nbafanatic2012
    nbafanatic2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada Takes Way Too Long to Process Payouts

I requested a payout 10 business days ago, the day after I made the request the following morning it had been approved and good to be sent out. Now over 9 days have passed since then and nothing. I called them a couple times asking for the tracking number and they said it is not available. I mean sbr gives them an A rating but for what reason. The most important thing to us degenerates is how quick we get our money. I will update again when I have a tracking number..

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by nbafanatic2012 View Post
    I mean sbr gives them an A rating but for what reason. The most important thing to us degenerates is how quick we get our money. .
    The most important thing to SBR is how quick they get their money.

nbafanatic2012

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    The most important thing to SBR is how quick they get their money.
    I understand but they shouldn't mislead the people that keep this whole operation going

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

My point is that an 'A' rating on SBR can be bought. If that qualifies under 'misleading the people that keep the operation going', then you're getting raped in the a$$. Tough.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Happened to me too ....took 15+ days to receive my payout.

Call and bitch at them about it and atleast get a free-play out of it...keep telling them how inconvenient it is, etc and ask to speak to their manager.

nbafanatic2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Happened to me too ....took 15+ days to receive my payout.

Call and bitch at them about it and atleast get a free-play out of it...keep telling them how inconvenient it is, etc and ask to speak to their manager.
    will definitely do that....thnks.......well I guess thats a positive sign that you got yours in 15......I just dont want to be waiting a month for every withdrawl....that would drive me nuts.......The only reason I stick with bovada is because you get good lines on dogs, always get half point extra. Other than that lines get posted really late, barely get any ML options.