Hadley13
    Hadley13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

How Syndicates are so good?

Can someone please tell me what the fu$k kind of information these syndicates have, that put them light years ahead of even good bettors?

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please let me know if you find out bud

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

It is just that you are always on the lose lose situation.You are a losing bettor as you have no idea what you are doing.Instead everytime you find some conspiracy plan coming from "Vegas" which somehow make certain shots fall in while others rim out.Whatever the outcome as long as you lose you will see the conspiracy in it...the line has been specifically placed that way so you would lose.How about that in the first place there was nothing to read about the line.The books are just making an educated guess,nothing more.If you are afraid to pull the trigger on a bet where you see value because it seems too good to be true(trap as your little brain calls it) then it is your problem,no one is trying to lead you in a certain direction.From the last night it was obviously that the Knicks have more healthy players and with that in mind they are the better quality team.You see them as dog you place money...simple as that,but no you have to start to read into it.The same with Minnesota,much better team than Detroit and pretty even line.The game between Dallas and Clips was close odd wise because Dallas were home team,have a pretty decent run,gave fits to San Antonio as guests and to OKC at home,they had more to fight for,so the line was close.90% of the forum are pathetic delusional losers who are so brainwashed that it is getting scary.Nobody is there to get you.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sumalia View Post
    It is just that you are always on the lose lose situation.You are a losing bettor as you have no idea what you are doing.Instead everytime you find some conspiracy plan coming from "Vegas" which somehow make certain shots fall in while others rim out.Whatever the outcome as long as you lose you will see the conspiracy in it...the line has been specifically placed that way so you would lose.How about that in the first place there was nothing to read about the line.The books are just making an educated guess,nothing more.If you are afraid to pull the trigger on a bet where you see value because it seems too good to be true(trap as your little brain calls it) then it is your problem,no one is trying to lead you in a certain direction.From the last night it was obviously that the Knicks have more healthy players and with that in mind they are the better quality team.You see them as dog you place money...simple as that,but no you have to start to read into it.The same with Minnesota,much better team than Detroit and pretty even line.The game between Dallas and Clips was close odd wise because Dallas were home team,have a pretty decent run,gave fits to San Antonio as guests and to OKC at home,they had more to fight for,so the line was close.90% of the forum are pathetic delusional losers who are so brainwashed that it is getting scary.Nobody is there to get you.
    Interesting !!

Hadley13

None of this applied to me actually, I just wanted to know what kind of information they are working with, not a monologue About how I am supposedly a loser..

Sumalia

It wasn't personally directed to you but to the people with that mentality(trap game,vegas,too good to be true,something fishy going on so I will bet the other way etc.)

Hadley13

Oh I see.. I just wanted to know, if they had people inside of locker rooms, that know when teams will show up and play hard, and how advanced there computers really are? Stuff like that..

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

I noticed you used the phrase "they had more to fight for". Isn't this the same delusional thinking that you are ripping on?

Sumalia

How come? They had more to fight for and that's a fact.Clippers already made the playoffs and it is very arguable which seeding will be better while Dallas are in a pretty even fight to make the playoffs with the Lakers/Utah/Portland.Dallas have to go for broke each and every game pretty much because it's not like they have any cushion ahead of the other three.They just can't afford to lose.Also they had to prove to themselves that they can beat a quality top notch nba team since they lost to san antonio and okc in recent games.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

How come? They had more to fight for and that's a fact.Clippers already made the playoffs and it is very arguable which seeding will be better while Dallas are in a pretty even fight to make the playoffs with the Lakers/Utah/Portland.Dallas have to go for broke each and every game pretty much because it's not like they have any cushion ahead of the other three.They just can't afford to lose.Also they had to prove to themselves that they can beat a quality top notch nba team since they lost to san antonio and okc in recent games.
    Good point, I understand now, maybe they were playing with extra motivation in that situation, certainly do or die as you said. I still question people's analysis into "who wants it more" in other scenarios though when teams aren't in an immediate playoff race.

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody is there to get you.
    This couldn't be farther from the truth. #VegasIsNotNice

Sumalia

Well there are other scenarios as far as who wants it more in a certain spot/situation but it is all too speculative(Does Miami wants it more so they can tie or break the record or Chicago wants it more so they will be known as the team who stopped Miami from achieving it).After all it is gambling and it is not 1 on 1 game there are 10 on the floor and those 10 are constantly in rotation with other players.You simply can never know for sure what is going to happen.All the teams have quality players and in any given night any dog can beat any top dog. My point is that people get wayyyyyyyyyyyy over their head looking for patterns and magical powers and corruption and God knows what. It's gotten to a point that people accept it as a common knowledge that Vegas wants to trick you to go one or the other way by making the lines.
    Two recent cases were OKC vs Denver and yesterday Boston vs Knicks.Half of the forum went with "too good to be true" and bet on OKC to cover -9.5 and Boston to beat Knicks with their reserves.Common now! Not to brag to be a good/sharp bettor since I use totally different betting strategy(modified martingale,it works for me) but I took Denver and Knicks in those two cases because it just made sense.That's it.