BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

Detroit tomorrow?

what do you think

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I know Detroit is bad however the Kitties as a fave?? Another one that stands out is the Bullshits -3.5 ov Indy?? You kidding me books and giving away $ or the trap of the century? Indy much better team than the Bulls and do real good on b2b taking the pts seems to easy. Maybe a Miami hangover for Pist-ons and Kitties get the win who knows but I lean Detroit here.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I know Detroit is bad however the Kitties as a fave?? Another one that stands out is the Bullshits -3.5 ov Indy?? You kidding me books and giving away $ or the trap of the century? Indy much better team than the Bulls and do real good on b2b taking the pts seems to easy. Maybe a Miami hangover for Pist-ons and Kitties get the win who knows but I lean Detroit here.
    Pacers is still a poor road team and Bulls tend to play up to better teams(eg Nuggets recently). And this is also a division game which the Bulls need to win to catch Pacers.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

west is hurt

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Still tho it seems like last time Bulls covered a spread Clinton was in office lol. I would take the pts if I play this game before laying with these jokers with no offense all day. And Bulls actually worse at home than on road ats if I'm not mistaking.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Saturday is one of the Pistons' best chances to snap their horrific losing streak.

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Still tho it seems like last time Bulls covered a spread Clinton was in office lol. I would take the pts if I play this game before laying with these jokers with no offense all day. And Bulls actually worse at home than on road ats if I'm not mistaking.