LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

SuperSonics +4

We feel that the Grizzlies are a terrible favorite in this spot, given that they are just 5-19 SU overall including 3-7 here in their own building.

Memphis enters this contest on a six-game losing streak, including home losses to Atlanta and Portland as a decided favorite like this. In fact the Grizzlies are now 1-4 STRAIGHT UP in this favorite role for the whole season! As if that is not bad enough, this head–to-head series has belonged to the visitors with the road team going 5-1 both SU and ATS in the last six encounters.

Conversely the Sonics have been money machines on the road this year going 9-3-1 ATS away from home. They covered in this road underdog role in a 97-93 loss at Detroit last night, and we are not that concerned that this is the second game of a back-to-back since the Sonics are 3-2 ATS when playing with no rest this season. Finally Seattle is 16-5 ATS in the last 21 meetings between these teams overall.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respectfully disagree with you on this game bud. I'm liking Memphis in this game myself, although I doubt I will be playing it at all.

BOL bro