You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

refs on the thunder .. its so pathetic wht the NBA is turning into

u missed 4 fouls in ot against the thunder and then a blatent missed travel on KD ...

lmfao this is why the NBA is a joke .. how can a fan of the game even be excited to watch a game anymore

You mad bro

GASOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fck the thunder !

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

refs must've been on the grizzlies since they didn't call gasol for a blatant shove in durant's back on the final play

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    refs must've been on the grizzlies since they didn't call gasol for a blatant shove in durant's back on the final play
    or actually about the first 2 plays when randolph had the ball in OT ... also durant looked at a ref after a missed layup and the next drive durant got the foul call .. its a joke

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Or the obvious travel by bayless on his 3 at the end of regulation to tie the game

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

anyone that uses the expression "lmfao" as consistently as you do s no more than 19 20 yrs old.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    anyone that uses the expression "lmfao" as consistently as you do s no more than 19 20 yrs old.
    im 17 ... so close

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Or the obvious travel by bayless on his 3 at the end of regulation to tie the game
    since when are travels called? kd took 5 steps .. not 3 ... like i said the refs tried to keep the thunder in it but marc gasol just made a great play

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Thunders sucks

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    im 17 ... so close
    in high school with no friends?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The refs were on the thunder but didnt call the travel on Bayless? Or the push in Durants back so Gasol could make his "great" play you're not even making sense

Seems to me that you're not the brightest crayola in the pack

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The refs were on the thunder but didnt call the travel on Bayless? Or the push in Durants back so Gasol could make his "great" play you're not even making sense

Seems to me that you're not the brightest crayola in the pack
    push on durants back from gasol? what about the first 3 plays on zach randolph when he was getting raped going to the rim? all those pushes from collison for those rebounds .. lmao u must not watch basketball

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

im 17 ... so close
    Ouch, 17 and hooked on nba gambling

Look I'm so sick of NBA conspiracy threads, can't get every call right, there is no David Stern conspiracy end of story.
    I you really believe it, go have a 3 way with Mark Cuban and Al Davis's corpse

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

push on durants back from gasol? what about the first 3 plays on zach randolph when he was getting raped going to the rim? all those pushes from collison for those rebounds .. lmao u must not watch basketball
    U must not play basketball, getting beat up going for rebounds or driving to the rim is as standard as rain in winter

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

I will agree with youmadbro that the game was terribly officiated, but it seemed like equal treatment. Refs were in a bad mood, one kept yelling at the scorer's table

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Only degenerate gamblers care about missed foul calls

Typical NBA fan doesn't care

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    Ouch, 17 and hooked on nba gambling

Look I'm so sick of NBA conspiracy threads, can't get every call right, there is no David Stern conspiracy end of story.
    I you really believe it, go have a 3 way with Mark Cuban and Al Davis's corpse
    lol im not 17 first of all .. and the NBA refs in this game were so biased towards helping the thunder it was pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    U must not play basketball, getting beat up going for rebounds or driving to the rim is as standard as rain in winter
    i have played basketball since i was 4 years old .. i know the rules and how the game is played .. the fouls last night were correct but there was so many plays that should have been called in the grizzlies favor ..

i know getting beat up for rebounds is inevitable but collison was pushing off almost all game which is supposed to be called a foul ... pushing and over the back twice ... you probably didnt even watch the game ....

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Only degenerate gamblers care about missed foul calls

Typical NBA fan doesn't care
    im not that much of an NBA fan as i am towards other sports .. and this is the reason why ... 4 step dunks not called traveling .. so many missed foul calls and when there is a legit foul all the players do is cry ..

the NBA is a joke compared to college basketball