Betpoints: 4851

And another 3. Hail to the king

Pescrazy
    Pescrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Yeah doin it against the Luke Walton's of the world, must be rough.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I don't get how people can bash this guy anymore... sure the whole "taking my talents to south beach" was a bit much, but lets be real.. we're watching quite possibly the greatest basketball player ever. Time to just sit back and enjoy it

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    Well Luke has more ring than Tracy, Vince Carter, Reggie Miller, John Stockton, and others combined LOL. If you listen to Jordan, he's better than them.

CDMKMP

Pretty sure Lebron and the Heat should get like 10% of the credit. The Cavs are so penetrating awful that they let a 26pt lead evaporate in minutes without calling a timeout or attempting to do anything to stop it. And then they just implode.

Would be hilarious if the Heat cover the spread.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not defending Luke, but shit to be down like they were and just storm back- Cleveland is not a chumpy team by far. they did it after being down double digis in Boston last. Actually i am not a Heat fan at all, and never was a Lebron fan- I use to think he was just great but not a winner. lots of sports figures like that- tho my whole perspective of him has changed and he is freakish and a winner. I dont know who is going to mess them up in the playoffs. Aside from the tough games they have with Boston- WHO? The west in my opinion will be won by the spurs this year. Heat/Spurs final. That could be a great series. If the Thunder do make it back- they are burnt toast again. Scoring is great,but Scoring and Defense together are better- The heat are not the best defensively ,but much better than the thunder. The spurs will give the heat a run for their $ if they can get there to face them. I'm looking forward to it.

CDMKMP

This comeback is way more on the shittyness of the Cavs than the 'greatness' of the Heat.

They essentially forgot how to play basketball, and their coach just stood by dumbfounded letting a 26pt lead dry up.

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Puņetas all is this is fixed refs working for the heat is the most unvalue sport ever NBA is a joke

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

This comeback is way more on the shittyness of the Cavs than the 'greatness' of the Heat.

They essentially forgot how to play basketball, and their coach just stood by dumbfounded letting a 26pt lead dry up.

This was a bit of both i guess. But your right no way you should give up a 26 pt lead- crazy, but have seen crazier things in the NBA- 2000
    game 7 West finals Lakers/Blazers
    3-3 tied Lakers down 19 entering 4th and win. Then go to beat the Pacers, which sucked. I was s o rooting for Reggie and Bird. Then Bird true to his word said he was done coaching after 3 seasons. other crazy - dont remember the team, but it was against the Lakers in the 1st half -i think in 2003 or 4. anyhow I needed 22 pts to cover the 1st half over with 2:24 left to play. Happened. Superbowl- Panthers/Pats had the under 16.5 1st half large- My wife and I watching plotting our 2nd h play- then boom all those freaking points in 2 minutes- puke- squirt- Wife pissed.... Shit happens in sports and as the comment below suggested regarding refs- all sports have bad calls- College BB has some of the most hideous calls by fouls of any sport..