SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al McMordie: Grizzlies -4 vs SuperSonics

Grizzlies -4 vs SuperSonics

Game Time: 12/18/2006 8:00:00 PM

By: Al McMordie
    Football picks NFL Picks sports gambling Baseball picks college football picks basketball picks odds

With Pau Gasol back and having a couple of games under his feet, grab the Grizzlies tonight at home in Memphis against the road weary Seattle SuperSonics.

Our selection is the Memphis Grizzlies over Seattle.

The Grizz got their superstar Pau Gasol back on Friday night. He scored four points in limited minutes on Friday and then looked better Saturday when he put in nine points. He'll be even stronger tonight against Seattle, and the Sonics will be a bit tired after playing at Detroit last night.

While Gasol has been out, Hakim Warrick has assumed the scoring lead for Memphis (5-19) with a 15.5 average. Mike Miller leads the Grizzlies with 6.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists.

Seattle (10-15) comes into the final game of their 5-game road trip having lost the previous four in Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland and Detroit since hitting the trail last Tuesday. In that stretch the Sonics are 2-2 against the spread and averaging just 88.5 points per game.

Look for Memphis to snap its 6-game losing streak tonight. Take the Grizzlies.

Play: Grizzlies -4

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the tout here. I too like the Grizzies in this game, in fact i'm thinking the ML might be the best way to play this game.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I agree with the tout here. I too like the Grizzies in this game, in fact i'm thinking the ML might be the best way to play this game.
    -185?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am on the opposite side on this one. See my seperate thread for reasoning.

Good Luck to All

lkravovicz
    lkravovicz's Avatar Become A Pro!

the difference for grizz might be gasol tonight. even though there's plenty of rust to shed, he might get just enough done to tip the scales in the grizz favor. sonics +6 would feel a lot better for me..

tennis_balls
    tennis_balls's Avatar Become A Pro!

you talked me into it Al so I just bet on Seattle.

that said, i like the under in this game even better.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    -185?
    as sick as it sounds yes bud.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

going with memphis on this one as well

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179