Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Heat 30 free throws - Cavs - 17

Anybody watching this game please explain this to me? How is the team driving to the bucket and playing more physical at home lose the free throw battle???

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simple answer... it's not real basketball. These are trained athletes that can turn on the offense when necessary I mean come on man.. the NBA isn't new. College ball and 'pros' are the same sport but play completely different? Someone isn't playing correctly.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I'm not understanding you???

How does Cleveland who was banging in the paint all game long get out free throwed almost twice as much to a jump shooting Miami team?

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Simple answer... it's not real basketball. These are trained athletes that can turn on the offense when necessary I mean come on man.. the NBA isn't new. College ball and 'pros' are the same sport but play completely different? Someone isn't playing correctly.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Obviously the Heat are super talented and tend to coast when they feel they can get away with it. But this game was so penetrating unlikely to go the way it did. I don't even think their is a big conspiracy theory going on, it's just that players like Lebron/Wade/Allen/Bosh and the Heat in general always get the benefit of the doubt.

50/50 balls are theirs until proven otherwise, and same thing for contact whether it be on offense or defense. They were shooting jumpers almost the whole second half but kept racking up ticky tack fouls to get in the bonus. Would be nice to see it called both ways but whatever.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Wwf ®