secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Utah is hopeless.

Lakers will make playoff not because they deserve to. I think even if Lakers below .500 the rest of the way they would still make it just because Utah and Dallas will keep losing.

Watch Utah lose double digit to LA-less Portland. embarassing.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

yes they are

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Yee! Wait til the game is over

secret007

Big props for them to win the game ( i thought it was over when Portland made 12-0 run at the beginning of the the 4th quarter ) but they got to play much better than that in the remaining 9 games. Gordon Hayward needs to step up big time and Randy Foye needs to hit his shot.

They are now tied with Lakers with 9 games remaining and looking at the schedule, I think it will be really close. Lucky for Jazz fans or Lakers hater, Jazz will play most of the remaining games at home while Lakers will play some tough games the remainder of the season. Let's see.

I think Lakers will go 5-4 the last 9 games, dallas will not have a chance ( they will probably go 1-3 the next 4 games ) and Utah will go 4-5 or 5-4. I really think it will come down to the last game of the season.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

remaining nine games: nets, trail blazers, nuggets, hornets, warriors, thunder, timberwolves, timberwolves, grizzlies

lakers schedule is harder, but jazz are suckier. rooting for jazz bigtime.

secret007

Yes, Lakers schedule is harder but Utah schedule is not that much better. The way Utah has been playing, we can say that they will lose against Memphis away ( unless Memphis is playing their scrubs - last game of the season ), gsw away and okc at home. The game against Brooklyn Nets tomorrow at home and the one against Denver will be very crucial. They might need to win both.

Lakers will face some tough opponents but most of them will be at home.

Like I said would be interesting to see how things unfold. What reputable books still have the odds of Lakers going to the playoff or not? I wonder who is the books' favorite to go to the playoff now.. Utah or Lakers? ( I assume its Lakers just because... its Lakers )

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Dallas is only 1.5 games out