EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    these are the LAST 5 games the Memphis Grizzlies played*prior to tonight's game.

Grizzlies are a very physical team, they get their hands dirty.
    and draw a great deal of Free Throws.

March 27th (NYK): 29 of 35 Free Throws
    http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278781

March 29th (HOU):19 of 21 Free Throws
    http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278799

March 30th (MIN):19 of 27 Free Throws
    http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278809

April 1st (SAS):*19 of 24 Free Throws
    http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278823

April 3rd*(POR):22 of 28 Free Throws
    http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278840

APRIL 5TH*(LAKERS+David Stern):*5 of 7 Free Throws
    http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278857

every game is OVER 20 FTs..
    Lakers had 18 FTs... Grizzlies just 7

the figures above average to 25.8 Free Throws/game for the Grizzlies.

tonight they received 73% less Free Throws than their average over the last 5 games.

THE 24TH RANKED DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE.... VS. *ONE OF THE MOST PHYSICAL TEAMS IN THE NBA = 7 Free Throws
    Good thread and good points. I'm in agreement that stern knows the $ nba can generate if the Lakeshow makes it into the playoffs.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What a fukking retard. Ever heard of "hack a Howard"?

16 NBA Titles
    31 NBA finals appearances
    made playoffs 31 of last 33 years

You mad?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ratzz ur late to the party if you just now figured out the NBA is a little crooked. BTW the WWF or whatever the fukk it's called now is choreagraphed as well

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

27 titles in last 33 years won by just 6 teams! The NBA where "amazing happens" ... if ur in the exclusive club that is lol!
    Points Awarded:

face gave R.P. McMurphy 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

wow i did not even realize that mcmurphy; about sums up the nba really

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    Who gives a shit, use it to your advantage? Stern is handing out free money and still bitches like you complain
    we are sharing information. you stupid penetrating moron. wtf would you know about making money anyway?

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    What a fukking retard. Ever heard of "hack a Howard"?

16 NBA Titles
    31 NBA finals appearances
    made playoffs 31 of last 33 years

You mad?
    this bill guy is as stupid as the day is long.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mad bro?

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    You mad bro?
    bababooey!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Face I just included the teams that have 3 or more so if Miami wins this year (which is inevitable) it will be 30 titles in 34 years won by 7 teams! This league is built around stars and everyone gets a turn right now is Lebron's!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah Face I just included the teams that have 3 or more so if Miami wins this year (which is inevitable) it will be 30 titles in 34 years won by 7 teams! This league is built around stars and everyone gets a turn right now is Lebron's!
    Precisely...I have even admitted this to most of these Laker Fans on the board....that it is indeed Lebron's turn....and i am a Miami and Lebron supporter...but these Laker Stans cannot come across on this issue....Half the titles the Lakers won were rigged...because they were part of the script...now that they been written out...they are loosing their damn minds...lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Refs gave Dwight 3 or 4 offensive charges, including 2 fouls in 20 seconds in the beginning of the third, how on earth do you see them trying to help the Lakers???

Not only that, you bring stats that are meaningless. Lakers poor defense is the reason why there are so many FT's, they don't foul, they allow you to score.
    I watched the game and couldn't see any occasion where Memphis player got fouled on and refs didn't blow the whistle...

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    27 titles in last 33 years won by just 6 teams! The NBA where "amazing happens" ... if ur in the exclusive club that is lol!
    EXCELLENT POST , RP

"where rigging happens" should be the new slogan.. lol

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    this bill guy is as stupid as the day is long.
    right on, Señor Chopper,

Dwight Howard can't hit FTs:
    and William Walters thinks that explains
    why one of the most physical teams (Grizzlies)*in the entire league got ONLY 7 Free Throws
    againt the Lakers in 48 minutes of play..

I guess we all should just glad that he is not a doctor.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Precisely...I have even admitted this to most of these Laker Fans on the board....that it is indeed Lebron's turn....and i am a Miami and Lebron supporter...but these Laker Stans cannot come across on this issue....Half the titles the Lakers won were rigged...because they were part of the script...now that they been written out...they are loosing their damn minds...lol
    deeply insightful.. Laker fans did not oppose..
    or could not see the script at all when they were written in as the protagonist in the opera.*

Alas, now the time for the Laker Requiem is at hand, and they have gone mad..
    what is most interesting is their pure denial of plain facts that stare them right in the face.

the Denial Queue of The Laker Fan:
    1) Denial No.1– the present one being that they belong in the playoffs (exposed soon enough)
    2) Denial No.2– next is which BIG NAME STAR, will be joining Howard, and Kobe next year to win it all.*
    3) Denial No.3– the illusion that they will NOT*suck for the next half decade.
    4) Denial No.4– Kobe Bryant is a top 10 player All-Time.
    5) Denial No.5– Phil Jackson is the greatest NBA coach ever.*

the Laker fans actually believe that this year is some strange election year aberration that will entirely correct itself next season.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i guess the ratzz "ghosts" have multiplied

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

If true, someone could sue the NBA for billions in a class action lawsuit as you are advertising and selling a false product. When you are talking about that kind of money, you have a plethora of Attorneys, Con men, Politicians and free loaders clamoring to get their cut. Don't underestimate the power of greed, and it certainly would apply here.

Theirs an idea Rattz, why don't you get a Lawyer and sue the NBA if its that obvious, you could probably even get some ex players or refs in on it since all would have to be involved. Iverson would be a good choice, hes broke and could use the money.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    If true, someone could sue the NBA for billions in a class action lawsuit as you are advertising and selling a false product. When you are talking about that kind of money, you have a plethora of Attorneys, Con men, Politicians and free loaders clamoring to get their cut. Don't underestimate the power of greed, and it certainly would apply here.

EL SOL English: "Theirs an idea" Rattz, why don't you get a Lawyer and sue the NBA if its that obvious, you could probably even get some ex players or refs in on it since all would have to be involved. Iverson would be a good choice, hes broke and could use the money.
    English: "There's an idea"

THEIR:*Possessive Pronoun
    THERE: Adverb

El Sol, please understand the difference between the two distinctly separate uses of these words, prior to advising others on courses of action.*You may respond to me, by illustrating your comprehension of these by employing both in a sentence (correctly). They are not interchangeable.*

I can then submit your grade to you privately (PM) or publicly in this forum if you like,
    please indite your preference. Thank you.

Good Luck with the sentences.
    Last edited by Ratzz; 04-06-13 at 09:05 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hotelis

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

English: "There's an idea"

THEIR:*Possessive Pronoun
    THERE: Adverb

El Sol, please understand the difference between the two distinctly separate uses of these words, prior to advising others on courses of action.*You may respond to me, by illustrating your comprehension of these by employing both in a sentence (correctly). They are not interchangeable.*

I can then submit your grade to you privately (PM) or publicly in this forum if you like,
    please indite your preference. Thank you.

Good Luck with the sentences.
    Really!? You couldn't comprehend what I wrote over a spelling error and you're calling out my intelligence? Even my 8 year old nephew would have understood the context of the sentence.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well I hope the trend continues, since early line for Clippers/Lakers game is Lakers +5 and Clips going for a season sweep first time since 1974-75. That means Lakers is the play???

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

It thought it was rigged for Memphis.

Memphis shot 12 more FG attempts than the Lakers.

That's how easy it is to not watch a game & come out of it by finding something out of the box score that makes it look rigged.
    Obv, op didn't watch the game. Watch it again & point out the bad calls. Point out the missed calls. You can't do it becuase there are no obvious missed calls. The Lakers posses Dwight Howard & Kobe Bryant & the Grizz were going w/ a 3 guard offense (& @ times a 4 guard offense). If you don't understand a 12 ft discrepancy under these circumstances u don't understand basketball.

Has there been one Laker win this season where Rat boy hasn't started a thread w/ nothing but excuses?? Lakers lose & it's because they sukk. Lakers win it's because it was rigged. Rat needs a boyfriend.

upscope

Ray boy so pathetic he is quoting his own ghost account Menses posts & giving them post of day nominations!

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Really!? You couldn't comprehend what I wrote over a spelling error and you're calling out my intelligence? Even my 8 year old nephew would have understood the context of the sentence.
    grade: D-(wow, another gaffe) i guess language is just not your gift

t'was not spelling error, (grammatical error).

perhaps you should stop here.
    Really, it's best to quit while you're ahead.

(or if you like better- "quit while your a head")

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Memphis shot 12 more FG attempts than the Lakers.
    that's cause lakers had 18 turnovers.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    that's cause lakers had 18 turnovers.
    ohhhhhhhhh dam, rat ghost #50 destroyed that argument

upscope

The same way the Lakers shot 12 more free throws because they have Howard & Kobe going UP against a 3 & @ times 4 guard offense

That's the point, it's easy to look @ a particular stat that doesn't fit yet it doesn't fit for a reason. OP can't figure this out because he doesn't understand basketball

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

grade: D-(wow, another gaffe) i guess language is just not your gift

t'was not spelling error, (grammatical error).

perhaps you should stop here.
    Really, it's best to quit while you're ahead.

(or if you like better- "quit while your a head")
    hahaha! but seriously, internet posters are becoming more and more lazy. How can you say There instead of their and vice versa...?

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    The same way the Lakers shot 12 more free throws because they have Howard & Kobe going UP against a 3 & @ times 4 guard offense

That's the point, it's easy to look @ a particular stat that doesn't fit yet it doesn't fit for a reason. OP can't figure this out because he doesn't understand basketball
    oh dam, we need rat or rat ghosts to respond

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALL PRO Sports are fixed !! BIG $$$$ Dirty $$$$ !! Money talks BS has to walk .. Anything that has that much $$ around it is full of corruption just look @ US Congress ..

First 12