Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Saturday hoops....

1-1 yesterday, might be time to fade old fatass. Hit the NBA game, missed the college game. I knew when I went back to the RX today and everyone and their mother had Wichita I was doomed. When I end up being part of a big consensus on the forums I am about 2-43 lifetime. Oh well enough crying, try to at least go 2-1 today to get back in the profits, if not time for a break. In all fairness NBA has been pretty good, college has been horrible.

NBA - NO +9

Everyone knows I love the home dogs, especially getting this many points, only concern is SA got pounded tonight. I am sure they are going to come out with all guns firing and try not to get beat on back to back nights. Still at +9 I can't stay away.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

NCAA

BC +9
    Niag/Cent Mich O136- (-105)

Line is still available at +9 in the Kansas/BC game though it has gone down to 8- in most spots. Like the over in the other game, also solid lean on Niagara +3- in that same game. They got back a key piece to their team and have looked totally different of late, don't think the linemakers have adjusted for it yet.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don't blame you for taking NO in here.. Who knows how motivated the Spurs will be knowing X-Mas is right around the corner..

GL sir..

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck on NO. Yes, SA got pounded, as then did I, but they fought hard to come back and thus may be a little weary + playing late game and then travel...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am liking your BC play Pat. However, I have no opinions on your other two games.

BOL as always sir