Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlotte Bobcats +10.5

Charlotte always plays Chicago tough and I think they will cover with ease tonight. I also plan on playing the moneyline for a unit.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

That would be the way i'd play this game as well. However, I will be passing on this one myself.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF is wrong with the NBA this year? Teams are getting blown out at a record rate. No matter what they say, players are unhappy playing with the new ball and when 20 behind quit altogether.
    I won't place a new nba bet untill 15th jan at earliest.

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    That would be the way i'd play this game as well. However, I will be passing on this one myself.
    Wish I would have passed on this one, my feeling on the NBA is that anyone can win on any given night, so +533 was worth a shot.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by MickChunky
    Wish I would have passed on this one, my feeling on the NBA is that anyone can win on any given night, so +533 was worth a shot.
    Usually that is the case, but not tonight unfortunately bro.

Only the NBA a team can beat a team like the jazz the night before, and get crushed the next.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

File this in the memory bank -- or, if anyone has time, check out Dec 23 in past years.

Non-elite road teams, getting on the plane and starting their Christmases after the game is over -- many of them coming off an above-expectation performance in their last game. Not much fight in any of those teams, save the Clippers, who smelled blood with Yao going out, presumably,

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MickChunky
    That's why I played this. Charlotte always plays Chicago tough, but they just flat out gave up tonight. Sorry to those of you who followed this shit play.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Edgar
    File this in the memory bank -- or, if anyone has time, check out Dec 23 in past years.

Non-elite road teams, getting on the plane and starting their Christmases after the game is over -- many of them coming off an above-expectation performance in their last game. Not much fight in any of those teams, save the Clippers, who smelled blood with Yao going out, presumably,
    Thats something I'm going to go back and check out bud.