SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's Pick 9/10 - WNBA

9/10

Pointspread

San Antonio Silver Stars -2 -110

I believe San Antonio is dissapointed at their last lost and is looking to redeem themeselves with a win. The last time they played in Sacramento they lost in overtime. So they shown they hang with this team who can be impressive at home. And San Antonio hasn't forgot about the 17 point loss to this team at home, revenge. All San Antonio have to do is when this and their final game at home and their in the playoffs no matter what. Because they own the tie-breaker against the Minnesota Lynx. Sacramento has nothing to play for and this isn't their last home game. I believe San Antonio is more hungry for a win than Sacramento especially after the recent loss to LA. I think San Antonio will win their final game at home against Seattle too.

My leans for what teams win: Detroit Shock, Chicago Sky, and Phoenix Mercury.

WNBA Record: 25-16

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I'm on a 3 pick win streak baby!!! I'm loving it!!! And all my leans were right. It's a shame I'm hot when the season is about to end. Next season will be pure Termination lol. I might stay away from the playoffs because it can be tricky.

But anywho...

$Terminated$

shhhhh22
    shhhhh22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Excellente!!!