No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Hey Cuban

Can you amnesty your entire team? Because it sucks.

Tweet that moron.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

This must be the op that thinks all the games are rigged?

What kind of dummy would bet against the lakers knowing they are fighting for a playoff spot? Especially against the Mavs who are only 1 game behind them?

Sbr, where dummys unite

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post

What kind of dummy would bet against the lakers knowing they are fighting for a playoff spot? Especially against the Mavs who are only 1 game behind them?

Sbr, where dummys unite
    So the Mavs aren't fighting for that same playoff spot and wouldn't care just as much about this game? Interesting.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

still have one half to go, sir

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    So the Mavs aren't fighting for that same playoff spot and wouldn't care just as much about this game? Interesting.
    That's where home court, and Kobe Bryant come into the equation. Mavs are starting mike James for fuckkks sake. Do u guys even try to handicap a match up or just throw darts?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

That's where home court, and Kobe Bryant come into the equation. Mavs are starting mike James for fuckkks sake. Do u guys even try to handicap a match up or just throw darts?
    You're right: the Lakers have been clutch all season in back-against-the-wall type games.

Make sure to let me know after tomorrow night's games which were the best plays of the night, OK chief?

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

wow gus calm down grab some pollo my hermano

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

They got a ring with a team on its last legs. What exactly did you want him to do? At least they can go young now and can at least be in the running for some free agents.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Anybody who doesnt believe the refs situationally officiate games are completely foolish. Further more if you don't think the NBA refs shave points for the books you are completely foolish and have way too much faith in powerful corporations. You think they got all shit in Vegas just cause everybody is "unlucky'?

redeye413
    redeye413's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laker could have won and not cover duh

Sbr, where dummys unite

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Hey Gus, NBA games are uncappable because the NBA "where amazing happens" actually is "what Stern feels like that night". You'll find out soon enough though, bro. College can be capped, the NBA can't.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Hey Gus, NBA games are uncappable because the NBA "where amazing happens" actually is "what Stern feels like that night". You'll find out soon enough though, bro. College can be capped, the NBA can't.
    So you're telling me college games aren't fixed?

bubblebuttluv

I believe their is a lot of point shaving in college. I do not believe that the games for big teams are literally scripted every night like it is in the NBA. There is no excuse for a Heat team not on a B2B to lose to a Bulls team missing their big stars, when a win would have kept them on a path to something truly special and they are "supposedly" a stacked team. There will always be point shaving in every sport, but the NBA frequently features rigging straight up/rigging of the ML. The Heat lose to bum teams like the Magic, Notre Dame's women's team only lost one game in the regular season.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I believe their is a lot of point shaving in college. I do not believe that the games for big teams are literally scripted every night like it is in the NBA. There is no excuse for a Heat team not on a B2B to lose to a Bulls team missing their big stars, when a win would have kept them on a path to something truly special and they are "supposedly" a stacked team. There will always be point shaving in every sport, but the NBA frequently features rigging straight up/rigging of the ML. The Heat lose to bum teams like the Magic, Notre Dame's women's team only lost one game in the regular season.
    IMO it's the same in college as it is in the pros... I mean how many #1 teams lost to shit teams, than in the tourney c'mon now fgcu defeat hoyas and sdsu, Wichita state defeats gonzaga AND Ohio State... I don't believe it's scripted by the players, but I believe Vegas sets a line to make u want to take 1 team, but they know w the matchups n refs pt shaving that 99/100 they will have the result they want... Just my 2 cents

bubblebuttluv

I respect your opinion, bro.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
    IMO it's the same in college as it is in the pros... I mean how many #1 teams lost to shit teams, than in the tourney c'mon now fgcu defeat hoyas and sdsu, Wichita state defeats gonzaga AND Ohio State... I don't believe it's scripted by the players, but I believe Vegas sets a line to make u want to take 1 team, but they know w the matchups n refs pt shaving that 99/100 they will have the result they want... Just my 2 cents
    that just shows parity in college bball
    was there really a dominant team this year? no there wasnt
    the truly elite college players rarely stay more than 1-2 years
    coaching is becoming more and more important esp when dealing with inexperienced kids