Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

> Dallas will make the playoffs

looks like they might to creep in the 8th seed...
    this team is on a roll... playing very solid..

two of their last three remaining games are against New Orleans..
    their schedule seems easier than some of the others in the chase.

keep your eye on this bunch

Ratzz

after today's win over Utah.. they will be 10 of last 13

people uderestimate these guys.

Dirk. forget it when he gets pissed.

Ratzz

looks like Dallas will get the 8th Seed they will go over .500 rest of way..
    Utah likely won't, Lakers definitely won't.. Portland not sure..

Dallas has played OKC real tough in all their games this season..
    could be a first round matchup

lost last game to San Antonio by a point.. that could be interesting as well

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I would LOVE a Dallas/OKC rematch as a Mavs fan. OKC swept us in playoffs last year and this year in the reg season series but most of those games were real close. Now I know good teams know how to win close games, but still... If anything it will be entertaining.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I would LOVE a Dallas/OKC rematch as a Mavs fan. OKC swept us in playoffs last year and this year in the reg season series but most of those games were real close. Now I know good teams know how to win close games, but still... If anything it will be entertaining.
    MAVS are playing outta their heads.. i like that team. Dirk showed SO MUCH heart in the Championship Run..

historic. Killed the Lakers.. then just blew away LBJ and WADE.. AND BOSH... almost alone..
    some bench guys key.. but one of the great acts of will-power in NBA post-season. Unreal.

wish they still had Barrea.. the hit on him by Bynum was such poor-sportsmanship..
    really marred Jackson's last game.

Chandler grabbing all the rebs.. Kidd/Terry hitting 3s.. what a team..

Seto

Chandler is the guy missing on this team. Can't believe Cuban let him go just to chase Howard who probably wasn't coming anyway.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Chandler is the guy missing on this team. Can't believe Cuban let him go just to chase Howard who probably wasn't coming anyway.
    he will go after Howard again this off-season... it's gonna be Dallas, Houston, or Atlanta for D12.
    he won't stay locked up in Kobe's castle.. waiting for the ball in the 4th Qtr.

Cuban has money, WILL spend.. does not care. more attached to winning.

Rmac15
    Rmac15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 574

not with this shitty coaching, want to keep scrubs in there and get burnt, IM PISSED! going to loss my -6 on dallas thanks to SHIT penetrate COACHING.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well currently they are choking away a huge lead vs one of the worst road teams in the league

Ratzz

10 of last 13

put up 113. keep your eye on them, they are not finished.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Another obviously rig at the end of this one. Gotta love Vegas

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    Another obviously rig at the end of this one. Gotta love Vegas
    didn't see it.. what happened/?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    didn't see it.. what happened/?
    Utah calling timeouts down 8 with 14 ticks to go... Teams usually do that though. Just happened to affect the spread. To be fair to Utah they did make it a 1-possession game at one point so that does justify their fouling IMO.

DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

As a die hard Mavericks fan, the chances of us making the playoffs and getting the eighth seed is slim to none.
    Much better and hungrier teams deserve the eighth seed than the crippled and one year contract guys at Dallas.

One of the biggest reasons we won't make the playoffs is because none of the players on our team actually care about Dallas.
    They're all on one year contracts with the exception of maybe two or three.

I'm a huge Mavericks fan, but I'm also someone who doesn't lie to myself and can be realistic.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMaverick41 View Post
    As a die hard Mavericks fan, the chances of us making the playoffs and getting the eighth seed is slim to none.
    Much better and hungrier teams deserve the eighth seed than the crippled and one year contract guys at Dallas.

One of the biggest reasons we won't make the playoffs is because none of the players on our team actually care about Dallas.

I'm a huge Mavericks fan, but I'm also someone who doesn't lie to myself and can be realistic.
    then that is on Cuban... but i am not sure if you are right... 10 of 13... looking good.. i think they get the 8th spot. watch!

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Yeah they've def been playing exceptionally well but I think they will choke late in the season and Lakers will sneak in instead of them.

Had they played more consistent throughout the season they def wouldve made it, esp considering how much LA struggled and is still doing so.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Yeah they've def been playing exceptionally well but I think they will choke late in the season and Lakers will sneak in instead of them.

Had they played more consistent throughout the season they def wouldve made it, esp considering how much LA struggled and is still doing so.
    tough call Sport, but i still like them.. i think they got some mojo cooking.. people remember 2 yrs ago.. u know Dirk does

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMaverick41 View Post

Dont mind this thread. This moron is trying to mask his constant Laker posts with this shit basically saying "mavs will get the 8th seed and Lakers wont". Even the Mavs fans have common sense. Ratzz is just a turd.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stern will make sure the lakers get the 8th seed

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

so much hate on the Lakers. I wonder if LA gives you nightmares.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Not gonna happen.

Sport_Fish

tough call Sport, but i still like them.. i think they got some mojo cooking.. people remember 2 yrs ago.. u know Dirk does
    Yeah I just have this feeling that everything will fall into place for Lakers to make the playoffs. It started with Utah choking away their spot, which I was so sure about after the all-star break. Not only that, GSW and HOU also do just enough so that Lakers could even catch up to 6-7 spot possibly and avoid SAS/OKC first round.

And now a 'slight' scare with Mavs creeping in, and I get the same feeling here that if LA has the 8th spot, Dallas will come very close then end up falling short in the last few games of the season.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Mavs take the last spot, but would prefer Lakers get it - as I've never been as curious to see a team perform in the playoffs as I am with this LA squad.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind seeing Mavs take the last spot, but would prefer Lakers get it - as I've never been as curious to see a team perform in the playoffs as I am with this LA squad.
    i don't know if you are going to get your wish... check these dudes out... !

putting it on the Clippers!! Go mavs, Dirk is not dickin' around

Ratzz

beardy Dirk ... gittin' it DONE.

Sport_Fish

i don't know if you are going to get your wish... check these dudes out... !

putting it on the Clippers!! Go mavs, Dirk is not dickin' around
    lol well I knew they were playing well - was actually on Mavs tonight, thought they'd win.

But still a long way to go before they can secure a spot...and i STILL feel that they will come up short late in the season and let Lakers hold tht spot. But either way, should be interesting to see.

Seto

Win-win situation for me: Mavs make the playoffs my team makes it. Lakers make it they will be interesting to watch and Pauly will owe me 1000pts.

But yeah, Go Mavs.

And please, anything but the Jazz.

Ratzz

this game reminded me of two yrs ago... where the mavs.. just never gave up...

fought and fought and fought.. and eventually won

hats off to the blue bunch.