babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlotte ML tonight

Looking strong. Feel bad for bbd, he's made me a lot of money while I was lurking.

zippo
    zippo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice try, but you posted this way after the game started. Yeah and I had Kentucky for the ranch.
    Last edited by zippo; 12-22-06 at 08:33 PM.

babaoriley

Sigh... You're totally correct, I was misrepresenting in an effort to make myself out to be a hardcore sharp. I was just reading BBD's issues with the Charlotte ML from the night before and forecasting the collapse tonight (which almost happened). And no, I had UMASS at 3 units, so not the best of nights so far. I just hate when smug pricks take the tone you just took with me.

babaoriley

Again, I said "looking strong". Not "I think this play is strong". Zippo, no offense bro, but people like you who automatically assume everyone has ulterior motives are pests.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley
    Looking strong. Feel bad for bbd, he's made me a lot of money while I was lurking.
    Glad to see your profiting from my selections bud.

We had a real tough loss with this Bobcats team the other night unfortunately. However, that happens at time just like it would everyone else.

I just hope you took the Warriors tonight bro, because that cashed with ease.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Probably just a misunderstanding on Zippo's part, Babaoriley. Lets just shake and move on.

babaoriley

Done onlooker. sorry to be harsh, zippo. We all have the same motives here. Yeah, BBD, I follow Jay Edgar to a certain extent and had GS side at 2 units and ML at 1 unit. Same with Charlotte, NYK, Atl (sadly), Milwaukee (we'll see). But I follow several of you guys quite closely, sometimes for completely different/new takes on games, sometimes for reaffirmation. Seems to be working lately.