SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc Lawrence: Indiana -5 vs Timberwolves

Indiana -5 vs Milwaukee

Game Time: 12/23/2006 7:00:00 PM
    By: Marc Lawrence

With wins in four of their last five, as well as playing at home, back the favored Indiana Pacers in their game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.

The Pacers take on the Timberwolves with Minnesota playing in a one game mini road trip right before the holidays.

Indiana comes into this one 15-13 overall and 8-3 at home. The Pacers have won four of their last five games, covering in their last two games, a win in Philly on Wednesday and in Atlanta last night. Five Pacers, led by Jermaine O'Neal's 19.0, are averaging double digit points.

The Timberwolves (10-13) have lost four straight and come into this one revenge loss last night at home against Milwaukee. Look for Indiana to move to 22-8 ATS in this series, including 5-0 straight up and against the spread when Minnesota is unrested.

Play: Pacers -5
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 01:15 PM. Reason: link does not work

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel the under is the best way to play this one.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the T'wolves ml tonight in this one.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mods 2/Touts -1

zoneblitz
    zoneblitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have tracked Marc's free picks for a long time in order to get a large enough sample for the results to be meaningful. His free picks are worth what you pay for them.

But not to pick on Marc, the same can be said for many others as well. If someone relies on free picks to make their plays, they are wasting their time.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana over Milwaukee -- nice.

Thoughtful pick.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    Mods 2/Touts -1
    I love when that happens.