jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

His mentality isnt ready to play. Why??? Cuz he's a pussy. He's scare to get injury again, why? he's a pussy.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy007oc View Post
    His mentality isnt ready to play. Why??? Cuz he's a pussy. He's scare to get injury again, why? he's a pussy.
    At least he doesn't ingest deer semen like your boy Ray Lewis

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

can any1 explain to me why derrick rose is still on sidelines?
    its been 2 months since hes been cleared
    the dude has been practicing with the team
    what is the hold up?

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I think jsmithj88 is right. If Rose is holding out because he thinks his team isn't good enough to beat the heat so why bother, than he's a punk. He's a point guard, *the* franchise point guard. The A #1 responsibility of that job is MAKE YOUR TEAMMATES BETTER.
    That being said I will say its not unreasonable to expect a full year to recover from a torn ACL, especially when you're a point guard whose game is predicated on jumping a lot.

At least he's got a long way to go before he matches the punkiest bitchiest punk bitch of them all: Andrew Bynum. He's the poster child for why the NBA needs NFL-style non-guaranteed contracts.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

i dont understand rose. how can he not return and help bulls in playoffs? he is CLEARED to play. come on, what else do you need? what risk? HE IS HEALTHY!!! damn introvert. any other player would have returned already. he is psychologically not capable of returning because of the attention he will draw.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i swear its comical to read how ignorant some of you are. the dude is the franchise, when HE'S ready he will play. medically cleared doesnt mean shit.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    i swear its comical to read how ignorant some of you are. the dude is the franchise, when HE'S ready he will play. medically cleared doesnt mean shit.
    do you really believe that he wont injure himself when he' s "ready" ? i dont think it works that way. if the bulls werent in the playoffs, nobody would care. but come on, they can put up some good fight with drose.
    Last edited by hotelis; 04-12-13 at 05:37 PM.

PerfectGrape

Rose is the kind of person who would want to play. He isn't a Howard or Amare stretching out injuries after the paycheck is secured. This guy wants to be on the floor. He is working hard in rehab, we all saw the 2 second adidas clip. That is definite proof he is at the gym every day for hours at a time. If there is even any greater risk at all from returning this early then don't come back. There is no point in taking even a tiny added risk if your team sucks and you are rusty.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    please explain what that means?
    what is the EXACT reason he is not on the NBA court?
    derrick rose IS MEDICALLY CLEARED AND HAS PRACTICED WITH HIS TEAM for over 2 months now ...............
    i cant find a similar situation where a SUPERSTAR/FRANCHISE player has done this before

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    Rose is the kind of person who would want to play. He isn't a Howard or Amare stretching out injuries after the paycheck is secured. This guy wants to be on the floor. He is working hard in rehab, we all saw the 2 second adidas clip. That is definite proof he is at the gym every day for hours at a time. If there is even any greater risk at all from returning this early then don't come back. There is no point in taking even a tiny added risk if your team sucks and you are rusty.
    so as a bulls fan, u shud be privy to more info than i am
    what is the EXACT reason that he is yet to suit up?

please name me of an example of where dwight howard "stretched" his injuries out
    i dont remember dwight howard telling the press hes only coming back when hes 110%
    i dont remember him saying only god knows when he will return
    in fact, howard came back EARLY from back surgery
    in fact, hes playing with a torn labrum in his shoulder
    so i would say, dwight howard is not some1 u want to use in ur argument, its a poooooooor example
    esp since u have a franchise player, a superstar, a leader in derrick rose still NOT playing
    esp when hes been cleared 2 months ago

a player ur claiming wants to play, but has yet to play and offered no real explanation
    devine intervention and waiting to be 110% are not valid excuses
    there is no valid excuse he cannot play as a backup, limited minutes, any minutes

the only conclusion i can come up wit is:
    HE IS AFRAID, SCARED, TERRIFIED, NERVOUS
    and no1 is calling him out on it
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 04-13-13 at 03:49 AM.

PerfectGrape

Howard is lazy and didn't try as hard as he should have been earlier in the season. Not sitting out but using the injury as an excuse for effort. I'm not some huge Bulls fan who considers them "my" team, I'm not an expert and I don't care if people insult the Bulls or Rose. I honestly don't know much about returning from acl injuries, but it is a major injury that requires surgery. I think with a timetable of a year to return, waiting to be 110% IS a valid excuse. I'm sure he is nervous and scared. Don't you think not being nervous about putting massive stress on your leg is a good reason to wait? Maybe it's a mental hurdle. The argument pertains more to why he didn't return 2 months ago. But even if he returned in the playoffs now, it would be pointless. Kirk would probably give the bulls a better chance over a rusty Rose. The reason he has not returned is he doesn't feel he is ready to return. He isn't going to return because he feels pressured, he wants to return when he feels ready. Last time I checked Bulls made the playoffs so it isn't like they needed him in the regular season anyway.

PerfectGrape

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...-chicago-bulls

His hammys are on fire. Just because he's cleared doesn't mean his body feels 100%. Maybe he wants to build additional muscle in his knee for added protection.

jsmithj88

Howard is lazy and didn't try as hard as he should have been earlier in the season. Not sitting out but using the injury as an excuse for effort. I'm not some huge Bulls fan who considers them "my" team, I'm not an expert and I don't care if people insult the Bulls or Rose. I honestly don't know much about returning from acl injuries, but it is a major injury that requires surgery. I think with a timetable of a year to return, waiting to be 110% IS a valid excuse. I'm sure he is nervous and scared. Don't you think not being nervous about putting massive stress on your leg is a good reason to wait? Maybe it's a mental hurdle. The argument pertains more to why he didn't return 2 months ago. But even if he returned in the playoffs now, it would be pointless. Kirk would probably give the bulls a better chance over a rusty Rose. The reason he has not returned is he doesn't feel he is ready to return. He isn't going to return because he feels pressured, he wants to return when he feels ready. Last time I checked Bulls made the playoffs so it isn't like they needed him in the regular season anyway.
    this is why i titled this thread the way i did
    u have an obvious bias against dwight howard, u prolly perceive him as a lazy, biatch or something to that extent
    and u prolly think highly of derrick rose, as a warrior, a dude to plays through watever

everything u said about howard is still ur opinion rather than fact
    please explain what howard was doing that looked lazy and what he shud have done to try harder?
    still waiting on an example of how he stretched out injuries ................
    i will help u out, the reason he was struggling was because .......... HE CAME BACK EARLY FROM BACK SURGERY
    he admitted in an interview after the allstar break that he sucked in the start of the season because he wasnt in good condition
    u arent exactly moving around too much when u have BACK SURGERY and u come back EARLY
    instead of giving him props for playing ( unlike a bulls "superstar" ) we want to call him lazy and other things

so if being 110% is a valid excuse like u say then y are u criticizing howard when he actually came back early?
    would u accept it if dwight was cleared to come back and said no, i will wait till im 110% and only god knows when i will return?
    being nervous and scared are NOT VALID excuses. those are excuses of a BITCH ...........
    can u imagine if dwight howard said he wasnt playing because he was scare of getting injured ??????????? of course not, cuz DWIGHT IS PLAYING

ur arguments are pretty silly considering the dude ur defending is the star of the team
    he is the franchise player, the superstar, the leader, the captain
    yet every1 is battling injuries while rose has yet to play 1 minute
    a rusty rose is 10X better than kurt hinrich, and he wouldnt be rusty if HE SUITED UP AND PLAYED
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 04-13-13 at 04:54 AM.

jsmithj88

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...-chicago-bulls

His hammys are on fire. Just because he's cleared doesn't mean his body feels 100%. Maybe he wants to build additional muscle in his knee for added protection.
    i dont buy it, thats not even an injury, that just sounds a product of an intense workout
    rubio tore his knee up and hes back playing
    shumpert hurt his knee the same day as rose and hes played 40 games this season already !!!!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bull...age-with-rehab

"ESPNChicago.com reported in early March that Rose had been cleared to play, according to a team source, but that Rose was still dealing with the psychological effects of the injury."

"I think it's been clear from the very beginning and we've made it clear that we don't want him out there unless he's comfortable."

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...-howard-lakers

"Rose is the centerpiece of the current NBA debate, unless it’s Dwight Howard — who, for all the soap-opera aspects of his Lakers tenure, is still playing through post-back-surgery complications and an injured shoulder.
    "

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,5247445.story

"It can be tomorrow where I feel I can play next game," Rose said after Thursday's morning shootaround. "Nobody knows but God."

"Doctors medically cleared Rose for full-court scrimmaging on Feb. 18. Last May, team physician Brian Cole, who performed the surgery, said playing in games would be the final phase of Rose's rehabilitation."

"As of now, Rose acknowledged the mental component and severity of the injury are keeping him sidelined."

looks like the evidence is pointing at derrick rose being a BITCH ...................
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 04-13-13 at 05:26 AM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Why wouldn't he struggle mentally regarding the injury? It was a completely not contact injury in which his knee gave out. Everyone is different in regards to injury. Rubio and Shumpert aren't anywhere near the players Rose is, and neither of them put the pressure and torque on their bodies the way Rose does. Apparently you are simply a Howard jock sniffer and a Rose hater. In the grand scheme, I'd rather have my superstar clear every single hurdle before he tries to come back and sets the franchise back 10 years by blowing his knee again.

Hax
    Hax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

First of all, op is clearly an idiot. Comparing Rose to Rubio or Shumpert is just plain wrong. The reason why Rose is any good is his physical abilities. Just becouse doctors cleared him to play doesn't mean that he's ready. His vertical leap is prabably less than half of what it used to be, not to mention constant fear of reinjuring yourself. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sit out the whole season.

PerfectGrape

Maybe I do perceive Howard as a "bitch" kind of. I'm not much of a Howard or Lakers fan, so first of all I don't feel strongly about my opinion on Howard, I was just making an opinion based on the limited amount I've seen him play earlier. He is obviously an amazing and talented player. I do not think of Rose as a warrior who plays through whatever, he doesn't play. He strategically doesn't want to risk anything. Everything I say is an opinion. It has to be an opinion if it is coming from me and not another source, that should just be assumed.

I corrected and myself and didn't mean Howard stretched out injuries but didn't give 110%. The person stretching out injuries more pertained to Amare. The reason I made this point was based on me watching Howard, can't really cite any stats or specific games. He would not run back on defense or go for rebounds. Regardless of how his shoulder feels, if his legs aren't moving his lazy ass back on D, that is just laziness not injury. I know if Rose was back on the court, he would be getting back on defense or Thibs would call a timeout and have some serious talking.

Main points
    - Howard didn't run back on d or even attempt to rebound as much as he should have: lack of effort
    - Rose said his hammys are on fire, still not even a year into his ACL recovery, everyone recovers differently from ACL: evidence Rose is not 100%

I see that you refuted my point about the "hammys on fire" and writing it off as having no substance

Just to understand your argument: because the doctors cleared him and Ricky Rubio returned early, therefore there is 100% chance that Rose is completely healthy, physically and mentally ready to return? And because he has not returned, whether it be for mental reasons, he is a bitch? Would you call people with anxiety or other mental health issues bitches? Maybe the mental reason he is on the sideline is because physically he is not 110% enough to go hard.

Much hate on the clown jsmithj88, just having a discussion, people can get passionate about basketball and their favorite teams.
    Last edited by PerfectGrape; 04-13-13 at 10:48 PM.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Why wouldn't he struggle mentally regarding the injury? It was a completely not contact injury in which his knee gave out. Everyone is different in regards to injury. Rubio and Shumpert aren't anywhere near the players Rose is, and neither of them put the pressure and torque on their bodies the way Rose does. Apparently you are simply a Howard jock sniffer and a Rose hater. In the grand scheme, I'd rather have my superstar clear every single hurdle before he tries to come back and sets the franchise back 10 years by blowing his knee again.
    so u agree that hes being a little bitch? glad u came to that conclusion as well
    im also glad u recognize less players like rubio and shumpert were able to show much more balls in coming back to play
    i mean, they arent the best players on their teams but they dam sure came back even though they struggled
    derrick rose on the other hand .............. has many clever excuses

im not even a fan of dwight howard
    u on the other hand must enjoy sucking derricks balls and changing his tampons

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    so u agree that hes being a little bitch? glad u came to that conclusion as well
    im also glad u recognize less players like rubio and shumpert were able to show much more balls in coming back to play
    i mean, they arent the best players on their teams but they dam sure came back even though they struggled
    derrick rose on the other hand .............. has many clever excuses

im not even a fan of dwight howard
    u on the other hand must enjoy sucking derricks balls and changing his tampons
    You certainly never saw me call Rose any names. I'm sure it's easy for you to sit behind your monitor and type all the names you want about someone. Guarantee it would be a different story if you were face to face with Rose. If the guy doesn't have the trust in his knee to go out and play the game at the highest of levels, why would he? Better yet, who the hell are you to question a Superstar and MVP of the league on his toughness? Do you pay his salary?

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    First of all, op is clearly an idiot. Comparing Rose to Rubio or Shumpert is just plain wrong. The reason why Rose is any good is his physical abilities. Just becouse doctors cleared him to play doesn't mean that he's ready. His vertical leap is prabably less than half of what it used to be, not to mention constant fear of reinjuring yourself. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sit out the whole season.
    so basically, we cant compare him to other guards with ACL tears ..............
    in fact we cant even compare him with a guard who tore his acl on the same FUKIN day .........
    so who do we compare him with?? DUMB ASS COMMENTS from another idiot
    maybe we need to compare rose to another player with no heart and no balls
    shumpert and rubio actually have the balls to step on the court while rose is waiting for devine intervention

if a doctor clears u to play IT MEANS U ARE PHYSICALLY HEALTHY ENUFF TO PLAY U DUMB F**K
    him not being "READY" is him BEING A BITCH !!! ALREADY DOCUMENTED in several articles
    IF HE DIDNT HAVE HALF HIS VERTICAL THAT MEANS HE CANT EVEN DUNK , AND THAT IS FALSE AS THERE ARE VIDEOS OF HIM DUNKING
    so bring FACTS not idiotic speculations
    DAM, too many idiots on this forum
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 04-13-13 at 10:10 PM.

meader99

so basically, we cant compare him to other guards with ACL tears ..............
    in fact we cant even compare him with a guard who tore his acl on the same FUKIN day .........
    so who do we compare him with?? DUMB ASS COMMENTS from another idiot
    maybe we need to compare rose to another player with no heart and no balls
    shumpert and rubio actually have the balls to step on the court while rose is waiting for devine intervention

if a doctor clears u to play IT MEANS U ARE PHYSICALLY HEALTHY ENUFF TO PLAY U DUMB F**K
    him not being "READY" is him BEING A BITCH !!! ALREADY DOCUMENTED in several articles
    IF HE DIDNT HAVE HALF HIS VERTICAL THAT MEANS HE CANT EVEN DUNK , AND THAT IS FALSE AS THERE ARE VIDEOS OF HIM DUNKING
    so bring FACTS not idiotic speculations
    DAM, too many idiots on this forum
    Would you compare Shaq to Will Perdue because they are both centers? Rose plays the game far differently than Rubio and Shumpert. They both have balls because they have returned? Even though both have struggled and you can argue that they are actually hurting their teams? That's balls? 80% of Rose isn't going to help the Bulls. The Bulls weren't going to win a title with Rose at 100%, so why would he come back one minute sooner than that? Because you say he should? And you are calling people idiots?

jsmithj88

You certainly never saw me call Rose any names. I'm sure it's easy for you to sit behind your monitor and type all the names you want about someone. Guarantee it would be a different story if you were face to face with Rose. If the guy doesn't have the trust in his knee to go out and play the game at the highest of levels, why would he? Better yet, who the hell are you to question a Superstar and MVP of the league on his toughness? Do you pay his salary?
    NO. I have ZERO problem telling derrick rose to his face hes being a bitch.
    he might even take it as motivation to get on the court, since hes obviously lacking in confidence
    i didnt realize i had to pay derrick rose's salary to question his toughness , where is that worded in his contract again?
    are u related to derrick rose? u 2 share some pretty pathetic excuses ..............

lets have a scenario, if the bulls were in the nba finals tomorrow how many think rose would be in the lineup?
    i would bet my life that derrick rose would be suited up and ready to ppay and u would agree as well
    now heres the real question, so why wouldnt he suit up for a regular game 2morrow?
    certainly his healthy has not changed in either scenario ....................

jsmithj88

Would you compare Shaq to Will Perdue because they are both centers? Rose plays the game far differently than Rubio and Shumpert. They both have balls because they have returned? Even though both have struggled and you can argue that they are actually hurting their teams? That's balls? 80% of Rose isn't going to help the Bulls. The Bulls weren't going to win a title with Rose at 100%, so why would he come back one minute sooner than that? Because you say he should? And you are calling people idiots?
    MORE LAME EXCUSES I LOVE IT
    yea, unfortunately, rose doesnt have the balls to step on the court, hes afraid, its been well documented
    check this out, rubio and shumpert hurting their teams, u can make a valid case cuz they have struggled
    but heres the kicker, follow closely now, u mite miss the point
    when u havent played nba ball in a year it takes a while to get back into nba game shape, ryhthm , confidence
    ALL OF WHICH CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED BY PLAYING THE GAME NOT BY PRACTICE .............

i guess if dwight howard all of a sudden said he would done for the year so he can get his body back to 100% u would be on his side?
    what if he said the lakers arent winning a title this year, hes gonna sit out and get myself back to 100%
    i guess u agree since its a valid excuse for rose

meader99

MORE LAME EXCUSES I LOVE IT
    yea, unfortunately, rose doesnt have the balls to step on the court, hes afraid, its been well documented
    check this out, rubio and shumpert hurting their teams, u can make a valid case cuz they have struggled
    but heres the kicker, follow closely now, u mite miss the point
    when u havent played nba ball in a year it takes a while to get back into nba game shape, ryhthm , confidence
    ALL OF WHICH CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED BY PLAYING THE GAME NOT BY PRACTICE .............

i guess if dwight howard all of a sudden said he would done for the year so he can get his body back to 100% u would be on his side?
    what if he said the lakers arent winning a title this year, hes gonna sit out and get myself back to 100%
    i guess u agree since its a valid excuse for rose
    Show me a post where I ever said anything about Howard. You have an opinion and it's obviously based on some form of dislike for Rose. You remind me of Ratzz and his Kobe rants.

jsmithj88

Show me a post where I ever said anything about Howard. You have an opinion and it's obviously based on some form of dislike for Rose. You remind me of Ratzz and his Kobe rants.
    if u find it acceptable behavior for a player to only come back when their team is a title contender then u must also apply the same
    logic to other players or else u will be a hypocrite and talking out ur ass.
    i dont dislike derrick rose at all.
    i find it highly hypocritical that people often criticize howard for his play when he in fact came back early from injury + he is currently dealing with a torn labrum in his shoulder and we dont hear 1 peep about derrick rose
    refusing to play

meader99

if u find it acceptable behavior for a player to only come back when their team is a title contender then u must also apply the same
    logic to other players or else u will be a hypocrite and talking out ur ass.
    i dont dislike derrick rose at all.
    i find it highly hypocritical that people often criticize howard for his play when he in fact came back early from injury + he is currently dealing with a torn labrum in his shoulder and we dont hear 1 peep about derrick rose
    refusing to play
    Perhaps it is the difference in antics between the two. Also, one is a MVP of the league and the other is in a contract year and playing somewhere he didn't want to. The Bulls organization and Bulls fans understand that there future is Derrick Rose. That's all that really matters.

jsmithj88

Perhaps it is the difference in antics between the two. Also, one is a MVP of the league and the other is in a contract year and playing somewhere he didn't want to. The Bulls organization and Bulls fans understand that there future is Derrick Rose. That's all that really matters.
    somehow i find it highly unlikely u would be as understanding if it howard were the one that hasnt suited up the entire year, and there would be a million thread on this forum on his ass
    yet the im prolly the only one with a thread about rose
    howard doesnt need to play a single minute to earn another max contract
    in fact u made his case even better, he came back early and played, even for a team he did like, great point

meader99

somehow i find it highly unlikely u would be as understanding if it howard were the one that hasnt suited up the entire year, and there would be a million thread on this forum on his ass
    yet the im prolly the only one with a thread about rose
    howard doesnt need to play a single minute to earn another max contract
    in fact u made his case even better, he came back early and played, even for a team he did like, great point
    Fantastic point. You are the only one that cares. It must be a really BIG deal.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Derrick Rose is letting the fans down and starting to look like a pussy. People have been waiting almost a year for "The Return". Guys like Derek Jeter and AP try their hardest to get back from injury and DO THEIR JOB (yes doctors are paid to save lives, running backs are PAID to gain yards and score touchdowns, baseball players are PAID to get hits and catch baseballs), and they care about giving the fans their money's worth. Basketball players are PAID MILLIONS to put a ball through a hoop. Go to your job tomorrow and tell your boss you can't work today because you are not mentally ready and it is in God's hands if you will be ready to work the next day or not. I guarentee you that the only bench you will be sitting on is the one at the unemployment office. I am a D-Rose fan, but he is acting like a puss and really starting to piss a lot of people off. They don't make players like Jordan anymore, a man full of heart and an unyielding drive to win every single day (no, Kobe is not like MJ). This also comes back to a core argument. Football brothas and basketball brothas are two totally different things. Ed Reed and AP go out there and leave it all out on the field EACH AND EVERY F.U.C.K.I.N.G. WEEK. D-Rose sits on the bench all season and releases a news story every other day saying "I'm practicing and even though I have been medically cleared, I am not mentally ready.", or some other faggish shit.

bubblebuttluv

Everyone just better hope he never has any kind of bodily injury ever again. At this rate, he will stub a toe and retire the next day.

bubblebuttluv

We want this D-Rose back, not this pussy that has replaced him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruc8YzXA33Q

Make the F.U.C.K.I.N.G. return D-Rose and win your fans back!

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Derrick Rose is letting the fans down and starting to look like a pussy. People have been waiting almost a year for "The Return". Guys like Derek Jeter and AP try their hardest to get back from injury and DO THEIR JOB (yes doctors are paid to save lives, running backs are PAID to gain yards and score touchdowns, baseball players are PAID to get hits and catch baseballs), and they care about giving the fans their money's worth. Basketball players are PAID MILLIONS to put a ball through a hoop. Go to your job tomorrow and tell your boss you can't work today because you are not mentally ready and it is in God's hands if you will be ready to work the next day or not. I guarentee you that the only bench you will be sitting on is the one at the unemployment office. I am a D-Rose fan, but he is acting like a puss and really starting to piss a lot of people off. They don't make players like Jordan anymore, a man full of heart and an unyielding drive to win every single day (no, Kobe is not like MJ). This also comes back to a core argument. Football brothas and basketball brothas are two totally different things. Ed Reed and AP go out there and leave it all out on the field EACH AND EVERY F.U.C.K.I.N.G. WEEK. D-Rose sits on the bench all season and releases a news story every other day saying "I'm practicing and even though I have been medically cleared, I am not mentally ready.", or some other faggish shit.
    whoa there whoaaaa
    we need to set some ground rules when posting about derrick rose.

according to our sbr poster meader99 :

1) ur not allowed to criticize rose unless u pay his salary
    2) if derrick rose is @ 80% hes useless to the team
    3) rose doesnt need to step on the court again since his squad isnt a true title contender

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Kevin ware will be back before D rose.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

There could be something the Bulls are not telling us about Rose. Something still isn't right.

PerfectGrape

Is it that ridiculous of a rehab approach for an acl to play it safe and wait a year? Or is that a "faggish" approach or "being a bitch" as some ignorant posters would put it? It is impossible to have a discussion with low IQs.

First 123 Last