers lose in the playoffs! Oh well screw hoops till post season starts mlb is too good right now!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

damn don't fade the knicks win streak @ home

t-wizzle

Tough stretch for me lately. Wizards line moved way too much probably should have bought out of that bet. I do not regret taking Pacers I think books expected them to win huge and it just didn't happen.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Tough stretch for me lately. Wizards line moved way too much probably should have bought out of that bet. I do not regret taking Pacers I think books expected them to win huge and it just didn't happen.
    Agreed. Books expected Pacers to smack Cavs, they just didn't do it. Yeah NBA's been pretty rough for me too. I'm taking a break til NBA playoffs start. Too hard to predict which teams still care at this point.

t-wizzle

Agreed. Books expected Pacers to smack Cavs, they just didn't do it. Yeah NBA's been pretty rough for me too. I'm taking a break til NBA playoffs start. Too hard to predict which teams still care at this point.
    Nba playoffs have always been good to me. The way I've been going that might not be the case this year but I still am looking forward to it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    i would be hesitant with the wizards play. knicks with a win tonight clinch the division. its already a foregone conclusion that they win it except i think doing it at home in front of the fans will be a motivating factor