Unbreakable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

NBA Play for Tuesday Night!!!

154-154-2 YTD.

1) Dallas Mavericks +1

Unbreakable
    Unbreakable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I'm now 1 game over .500. It seemed very tough when I was 25 games under .500 but it's done now and I just got to keep it up. I will have 4 plays tomorrow. Stay Tuned!!!

CaVengo
    CaVengo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good comeback, I will give you that!

But when you claim that you are the best capper around here.. 0.500 isn't something to be proud of, is it?

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by CaVengo View Post
    Good comeback, I will give you that!

But when you claim that you are the best capper around here.. 0.500 isn't something to be proud of, is it?
    Just about everyone under the age of 26 thinks they're the best capper the world has ever seen. Its the cockiness of being young and arrogant. Regardless, dont be so quick to troll him 'only' being at 50% after 300 plays. Anyone who has done this more than a few years will soon realize how hard this hobby truly is. The rule of thumb is that all you need to do is hit 55% long term and you'll retire a millionaire, yet how many millionaire professional sports betters do you actually know?

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

El, i agree 100%.... Problem with sports gamblers is that they make sucker plays (parlays) which decrease their chances of winning! You must get a return on all winning selections...THATS RULE #1

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Parlays are spot bets. U can profit on them. 2 rules! 1) be up when you do one, don't do one to get up. 2) make sure it's a good spot, not a bet you're doing just bc you feel like it

Capnick

Any bet which requires multiple results to happen to collect is a sucker play.... How many times do you throw a parlay in and fall 1 game short? This takes away from " the bottom line" which is profit....

Capnick

Thats the difference between action just to have action, and gambling to WIN MONEY!!!!

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I disagree, I think it's designed to be a sucker bet bc of course people use them to chase. But when you're up big theres nothing wrong with taking a gamble that's low risk high reward.

Capnick

Yes, thats diffenent then... But the way to make money doing this is straight plays...