watch this

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Needed to win with that shot...Cavs

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I agree... Heat continuing the streak is much more important than the small market Cavs.

We shall see on this call. Should be Cleveland's ball but I'd bet it'll go to Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Not a chance. NBA needs this streak to continue for more buzz/attention. Cavs cover though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nbafanatic2012 View Post
    mac U thinkin a buzzer beater win for cavs brother

nbafanatic2012
    nbafanatic2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

that is cavs ball......

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

Miami Ball

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

off livingston

nbafanatic2012

wowwww.....no justice no peace penetrate the police

Mac4Lyfe

Off of Lebron's hands but Heat ball. Hehe... Knew it. Thanks David Stern.

nbafanatic2012

good call BW...U R a Genius.....N thanks for the pick

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

NBA is such bullshit

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chillx View Post
    not a chance. Nba needs this streak to continue for more buzz/attention. Cavs cover though.
    someone here gets it!!!@ yayay

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Off of Lebron's hands but Heat ball. Hehe... Knew it. Thanks David Stern.
    its called 'in-conclusive evidence'....this EXACT same situation happened with Heat vs Celtics and Celtics got the ball because of the same reason. If it was fixed, Miami would've gotten the ball in that game also.

Mac4Lyfe

Miami - 30 free throws
    Cav's - 17

Explain that???

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    its called 'in-conclusive evidence'....this EXACT same situation happened with Heat vs Celtics and Celtics got the ball because of the same reason. If it was fixed, Miami would've gotten the ball in that game also.

Pescrazy
    Pescrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Finaly, someone here who gets it. Video replay showed it coming off both players hands, impossible to call. Since there wasn't conclusive evidence it came off LeBron, then it had to revert to original call..

Mac4Lyfe

I'm not sure what feed you had but I had one where they showed a right angle and it was clearly off of Lebron's fingertips. It wasn't inconclusive. Lebron had the ball palmed and Livingston (I think it was him) hit the ball but Lebron still had it in his hands.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Sport_Fish

I'm not sure what feed you had but I had one where they showed a right angle and it was clearly off of Lebron's fingertips. It wasn't inconclusive. Lebron had the ball palmed and Livingston (I think it was him) hit the ball but Lebron still had it in his hands.
    ok yeah so u had a better feed, a better angle/view than the officials? I get it. Oh and not to mention ur SUPER bias so u wouldve seen it off LeBron's hand even if Livingston kicked it out of bounds from his feet.

The officials have every angle in HD available to them with the ability to freeze/zoom and what not...and like i said , if fixing was going on, it wouldve happened for the heat in boston also.

Mac4Lyfe

I call it as I see it. I'm not super biased even when I have money on a play.

Did you hear the announcers? Weren't they both shocked that the call wasn't overturned??? I wasn't the only one that thought it was a bad call. Lebron is in front of the man with his palms on the ball but somehow it goes off the guy behind him? Think about it for a moment. That doesn't even jive with the laws of physics.

You still haven't answered the free throw discrepancy. Not that I'm ordering you or anything. I just saw a different game then you.

ok yeah so u had a better feed, a better angle/view than the officials? I get it. Oh and not to mention ur SUPER bias so u wouldve seen it off LeBron's hand even if Livingston kicked it out of bounds from his feet.

The officials have every angle in HD available to them with the ability to freeze/zoom and what not...and like i said , if fixing was going on, it wouldve happened for the heat in boston also.

Sport_Fish

I call it as I see it. I'm not super biased even when I have money on a play.

Did you hear the announcers? Weren't they both shocked that the call wasn't overturned??? I wasn't the only one that thought it was a bad call. Lebron is in front of the man with his palms on the ball but somehow it goes off the guy behind him? Think about it for a moment. That doesn't even jive with the laws of physics.

You still haven't answered the free throw discrepancy. Not that I'm ordering you or anything. I just saw a different game then you.
    Not gonna argue about the review...I'm pretty sure officials who have more resources than either of us and do this for a LIVING, and get paid 6 figures, can do a better job than us at making the right call.

And free throw discrepancy? Well I guess u have a point....a team with Livingston, Thompson, and Ellington should have had way more FT's than Wade, LeBron, Bosh (who btw, are some of the BEST PLAYERS EVER at drawing fouls and getting to the line).

The 'More FT' theory is by far the lamest fixing b/s ppl say because it clearly shows lack of knowledge of the game and there is a good reason why some teams get to the foul line more than others.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Not gonna argue about the review...I'm pretty sure officials who have more resources than either of us and do this for a LIVING, and get paid 6 figures, can do a better job than us at making the right call.

And free throw discrepancy? Well I guess u have a point....a team with Livingston, Thompson, and Ellington should have had way more FT's than Wade, LeBron, Bosh (who btw, are some of the BEST PLAYERS EVER at drawing fouls and getting to the line).

The 'More FT' theory is by far the lamest fixing b/s ppl say because it clearly shows lack of knowledge of the game and there is a good reason why some teams get to the foul line more than others.
    lol
    /thread

Mac4Lyfe

You were watching the game right?

Thompson, Gee, Zeller, Speights were killing them in the paint. Totally dominating them until the refs let the Heat grab and push. Bosh was a no show. Tristan Thompson totally outplayed him. He was attacking the rim at will but somehow got to the free throw line twice??? Gee attacked dam near every play and got to the free throw line once. Speights... zero trips to the line.

The game is over. It's a moot point but if you really believe that Miami who was taking 3's and jump shots most of the second half should have shot more free throws then you're just not real honest. I understand why most nights Miami get's to the FT line but not tonight. Not when they are shooting jump shots.

The best way to fix a game is by calling BS fouls that put a team on the line for easy points while not calling any for the other team. Miami went on a 37-10 run in 8 minutes. Guess how?... Well, guess what? Cav's went to the FT line during that period... Zero times. You have your answer.

Sport_Fish

You were watching the game right?

Thompson, Gee, Zeller, Speights were killing them in the paint. Totally dominating them until the refs let the Heat grab and push. Bosh was a no show. Tristan Thompson totally outplayed him. He was attacking the rim at will but somehow got to the free throw line twice??? Gee attacked dam near every play and got to the free throw line once. Speights... zero trips to the line.

The game is over. It's a moot point but if you really believe that Miami who was taking 3's and jump shots most of the second half should have shot more free throws then you're just not real honest. I understand why most nights Miami get's to the FT line but not tonight. Not when they are shooting jump shots.

The best way to fix a game is by calling BS fouls that put a team on the line for easy points while not calling any for the other team. Miami went on a 37-10 run in 8 minutes. Guess how?... Well, guess what? Cav's went to the FT line during that period... Zero times. You have your answer.
    Like I said, there's a reason why these guys get to the FT line more than others. And just like that, they have one of the best defenses in the league (when theyre on) so they know how to block shots, and defend without fouling. Maybe, just MAYBE, Miami Heat is one of the best teams in the league and knew how to come back in this game? Maybe they played remarkable defense, and played aggressive on teh offensive end. I know its hard to believe the Miami heat beat Cavs, but just MAYBE they played their best ball in the 2H which leads u to believe in all these conspiracies.

Pescrazy
    Pescrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Mac4Lyfe

Whatever...

If you really think the Heat should get to the free throw line more times than Cleveland while primarily taking jump shots then you're a loss cause.

Of course Miami is a better team than Cleveland. But that doesn't mean they're somehow better shot blockers or better at not fouling? That's ludicrous. Cleveland was beating Miami 29 - 11 in rebounding, killing Miami in the paint but somehow Miami shot more free throws. Give me a break.

I had Miami -11 and lost. Also had Cavs ML and lost. I had Miami ML against Boston on Monday. It's not about gambling. Miami got the benefit of the whistle in both of these games. It was subtle on Monday, It was ridiculously blatant tonight. Miami was dead until the refs let them get on a 37-10 run where the Cavs got zero calls. Zero in almost 8 minutes. C'mon man, when have you ever seen that?

Like I said, there's a reason why these guys get to the FT line more than others. And just like that, they have one of the best defenses in the league (when theyre on) so they know how to block shots, and defend without fouling. Maybe, just MAYBE, Miami Heat is one of the best teams in the league and knew how to come back in this game? Maybe they played remarkable defense, and played aggressive on teh offensive end. I know its hard to believe the Miami heat beat Cavs, but just MAYBE they played their best ball in the 2H which leads u to believe in all these conspiracies.

Sport_Fish

Whatever...

If you really think the Heat should get to the free throw line more times than Cleveland while primarily taking jump shots then you're a loss cause.

Of course Miami is a better team than Cleveland. But that doesn't mean they're somehow better shot blockers or better at not fouling? That's ludicrous. Cleveland was beating Miami 29 - 11 in rebounding, killing Miami in the paint but somehow Miami shot more free throws. Give me a break.

I had Miami -11 and lost. Also had Cavs ML and lost. I had Miami ML against Boston on Monday. It's not about gambling. Miami got the benefit of the whistle in both of these games. It was subtle on Monday, It was ridiculously blatant tonight. Miami was dead until the refs let them get on a 37-10 run where the Cavs got zero calls. Zero in almost 8 minutes. C'mon man, when have you ever seen that?
    lmao...that is EXACTLY why they're a better team (amongst many other reasons of course). Because they can play good-D without fouling and making the right defensive plays. And Miami wasn't getting to the foul line on their jump shots They were getting there by being aggressive in box-outs and in the paint, drawing defenders and making the in-experienced/young Cavs team commit fouls - that's what good teams do, hence why they get more foul calls.

And of course Miami was getting beat in the boards at first, which is why they were down big...a classic example of not enough effort from Miami and playing down to their opponents. But u saw their energy in the 2H was completely different - every defensive rotation was there, every guy was boxed out at key possessions, list goes on.

Anyway we could argue all day about this - but if u still think the Refs had to fix this game in order for Miami to win, and there's no way the Heat could beat Cavs, you're just being absurd. Yes it was a huge deficit but keep in mind, if Cavs can out score miami by X amount in 24 mins, Miami CAN SURE AS HELL outscore them with that same margin in the same time frame.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe Miami started taking jumpers because they werent getting the calls earlier? Jumpers weren't hitting so they go back to driving...? I find it hard to believe they will just settle for jumpers the entire game especially when they are not falling.
    Last edited by Git Lo; 03-21-13 at 12:28 AM.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Was a nice call though Mac. Cavs deserved to win that game and they should of.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

^Deserved to win? come on son. Don't let your emotions get in the way, you should of took them at half or the ML, Heat seem to be prime for the comeback like the Lakers were doing.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Any team that given up a 27 points lead with a quarter and a half to go deserves to lose. Let's not forget this Cavs is a young team, without 3 of their best players tonight. When Heat made that run, pressure got into them and made them nervous. Even an experienced team like Celtics can't stop Heat making a run when they had a 12 points 4th quarter lead.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs one of the worst defenses in the game. They went into the game with the mentality that they had to bulldoze the Heat but when they were up big they didn't know how control the lead. They lack fundamentals. Heat have fundamentals. Fundamentals win most of the time.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Didn't this guy have an "ill never post again if this play loses thread" a few months back that of course lost?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Didn't this guy have an "ill never post again if this play loses thread" a few months back that of course lost?
    Like many strong cappers, BW got chased away because of all the childess b/s. This forum was a HELLUVA lot better with BW on board as he saw value and angles most of us miss.

First ... 2345