Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

bosh bwahahaha

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Bulls crushing the Heat. This could be the start of the end of this Heat team

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

It's their first loss, in 28 games. Yeah they suck....

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I will never bet the NBA again...tonight put the nail in the coffin that the NBA is rigged and the players have no passion or work effort. I mean damn Heat, you were playing against a not good Bulls team who was missing their best players, while at the same time yourself being considered an elite stacked team, and you still lost. I thought you would have enough pride to try to at least set the record. You guys want to know what a truly elite, stacked team is? Alabama football. With very few exceptions, like that douche Manziel, the Crimson Tide are money in the bank consistently. Guarantee here is the jist of Lebron's post game conference..."You know bro, there's always tomorrow. I mean, and put this shit on my life dawg, will win next time. #Guarantee." While these overpaid no heart actors made 6 figures tonight, the common man got hosed. Even if you only bet $10 tonight on these pieces of shit, you got hosed. Stick to NCAAB, or better yet, wait until brotha ball is done...baseball is just around the corner.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I will never bet the NBA again...tonight put the nail in the coffin that the NBA is rigged and the players have no passion or work effort. I mean damn Heat, you were playing against a not good Bulls team who was missing their best players, while at the same time yourself being considered an elite stacked team, and you still lost. I thought you would have enough pride to try to at least set the record. You guys want to know what a truly elite, stacked team is? Alabama football. With very few exceptions, like that douche Manziel, the Crimson Tide are money in the bank consistently. Guarantee here is the jist of Lebron's post game conference..."You know bro, there's always tomorrow. I mean, and put this shit on my life dawg, will win next time. #Guarantee." While these overpaid no heart actors made 6 figures tonight, the common man got hosed. Even if you only bet $10 tonight on these pieces of shit, you got hosed. Stick to NCAAB, or better yet, wait until brotha ball is done...baseball is just around the corner.
    Its the 'star-player' out theory. If Noah was in, somehow the Heat would've won.

But its amazing how many times a team covers/win when their MVP is out. And Noah is Bull's MVP with Rose gone.