Cavs +900

illisdre
    illisdre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I think the money line is realgood .

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

there it is....for a second i thought we wouldn't have any of these threads for Miami today.

I think we've had a thread for each game since like their streak was at 5-6, so the streak of idiots on SBR making these threads is at 15+....I wonder how many more ppl Miami will make a fool out of during this streak

nbafanatic2012
    nbafanatic2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    there it is....for a second i thought we wouldn't have any of these threads for Miami today.

I think we've had a thread for each game since like their streak was at 5-6, so the streak of idiots on SBR making these threads is at 15+....I wonder how many more ppl Miami will make a fool out of during this streak
    Bro this is the great BW ......haven't seen you in a while BW good to see you

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'd take it if Waiters was playing.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

took the points in the 1st h

will chase the 2nd h if that doesn't hit

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'd take it if Waiters was playing.
    wtf is up with this?

Ur not the first one either....ppl really think the great Dion Waiters will prevent LeBron and D-Wade from making history?

If they were gonna end this streak, it would've happened vs the Celtics. No team could do what Celtics did to the Heat yet they STILL came up short. Maybe Spurs could do it but Cavs and Waiters? Give me a fkn break. Your talking about a dedicated and committed Miami Heat team here - playing at playoff intensity.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP is on crack, heat roll.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

This might actually have a realistic shot after getting Bleek's blessing

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Waiters is a DWade clone. He can get up and down the court and is a volume scorer. He can break down a defense by driving and dishing the ball to open 3 point shooters. He's been better in the 3rd quarter than Kyrie at getting the team moving on offense.

I'd be all over Cleveland if Waiters was playing. I see no way in hell the Cavs can keep up scoring with such a depleted squad. It'll take Stern and his henchmen getting involved for this one to be close, which isn't out of the question.

wtf is up with this?

Ur not the first one either....ppl really think the great Dion Waiters will prevent LeBron and D-Wade from making history?

If they were gonna end this streak, it would've happened vs the Celtics. No team could do what Celtics did to the Heat yet they STILL came up short. Maybe Spurs could do it but Cavs and Waiters? Give me a fkn break. Your talking about a dedicated and committed Miami Heat team here - playing at playoff intensity.

MEXRFW
    MEXRFW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Put 5 on it for giggles.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

+660 now

Mac4Lyfe

Stern might have made a phone call...

If the Cavs pound it inside it could get interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    +660 now

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

ML down to +660

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

No they not refs are with them probably in the match up against CHICAGO BULLS or SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Mac4Lyfe

Water dripping from the scoreboard... Geesh, only in Cleveland. lol

Huge delay as the players are going back into the locker room.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone is going to think THAT guy is such a genius too when the Heat finally do lose.

Only at SBR...

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Waiters is a DWade clone. He can get up and down the court and is a volume scorer. He can break down a defense by driving and dishing the ball to open 3 point shooters. He's been better in the 3rd quarter than Kyrie at getting the team moving on offense.

I'd be all over Cleveland if Waiters was playing. I see no way in hell the Cavs can keep up scoring with such a depleted squad. It'll take Stern and his henchmen getting involved for this one to be close, which isn't out of the question.
    convo ends here...

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Everyone is going to think THAT guy is such a genius too when the Heat finally do lose.

Only at SBR...
    yeah exactly....but still, when its all said and done, there will be about 20-25 ppl who have made a fool of themselves and 1 guy who will claim to be God if he's the one with the thread the day the streak ends.

Mac4Lyfe

Do you even follow the NBA? Were you around during the draft? All you ever heard was the comparison.

Just google... "dion waiters the next dwyane wade"

My God - are people gambling with real money

convo ends here...

ChiLLx

Why the hell hasn't this game started yet

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Why the hell hasn't this game started yet
    leak in the arena is what I heard.

Mac4Lyfe

Leaking CO2 canister on top of the scoreboard used for the pyrotechnics. Horrible delay to take all the energy out of the building.

nbafanatic2012

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post

Only at SBR...
    for all that dont know BettingWizard has proved his intelligence and his iq is equivalent of a genius

ChiLLx

Great now the Cavs players won't be hyped to play and roll over and die

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

Sam Amico@SamAmicoFSO Scoreboard issue at The Q blamed on "condensation from CO2 tank." Cavs have had scoreboard since 2005, say they have never experienced this.

Sport_Fish

Do you even follow the NBA? Were you around during the draft? All you ever heard was the comparison.

Just google... "dion waiters the next dwyane wade"

My God - are people gambling with real money
    Oh ok...so 'next d-wade' meant he's gonna be playing at Wade's level his first fkn year? Maybe ur the one who doesn't watch NBA. Of course I'm aware of what kind of 'potential' Waiters has....and few years down the road, he could be everything ppl hoped.

But I think its just ignorant and stupid, to say the least, for people to say so much about a fkn rookie and claim HE is the guy who is gonna stop LeBron/Wade/Bosh on their ridiculous streak, playing the best ball of their careers. How stupid are u. Did u watch Boston play this team? You could not ask for Boston to play any better and that's a VETERAN squad with the best coach at making adjustments - and they couldn't stop Miami....and of course, Dion fkn Waiters is gonna beat Miami because he's the next D-wade. Seriously, wow.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

No defense... uncontested shots from both sides.. what the penetrate is this shit?

Mac4Lyfe

Waiters means one more body to substitute. Who ever said that he was the Heat stopper? They are outplaying the Heat big time right now and looks like the better team if your honest but can they keep up with so many players missing.

Mutherfuking refs calling everything for the Heat right now. Keeping those bitches in the game. Bullshit ass calls.

Oh ok...so 'next d-wade' meant he's gonna be playing at Wade's level his first fkn year? Maybe ur the one who doesn't watch NBA. Of course I'm aware of what kind of 'potential' Waiters has....and few years down the road, he could be everything ppl hoped.

But I think its just ignorant and stupid, to say the least, for people to say so much about a fkn rookie and claim HE is the guy who is gonna stop LeBron/Wade/Bosh on their ridiculous streak, playing the best ball of their careers. How stupid are u. Did u watch Boston play this team? You could not ask for Boston to play any better and that's a VETERAN squad with the best coach at making adjustments - and they couldn't stop Miami....and of course, Dion fkn Waiters is gonna beat Miami because he's the next D-wade. Seriously, wow.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Cavs up 8, vegas wants some cavs $$ go ahead.

Mac4Lyfe

Heat can foul at will but Cavs get whistled for breathing on them right now. Unreal bullshit.

Mac4Lyfe

and this is where Dion Waiters is missed. Instead of him slashing and driving on the 2nd unit, you have Boobie Gibson turning the ball over and over again and playing shitty defense.

10 point lead down to 1 with this crappy unit.

and of course, Dion fkn Waiters is gonna beat Miami because he's the next D-wade. Seriously, wow.

nbafanatic2012

Heat can foul at will but Cavs get whistled for breathing on them right now. Unreal bullshit.

bull$hit

nbafanatic2012

if cj gets hot.....cavs will bust thru

1234 ... Last