Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Bulls beat Nets, so Orlando it is on Friday?

So what's the NBA's script for Friday? Brooklyn Fags lost to Chicago who play with just half of their team.

The next thing that would make sense is to play Orlando against Chicago, no? Probably not ML but for sure ATS.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

the fuark was that shit from nets

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Wells Bulls offense is still horrendous...it took a pathetic defensive effort from the Nets and MANY tough jump shots by Bulls to even score 92.

Magic could probably hang with them but its so hard to predict...if they wanna try they could very well win outright, if they tank cuz they have nothing to play for, Bulls will win/cover easy. Stay away imo unless spread is really good for Magic

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Only fitting, right? This same Bulls team just lost in Washington two days ago, now comes back from double digit deficit in Brooklyn

So yes, them struggling at home with Orlando tomorrow fits the bill

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Haven't even seen the spread yet but you guys are selling the Bulls short here. I was very critical of Chicago ecs on offense after losing a couple backing them. However since losing Noah they have beat Indy, Miami, and covered for me (could have won in Dallas), and I didn't back them in Wash cause they been a cash register for me a.t.s. Since Noah went out Boozer has really stepped up and not just tonight either. I usually try to stay away from Magic games cause they are too bi-polar but will look at it tomorrow. Also getting Hinrich back and Gibson part time has helped on this run. Gl

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

At 8.5 no thanks I don't even have a lean in this one it could go either way ecs with Nelson out the Magic have very little firepower. GL!

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls will win tonight SU, not sure about the points....

rose may even play tonight, im sure they want him to go out agaist a crap team vs a tough team

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Jgjk View Post
    bulls will win tonight SU, not sure about the points....

rose may even play tonight, im sure they want him to go out agaist a crap team vs a tough team
    People need to stop with these Rose returning rumours....ppl keep speculating of his return every match eventhough he hasn't indicated himself he has any plans to return this season...

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

what are the odds for rose to return tonight?

give me 250/1 odds please