brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter
    brian123321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

The NBA NEEDS the Lakers in the playoffs!

this is absolutely sickening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZatX_6i5WY
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz, BayArea888, Sumalia, and sonofben

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

The foul call on Cousins for boxing out with 25 seconds to go in that game vs LA is so absurd. I can't even believe that one honestly. But I did bet the Lakers in that game and post pics of Stern all over the thread, so actually I can totally believe that one honestly.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

i think ill throw up

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Ya and i bet on dallas before seeing this and now im pissed. I am done betting the NBA. They have done this before and been caught and now they are doing it again

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Los Angeles Lakers ML seems pretty good. The Lakers are just such garbage. I could only take them against the Kings.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's ridiculous.. this video was kind even...*

on the no-call on dirk.. he was T'eed up for contenting call.. he wasn't even rude..

he just pleaded case....*

Ratzz

excellent post Brian. well done

DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

That's nothing, watch the Lakers vs Mavericks game tonight to witness the corruption of the NBA at it's finest.

Ratzz

Game 7 vs celtics NBA Finals.. 2010

Kobe shoots 6-24

goes to line 15 times!! (him ALONE)

20 FTs for Lakers in 4th Qtr.. let me repeat ... 20 Fts for Lakers in 12 minutes of play.

that is a foul per possession, basically for a full Qtr. no way to beat that.

Lakers barely win.

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

i am just gonna be forced to no longer bet NBA games during the second half of the season

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMaverick41 View Post
    That's nothing, watch the Lakers vs Mavericks game tonight to witness the corruption of the NBA at it's finest.
    i honestly cant wait to watch this game. Already have it recording so i dont miss a second of it. Two teams fighting for a playoff spot late in the season and the refs making outrageous calls and no calls favoring the lakers over the past few weeks. I hate how the media does not scrutinize this.

brian123321
    NarwhalPicks on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Game 7 vs celtics NBA Finals.. 2010

Kobe shoots 6-24

goes to line 15 times!! (him ALONE)

20 FTs for Lakers in 4th Qtr.. let me repeat ... 20 Fts for Lakers in 12 minutes of play.

that is a foul per possession, basically for a full Qtr. no way to beat that.

Lakers barely win.
    the celtics had 17 free throws throughout the entire game

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

referees are only human so of course there's going to be a few mistakes in the colossal amount of minutes of game time the lakers have played throughout this season, but come on the league rigging it for the lakers,,everyone here realizes we could make a montage of any teams anti-highlights of poor decisions but does that mean their is a league wide conspiracy...
    lets get real here people yeah a lot of sus calls but like i said these happen all over the league

redeye413
    redeye413's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly in that dallas game there were miss call on both side. You can make a video of any team you want .

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by burkestar View Post
    referees are only human so of course there's going to be a few mistakes in the colossal amount of minutes of game time the lakers have played throughout this season, but come on the league rigging it for the lakers,,everyone here realizes we could make a montage of any teams anti-highlights of poor decisions but does that mean their is a league wide conspiracy...
    lets get real here people yeah a lot of sus calls but like i said these happen all over the league
    Yeah there's always some calls that are 'hard' to tell or are human errors...but the ones in the video are no where near that, they're OBVIOUS bad calls, no doubt about it. I'm positive you can't make this same video for other teams with THAT MANY CLIPS...best u would find is some actual 'hard calls' or '50/50 calls'.

Lakers get calls like that consistently, esp in key situations. But I can't believe anyone is surprised. Its no secret how huge it will be for the Lakers to make the playoffs, rather than the other 2 teams, so of course this will take place. If Lakers were good enough to blow out teams or win comfortably, we wouldn't even have this convo because they wouldn't need any help from the refs.

sonofben
    sonofben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I see it like this. If it is being rigged, it is only to save the Lakers from being the biggest sporting team failure in the history of sport. A supposed 'All Star' starting 5 and being paid 113mil and not making the playoffs.
    But if they do make the playoffs and get swept 1st round, people will still say 'at least they made the playoffs'

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by brian123321 View Post
    i am just gonna be forced to no longer bet NBA games during the second half of the season
    The second half is when these clown actors actually try, for that precious playoff spot. But yeah, the NBA is Bullshit. If someone put a gun to my head, I would only bet on the Heat, Lakers, and Spurs year-to-year, and hope I got the storyline right that night. The shitty Lakers still win when Stern's script says so. But, no way in Hell would I ever place a bet on say the Bucks, when this is a league where handicapping talent means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The only play I am looking at for the rest of the year is the Heat to win their first playoff series...that's it. This league is complete bull-shit and Stern is a scheister.

Rellik
    Rellik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4386

Lakers are good for business. Bigger market and more people would tune in to watch the Lakers than they would on Utah or Dallas. Even if the Lakers get bounced in the 1st round, they still make money for the NBA. This is the year where the Thunder will win the NBA Finals. Stern had Miami win it last year. Now, it's gonna be the Thunder.

DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

When Kobe slapped Rubio on the hands when he was shooting a three at the end of the fourth and no whistle, that's when I smelled something fishy. (No, it wasn't my girlfriend)

When DeMarcus Cousins pump faked and Dwight fell for it and jumped and Cousins shot the three when Howard jumped and Cousins didn't get the foul call is when I knew the refs wanted the Lakers in the playoffs.

When Kobe clearly tapped Lillard on the head when he was shooting a three is when I truly knew that the refs were willing to do anything to get the Lakers the eighth seed.

Lakers win tonight, I'm a true mavs fan, but I'm no fan of these referees.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL ...hahaha....this has been the modus operandi of the league for years...you cannot have one of the leagues marquee players missing the playoffs especially in a conference that has the non big market UTAH JAZZ as an 8th seed....possibly playing a non big market team like the SAN ANTONIO SPURS in the 1st round of the playoffs. This is a very bad scenario for Stern and the league over all...

So expect to see more BS from the refs down the stretch. I hope Cuban got the memo....because I fully expect to see monkey business taking place late in this one....and god forbid they loose...watch out for the Memphis game...I'd look for at least 30+ FT trips to the line for the lakeshow that night...Kobe might get at least half of them himself..since he probably won't allow dwight to get that many touches anyway..

We are lucky there are other marquee teams with bigger name players in the league at the moment or an all out effort to force the lakers into the finals would be taking place...but since the arrival of Bron in Miami Durant in OKC and Chris Paul in lob city....they only have to fix it so that the public at least get to see Kobe in the 1st round...and not the conference finals as they routinely did in the early 2000's...
    Last edited by Menses; 04-02-13 at 09:29 PM.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by brian123321 View Post
    Bet the lakers ml down the stretch...every single game...at worst you go just above 500..LOL...there is a reason Kobe guaranteed a playoff birth....the man walked off the court after physically assaulting Rubio. I've seen softer fouls at the Rucker...Ricky probably should have filed a report.......

ezdeals18
    ezdeals18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

they might not make it this year.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

So if you guys know that the refs on sum bull, lets pay that game with them. Take lakers 4th quarter -1