Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

People that said the fix is in tonight in LA were right.

Travel RIGHT in front of ref, calls the foul.

Then gives dirk technical.

Ball clearly off Lakers gives it to them.

Mavs shoot 4 FTs through 3 quarters.

Unreal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

Bengals28

Lakers 25 FTs Mavs 8 LOL

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

You bet on Dallas lol

Bengals28

Lakers fan on the Mavs yet. Tried to outsmart myself.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

It was 85-78 with 4:33 left when the Mavs just rolled over and died. Hell, even Dirk's bricking free throws.

Look at the ML drop at the last minute @ Pinny for the 2H.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Stupid Mavs keep hacking howard but can't buy a bucket or make FT themselves.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

keep giving Mr. Stern your $$

Bengals28

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    keep giving Mr. Stern your $$
    Its cool I made money with the Knocks but damn wtf. Shit was too obvious.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It was 85-78 with 4:33 left when the Mavs just rolled over and died. Hell, even Dirk's bricking free throws.

Look at the ML drop at the last minute @ Pinny for the 2H.

This guy believes every game is rigged lol

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

why would anyone bet against LA at home against the Mavs in a must win game? did you think the all mighty Vince Carter would bail them out? even if you thought there's a fix wouldn't it be in the Lakers favor? of course LA is going to get a hell of a lot more FT's when they're hacking Howard all game
    Points Awarded:

Gus Fring gave Reign Man 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

You are stupid. I was on Dallas +2.5 but they are horrendous. They've got no one to blame but themselves. Bunch of losers with slave mentality.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

People might as well start checking out Soap Operas once in a while if they want to profit in this scripted league. At least our creative mind for figuring out all these shenanigans will be opened.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Besides the blatant no call travel, didnt see much fixing just Mavs sucking it up, I guess they play like their record. But every no call on the Lakers is sus especially after that youtube video, this might continue in the playoffs.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas couldnt rebound the ball, dirk no showed, kobe passed the ball
    those are the reasons the lakers won

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Lakers 25 FTs Mavs 8 LOL
    You obv didn't watch the game. if u did then u r downright stupid for not understanding the reason behind the discrepancy

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

how blind can people be? wow.

i'm a mavs fan and the lakers were simply way too much for dallas yesterday. nothing else to it.

TensionX1
    TensionX1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

After the Rubio incident, I'm fading on the teams facing Lakers at home, and look how that pays off.. easy money!

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

NBA is just fixed not fan anymore open your eyes

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Mavs played terrible ball last night. Lakers made their rotations and played tough defense. Earl Clark fukked with zee German and that boy mamba got a triple double. I don't think 1 technical and a missed travel caused the Lakers to win by 20.
    Points Awarded:

upscope gave riffraff24 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

This was a easy play. Whoever betted mavs deserve to lose and i got burned by lakers plenty times this season.

bubblebuttluv

People just need to except that the NBA is rigged and it is not about athleticism anymore. I'll say again, if we really had dominant teams like the Heat "supposedly" are in the East, then they wouldn't drop games to bum teams like the Magic and a Bulls squad without their stars when the Heat was on a possible history changing winning streak. These bitches are pro athletes, they are PAID MILLIONS to get their balls up night after night and win games. A truly dominant team is a team like the Alabama Crimson Tide football team who you can count on year after year (since Saban has got himself established) not to lose more than 2 or at worst 3 games a year. A dominant team (in their conference, not dominant over-all) is the Gonzaga men's team this year losing only two games in the regular season and Notre Dame's womens team losing only 1 game this regular season and being on a 30 GAME WINNING STREAK. Michael Phelps is a dominant swimmer, Usain Bolt is a dominant runner... Stern is pulling wool over the eyes of the ignorant, the NBA is ALL ABOUT STORYLINES! Believe me, I tried capping the NBA and I went on a posted 9 or 10 game winning streak before I finally figured out you could not cap this league. Their has always been theories about rigged sports, but the rigged NBA thing is really starting to gain traction. Please look into it, for the sake of your finances. Here is a good storyline...those bumb-ass Lakers will make the playoffs.

bubblebuttluv

The best quote I have seen about sports betting and rigging was on the ESPN comments of a Lakers game. Some person with the name "Where Did All These Bettors Come From" said "I thought sports were about being something fun to watch.". Somebody almost instantly responded "Money runs sports, kid." and his comment got about 20 likes in 10 seconds. Your best shot at consistently winning NBA games is to hope you have connections to a wealthy, powerful syndicate who routinely pays for point shaving and pays off refs.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

As was discussed yesterday......The league wants this Laker team in the 1st round come hell or high water....so the calls are going to go in their favor no matter how blatant...33 attempts vs 12 for the mavs says it all......I would also imagine Utah is going to have a tough time getting calls the rest of the way..one most of the refs have received Stern's memo.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Is there ever a game that isn't fixed according to SBR?

TensionX1
    TensionX1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Yeah. Bobcats.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    As was discussed yesterday......The league wants this Laker team in the 1st round come hell or high water....so the calls are going to go in their favor no matter how blatant...33 attempts vs 12 for the mavs says it all......I would also imagine Utah is going to have a tough time getting calls the rest of the way..one most of the refs have received Stern's memo.
    Looks like Rat boy is another that either didn't watch the game or is too stupid to understand the reason behind the discrepancy

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Either way its the 2nd time Dirk has reffed better than the refs while he plays. lol

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    People just need to except that the NBA is rigged and it is not about athleticism anymore. I'll say again, if we really had dominant teams like the Heat "supposedly" are in the East, then they wouldn't drop games to bum teams like the Magic and a Bulls squad without their stars when the Heat was on a possible history changing winning streak. These bitches are pro athletes, they are PAID MILLIONS to get their balls up night after night and win games. A truly dominant team is a team like the Alabama Crimson Tide football team who you can count on year after year (since Saban has got himself established) not to lose more than 2 or at worst 3 games a year. A dominant team (in their conference, not dominant over-all) is the Gonzaga men's team this year losing only two games in the regular season and Notre Dame's womens team losing only 1 game this regular season and being on a 30 GAME WINNING STREAK. Michael Phelps is a dominant swimmer, Usain Bolt is a dominant runner... Stern is pulling wool over the eyes of the ignorant, the NBA is ALL ABOUT STORYLINES! Believe me, I tried capping the NBA and I went on a posted 9 or 10 game winning streak before I finally figured out you could not cap this league. Their has always been theories about rigged sports, but the rigged NBA thing is really starting to gain traction. Please look into it, for the sake of your finances. Here is a good storyline...those bumb-ass Lakers will make the playoffs.
    im not sure what ur point is in this rant ?
    dominant teams shud win all the time?
    i dont remember the bulls going undefeated ......
    players do not play hard all the time that is a fact esp over 82 games
    being paid millions is even less of a motivating factor
    they going to get paid their contracts regardless of their effort
    football is a different animal, they play 1 game a week

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

the fix is always in for the lakers.. they are the cash-cow of the league..
    Stern has been protecting them for years...

the only way to beat them is to pound them like OKC did last year,
    and like the Mavs did the year*before that..

somebody will keep them out of the playoffs.. or pound them if they get in..

they can only fix games that are within 3-4 buckets..

Lakers get blown out by serious teams