TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Gotta feel bad for Steph Curry

Tweaked that right ankle again tonight. Was lighting it up this past week too. Playoff race, Lakers coming up...man.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This game is "amazing." A ton of points to start the 2H, then no one scored in forever, and now there's been 27 points in the last three-plus minutes.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This game is "amazing." A ton of points to start the 2H, then no one scored in forever, and now there's been 27 points in the last three-plus minutes.

I'm so sick of teams fouling for no reason. Can't these idiots just give up down 7 with 30 seconds to go?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I'm so sick of teams fouling for no reason. Can't these idiots just give up down 7 with 30 seconds to go?
    Look at the game total, the 2H total and the spread. "Sharp" numbers everywhere -- LOL.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Look at the game total, the 2H total and the spread. "Sharp" numbers everywhere -- LOL.
    lol.

i could've used this one too, having lost earlier on chicago-3.5. i got a horrible line (nice opportunity for middlers!), but this should have never lost. anything but an offensive rebound and quick 4-point play on that possession and i would've won.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Yea I had Washington +8. It's the last leg of my parlay. That last foul pissed me off considering how amazing the Celtics and Pacers kept my parlay alive that far.