degenerateteen
    degenerateteen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

My NBA picks

who the hell is sick of getting burned by these jaggoff wannabe cappers who think they can pick?

I will show you I am a winner with my record, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN PICKING MULTIPLE GAMES THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOU A LOSER. my strategy MONEY LINE BETS ONLY. I do not give a crap if the oddsmakers are making you lay three times the juice, they are doing that because they know which team is a favorite and they know many of you losers out there are afraid to lay the extra cash. YOU WILL START WINNING AND I CAN GUARANTEE THIS IF YOU FOLLOW THAT SIMPLE RULE.

PICKS FOR MONDAY MARCH 25TH
    INDIANA MONEY LINE -300, MY BET$600 TO WIN $200
    DENVER MONEY LINE -300, MY BET $600 TO WIN $200
    to picks to profit. NO OVER UNDER BS GAMBLING I DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE BECAUSE I HAVE LEARNED IT IS FOR SUCKERS.

2014millionaire
    2014millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

you dont understand risk vs reward very well

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

So if u split you're down -400. If you kept those same odds and went 8-3 overall which would a nice record you'd still be down 200 bucks. Not smart

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't mind this strategy in college ball but NBA ML's are bankroll busters

degenerateteen

OK well you have a point but for two games and with these grade A teams your most likely going to win each bet but we will see tonight

degenerateteen