pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lakers will go to the West Finals and Heat will not win the NBA this year. This guy loves to be ridiculed at all times.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

considering his other predictions.. i think this makes the Heat a greater likelihood.
    i thought at first that the streak was killing them.. but they got over that hump...

i think they might beat the record and repeat. MVP locked up in any case...

Leebron 4X winner MVP. pretty big

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lock it in. No way this teaam wins again. A big injury will. Do the trick. This streak will kill them in the playoffs.

Guy is making a prediction based on a future injury

God this forum is shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayson311

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

What a clown this guy is....makes this thread hoping for an injury so if it happens and Heat don't win, he'll claim to be a genius.

And I love the other logic too, 'the streak will kill them'...this isn't NFL.

Easily has the most re-tarded threads on the forum. GB not making playoffs Bulls to win East and now this

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    GB not making playoffs Bulls to win East and now this
    Bulls winning the East.. is the best one. should be an award for that

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    It will take a Lebron injury, or a combination of two other players.

As currently constructed, nobody is beating this team.
    exactly!

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

C fffi

bateeeman22
    bateeeman22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Alone cause the thread headline this thread can be closed.
    Last edited by bateeeman22; 03-25-13 at 12:18 PM.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

The Miami Heat will win the NBA Championship this year. It's as simple as that. I have heard that transferring points is harder these days? But I would be willing to bet all 4,471 of my betpoints on the Miami Heat if there is a reasonable way to do so.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    The Miami Heat will win the NBA Championship this year. It's as simple as that. I have heard that transferring points is harder these days? But I would be willing to bet all 4,471 of my betpoints on the Miami Heat if there is a reasonable way to do so.
    nice. backing it up.
    and not screwing around.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Lock it in. No way this teaam wins again. A big injury will. Do the trick. This streak will kill them in the playoffs.
    damn it, you're always wrong... now the Heat are going to win no matter what. thanks LB

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

no competition in the east. but west has good teams. if kobe would just give the ball to howard. if only

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    damn it, you're always wrong... now the Heat are going to win no matter what. thanks LB

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lakers will go to the West Finals and Heat will not win the NBA this year. This guy loves to be ridiculed at all times.
    lakers lmao .. ur just as big of a moron as lakerboy

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Lakers boy is a 12 year old troll sitting in his parents basement posting the most irrational and idiotic things. He probably doesnt even bet real money. ***** Please.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Shit like the 27 pt comeback tell me that this team can lose its focus and STILL beat people. How many comebacks in the streak, tonnes. Can be used as arguments both for and against, but come playoffs, I don't see them losing focus. As far as rest goes, if they breeze through the first 2 rounds, there will be plenty of rest along the way.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Not to mention, Heat are fun to watch, like em or hate em. Unlike the dismal trainwreck of the Lakers, or really anyone in the West. G-State CAN be exciting, but not overall. OKC is a bunch of young hotheads. They have nothing yet on the Heat. I'm not even a fan of the Heat.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Ban op
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: You mad bro

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lebron or Wade have never once been injured in the playoffs in their 10 year career. It won't happen.

Only team that can challenge Miami out of the East is the Knicks. The Pacers will get blown out. Bosh wasn't even there for the Pacers series and Miami had Mike Miller Juwan Howard Joel Anthony etc playing significant minutes.

Books are basing lines based on how they think people will bet not what they think will happen.

These regular season games mean nothing. Miami knows they mean nothing. This team is built for the playoffs just like the Lakers are. You think the Spurs will win the title? lol. Spurs are built for the regular reason not the playoffs.

All your arguments are based off nothing. You don't provide any true basketball insight (matchups) on how Miami will lose. Sando made some good points about the Knicks in a thread, many of which I agreed with. If you know about the league, take 3 min out of your day to type some information rather than 1 sentence bullshit lines that don't mean anything like "someone will get injured."

Also,

I like how no coincidences, your loyal sack swinging servant, continues to follow you despite you saying many times that he was a loser and you were done with him. not to post in your threads. etc. the guy can't stop. he loves you no matter what. a true servant of the King, the one and only, Lakerman.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lebron or Wade have never once been injured in the playoffs in their 10 year career. It won't happen.

Only team that can challenge Miami out of the East is the Knicks. The Pacers will get blown out. Bosh wasn't even there for the Pacers series and Miami had Mike Miller Juwan Howard Joel Anthony etc playing significant minutes.

Books are basing lines based on how they think people will bet not what they think will happen.

These regular season games mean nothing. Miami knows they mean nothing. This team is built for the playoffs just like the Lakers are. You think the Spurs will win the title? lol. Spurs are built for the regular reason not the playoffs.

All your arguments are based off nothing. You don't provide any true basketball insight (matchups) on how Miami will lose. Sando made some good points about the Knicks in a thread, many of which I agreed with. If you know about the league, take 3 min out of your day to type some information rather than 1 sentence bullshit lines that don't mean anything like "someone will get injured."

Also,

I like how no coincidences, your loyal sack swinging servant, continues to follow you despite you saying many times that he was a loser and you were done with him. not to post in your threads. etc. the guy can't stop. he loves you no matter what. a true servant of the King, the one and only, Lakerman.
    pacers are better this year than they were last year .. pacers are bigger than miami .. bosh cant guard west or hibbert and neither can haslem ... the knicks are in shambles right now and they dont even know what a team ball term is ...

once again you lose and you dont understand this game

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Los Angeles Lakers will not win the NBA titleLock it in. No way this teaam wins again. A big Kobe the Ra;ist injury will. Do the trick. This losing season will kill them in the non-playoffs.
    Fixed it for ya Titty Jr...Now go stack the milk cartons in the alley..

Ratzz

i agree witht his thread.. i would even take it a step further, and say that Lebron is the most overrated player in the history of the NBA, and will retire with neither a Championship or a season MVP trophy to his name.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    pacers are better this year than they were last year .. pacers are bigger than miami .. bosh cant guard west or hibbert and neither can haslem ... the knicks are in shambles right now and they dont even know what a team ball term is ...

once again you lose and you dont understand this game
    so start a poll asking who knows more nba me or you and lets see who gets more votes. you should even win easily considering i'm one of the most hated guys on the forum. i always win in the nba in the end. always. you can't stay away from anything i write. you're attracted to my posts like a magnet. you can't stop. i'm inside your head. i'm in your dreams. i'm everywhere you go. i own your soul.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    so start a poll asking who knows more nba me or you and lets see who gets more votes. you should even win easily considering i'm one of the most hated guys on the forum. i always win in the nba in the end. always. you can't stay away from anything i write. you're attracted to my posts like a magnet. you can't stop. i'm inside your head. i'm in your dreams. i'm everywhere you go. i own your soul.
    lol will u leave forever ?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

GoatMilk and Lakerboy, two of the worst Handicapper on SBR. Pauly Poker would smoke these fools easily.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Gotta be LakerBoy and Brock. Followed by Brandon Lang and Teddy Covers.

LakerbOys latest is the Rockets may beat OKC in Rd 1

theyve played 3 times this year with okc going 2-1 and an average margin of victory above twenty for okc. In the game they lost, they led by 20 in the 4Q before there epic meltdown. There will be no meltdowns in the playoffs.

There couldn't be a worst matchup for Ou than OKC and yet you wanna pick them

are you even serious or just a troll?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Fixed it for ya Titty Jr...Now go stack the milk cartons in the alley..

Glad I'm not the only one that thought/think this guy is TT jr.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    GoatMilk and Lakerboy, two of the worst Handicapper on SBR. Pauly Poker would smoke these fools easily.
    Never heard of GoatMilk, but I would have to say that LakerBoy is in a class all his own. I honestly think he does it on purpose because there is no way someone can be that consistently wrong.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave SparJMU 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Miami are the most overated team in NBA History.David Stern let this happen James moved to Miami was able to get all his buddies to move there and bought a nba ring.Then they win the title cry and hug the trophy like they earned it.Im taking my talents to South Beach.He is evrything that is wrong with sports today.Lebron James is a phony.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

How many points will the Heat be laying in Chicago tomorrow?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I spy a troll

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

LOL. You guys still take these threads seriously? Do you not see a trend here?

The OP lights a fuse and probably laughs his ass off at all the responses.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Miami are the most overated team in NBA History.David Stern let this happen James moved to Miami was able to get all his buddies to move there and bought a nba ring.Then they win the title cry and hug the trophy like they earned it.Im taking my talents to South Beach.He is evrything that is wrong with sports today.Lebron James is a phony.
    how do u know wade or bosh didnt plan this?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

just like the Packers won't make the playoffs right?

First 123 Last