Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Seriously, wtf are these officials smoking???

Its becoming way too common to see these idiots miss OBVIOUS calls. Matt Barnes CLEARLY gets fouled on that last play, the re-tard ref is probably just a few feet away (not to mention the other 2 officials had a perfect view of the foul), and no call...

Same thing happened few days back where Kobe gets Rubio right on the arm, official standing literally right beside it...NO CALL.

And not to mention the countless other times this shit happens. Alot throughout the game, but its def. way more painful to see happen at the end of games when it costs a team a game. Will the league ever do something about this? And its not like these are 'controversial' or 'hard' calls....a 5-year would know its a foul if u just explain to him what a foul is. So sick these pathetic idiots get paid so much money and can't do the easiest of tasks correctly.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8902

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

They also don't call travelling or free throw lane violations on a usual NBA game. Here is the trick, the NBA is not about pro basketball...it is entertainment, unlike say the NFL. When college b-ball players go into the "pro's" they abandon the game and take hollywood actor money to be just that, actors. In the NFL, they still play the game that got them there. I finally came to this realization tonight after watching the Clippers game. Yeah, my Pacers bet won but, the NBA isn't worth risking money on. Enjoy watching the games, love watching the games, just for the sake of your own finances stay away from the NBA. Stern, the puppetmaster, has all the people in the "Association" on strings.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    They also don't call travelling or free throw lane violations on a usual NBA game. Here is the trick, the NBA is not about pro basketball...it is entertainment, unlike say the NFL. When college b-ball players go into the "pro's" they abandon the game and take hollywood actor money to be just that, actors. In the NFL, they still play the game that got them there. I finally came to this realization tonight after watching the Clippers game. Yeah, my Pacers bet won but, the NBA isn't worth risking money on. Enjoy watching the games, love watching the games, just for the sake of your own finances stay away from the NBA. Stern, the puppetmaster, has all the people in the "Association" on strings.
    Yeah its entertainment, but it would be painful to watch these ridiculous missed calls even if you're watching without any bets - particularly for the team's fans.

And even if its 'Stern' behind it, what reason, if any, does he have for fixing a game like this? None i'd imagine. So I think in many instances, like this, its just the officials are idiots and can't do their job properly. So pathetic.

Lilfotoman
    Lilfotoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Should of been an AND 1, but they shouldn't have dug themselves in such a deep hole to begin with.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Thanks for chiming in 10 posts...

How about they did, they fought their way back, and should have tied the game and let the chips fall where they may. How bad is Indiana for blowing a 26 point lead.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Anyone see the special on nbatv about NBA refs? There were plenty slomo clips where it looked like the ref made a bad call, but it turns out they break down the footage, he made the right call and the viewers/commentators are wrong. Let's give the refs some mad props for doing a great job night in and night out.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    Anyone see the special on nbatv about NBA refs? There were plenty slomo clips where it looked like the ref made a bad call, but it turns out they break down the footage, he made the right call and the viewers/commentators are wrong. Let's give the refs some mad props for doing a great job night in and night out.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 04-02-13 at 11:10 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate word

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    suk a dick. idiotic sheep.
    I apologize if my views on officiating hurt your feelings. Hopefully the calls go your way next time big guy.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    I apologize if my views on officiating hurt your feelings. Hopefully the calls go your way next time big guy.
    Im not dumb enough to put money on fake sports.
    CM PUNK +1250 over Undertaker for wrestlemania looks intriguing though.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the reason I almost completely avoid watching games. Unlike other professional sports, the NBA is a sideways league. It's all about star power and money. I remember several times just watching a game in disbelief at what was happening. Blatant fouls not being called on one side while ticky tack fouls being called over and over again on the other. After awhile I just accepted that this league is crooked and moved on.

sploofdogg
    sploofdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

Somebody bet on the Clippers..

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

CM PUNK wins