Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

The Heat will go down in Cleveland on Wednesday like a $2 whore.

Too many Cavaliers injuries and suspensions. DO NOT BACK THE CAVS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the NBA where bullshit happens. Anybody rolling up ML winnings on the Heat will be burned on Wednesday in Cleveland. Sure, no Kyrie, no problem... Not so fast my friend.

Cleveland ML will hit like Rick James on a hoe

Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 03-19-13 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Cavaliers team has the Bubonic plague

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Time to start fading the Heat with this stretch of shitty teams coming. The streak will probably end to one of them.

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

They will lose to the unexpected..

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

oh really?

Mac4Lyfe

Disclaimer - If Waiters doesn't play then all bets are off. He got hurt tonight in the 1st quarter and will be evaluated tonight. Cleveland can beat the Heat without Kyrie but losing Waiters offense is too much.

Cleveland just got punked by Indy but kinda woke up in the middle of the 3rd and 4th quarters. Cleveland's bigs can't really handle the inside game of Indy but can get up and down the court well against Miami. They had a good chance of beating Miami the 2 games they played in Miami. The first game they were up 7 points with 2 minutes to go and lost and the 2nd game they came back from a huge deficit to almost pull off the upset.

Tristan Thompson is a tough guard for Bosh/Haslem as he's quick and very active. Gee does a pretty good job containing Lebron when they play each other. Zeller can get up and down the court for a big. Kyrie is a big lost but Waiters is key. He's a Wade clone and gets up for these type of games. If he plays look for him to put up 25.

The Heat are best when they can get up and down the court. The Cav's are pretty good at that game. In the half court, Cleveland may have an edge with Zeller, Thompson and Speights down low.

Tonight was an emotional win for the Heat in a hostile environment. Wednesday will be just as tough and the Cav's while maybe tanking some games will look to this as their Superbowl. Let's see what the payout will be but this is a good spot to fade the Heat just like tonight was despite the results.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

Will Cleveland come out to cheer its' favorite son?

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Disclaimer - 3 years ago Miami started the year 9-8 and Cleveland was bidding for like a 5 seed (albeit early on). Mac4Life came out and said that Cleveland had a good chance to beat Miami in a 7 game series, and that Miami would have no chance to win the East.

Him and his friend Lyon and No Coin and Patrick Venditto and Shari would argue with me all the time about the Heat. That they were simply drama kings and you need a "team" to win a championship not "stars."

Thanks.

Mac4Lyfe

Please bump those threads if you can find them because you won't.

You were the idiot that blindly bet the Heat every game and lost your ass. You were a Cleveland fan the year before because you're a Lebron dick rider. How much money did you lose when the Heat didn't win the title? Where's your ghost? Oh you killed her off like Manti T'eo

You're an emotional bettor that will only bet chalk. I bet to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Disclaimer - 3 years ago Miami started the year 9-8 and Cleveland was bidding for like a 5 seed (albeit early on). Mac4Life came out and said that Cleveland had a good chance to beat Miami in a 7 game series, and that Miami would have no chance to win the East.

Him and his friend Lyon and No Coin and Patrick Venditto and Shari would argue with me all the time about the Heat. That they were simply drama kings and you need a "team" to win a championship not "stars."

Thanks.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Please bump those threads if you can find them because you won't.

You were the idiot that blindly bet the Heat every game and lost your ass. You were a Cleveland fan the year before because you're a Lebron dick rider. How much money did you lose when the Heat didn't win the title? Where's your ghost? Oh you killed her off like Manti T'eo

You're an emotional bettor that will only bet chalk. I bet to make money.
    1. I can find them -- do you really want me to Mac?

2. I've always been a Heat fan -- since they drafted Dwayne Wade. I was never a CLE fan, nor would I be a Heat fan if Wade left...

3. I bet dogs all the time. Go check my thread. It is all documented by a third party. I make more money in the NBA than 95% of the recreational (not pro) betters on this site.

4. I lost a few gs when Miami lost to Dallas in the finals. But I won a shit load on them winning the East and I won even more when idiot bookies made the Heat +160 underdogs to the OKC Thunder the following year I, with a few other ppl on this site, were the only ones to predict Miami would be a dynasty.

While guys like you were overreacting to their 9-8 start.

Let me know if you want me to bump those threads. I will bury you.

Mac4Lyfe

Bury me? I've made more money in a year then you will ever think about making in decades. I'm doing pretty well. I really don't believe people are out to destroy me?? Maybe I'm wrong and you're the unibomber with a plot that I don't know about??

Knock yourself out searching past threads because you obviously came into this thread to start shit. If you don't agree with my assessment then why not just say it and leave it at that? What does 3 years ago when I correctly said the Heat would not win the title have to do with Wednesday night? I'd love to see my posts saying that Cleveland would beat Miami in a 7 game playoff? Sure bury me on the internet. lol

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a great chance if the cavs were healthy and it were back to back
    neither is the case so i dont see the streak ending in cleveland

Mac4Lyfe

Waiters playing is the key... If he plays, Cav's will keep it close. If he doesn't then Cleveland will be lucky to score 75 points.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    this is a great chance if the cavs were healthy and it were back to back
    neither is the case so i dont see the streak ending in cleveland

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

its hilarious how before every heat game theres one of these threads. eventually someone will be the best handicapper in the WORLD.

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

cavs just got destroyed by the pacers why do you think they'll do any better vs. the heat?

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I don't think so, honestly. This is the type of storyline (yes, "The Association" is scripted) that has David Stern's dick hard. This streak won't end on Wednesday. Too many people in this country are all over Lebron's jock, unfortunately. The Heat will win not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, ... but at least 24 straight games.

Goat Milk

you say you don't bet with emotion and yet you bet against the heat every game.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I don't think so, honestly. This is the type of storyline (yes, "The Association" is scripted) that has David Stern's dick hard. This streak won't end on Wednesday. Too many people in this country are all over Lebron's jock, unfortunately. The Heat will win not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, ... but at least 24 straight games.
    haha, i guess ur on lebrons jock also

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

The Cavs just have to better than the Heat for one night. It's in the realm of possible.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    haha, i guess ur on lebrons jock also
    jsmithj88, it was obviously just a play on words...I thought it was pretty funny.

Mac4Lyfe

You sir would be very wrong... AGAIN.

I bet to make money and I've probably bet 50/50 for and against the Heat over the last few years. I look for situations and not let emotions dictate my money.

My call here is that if Waiters play then take Cleveland and the points but the ML will have a good chance of hitting. If he doesn't play then pound the Cav's under and Heat minus the points. Nothing emotional about that.

you say you don't bet with emotion and yet you bet against the heat every game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Let me know if you want me to bump those threads. I will bury you.
    The irony of posting this when you have other posters burying you all the time with your horrific non-NBA bets. LOL.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You sir would be very wrong... AGAIN.

I bet to make money and I've probably bet 50/50 for and against the Heat over the last few years. I look for situations and not let emotions dictate my money.

My call here is that if Waiters play then take Cleveland and the points but the ML will have a good chance of hitting. If he doesn't play then pound the Cav's under and Heat minus the points. Nothing emotional about that.
    Don't bother. This dipshit has his own distorted version of the truth that is far from it. He would suck his own dick if he could, which is probably a good idea and practice for his future source of income as he continues to lose his ass in gambling on the NFL and the like.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Mac4Lyfe

I should know better NC... Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Don't bother. This dipshit has his own distorted version of the truth that is far from it. He would suck his own dick if he could, which is probably a good idea and practice for his future source of income as he continues to lose his ass in gambling on the NFL and the like.

jkhan720
    jkhan720's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Dion Waiters (knee) will miss at least one week.

An MRI on Waiters' left knee revealed small loose cartilage fragment. He'll rest for a week and then be reevaluated. If Waiters isn't feeling better, he might have to undergo an arthroscopic procedure, which could potentially end his season. With Kyrie Irving also sidelined, the Cavs are scraping the bottom of the barrel in the backcourt. Shaun Livingston, C.J. Miles, Daniel Gibson and Wayne Ellington are all going to be forced into big minutes. Mar 19 - 4:00 PM

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

and the sad thing is,there will be another one of these threads guaranteeing a heat loss until they do.not a heat fan by no means,but got to give them credit,its one thing to buy a team and win on paper but its another for them to come together and mess and play like champions

Mac4Lyfe

and with that... The Heat has to be the play.

Speights is also looking at a suspension following his thuggery last night. Scratch this thread. The Heat in a beat down tomorrow night. It is going to be butt ugly.

Dam, Cav's can't stay healthy to save a life. Who the hell is their strength and conditioning coach? Freaking MASH unit.

Quote Originally Posted by jkhan720 View Post
    Dion Waiters (knee) will miss at least one week.

An MRI on Waiters' left knee revealed small loose cartilage fragment. He'll rest for a week and then be reevaluated. If Waiters isn't feeling better, he might have to undergo an arthroscopic procedure, which could potentially end his season. With Kyrie Irving also sidelined, the Cavs are scraping the bottom of the barrel in the backcourt. Shaun Livingston, C.J. Miles, Daniel Gibson and Wayne Ellington are all going to be forced into big minutes. Mar 19 - 4:00 PM

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I make more money in the NBA than 95% of the recreational (not pro) betters on this site.

Ohhh...I love you goat.

Mac4Lyfe

I think Cleveland had a good chance of beating the Heat with Waiters in the lineup. It was a good spot for a team that has played the Heat well of late. But too many injuries for Cleveland and not enough people that can score. I'm curious what the line will be because this is probably a Heat beat down by 25. I also think the Cav's under is a play as they won't be able to manufacture points.

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    and the sad thing is,there will be another one of these threads guaranteeing a heat loss until they do.not a heat fan by no means,but got to give them credit,its one thing to buy a team and win on paper but its another for them to come together and mess and play like champions

Mac4Lyfe

I'm bumping this at half because my evaluation was spot on. Cavaliers match up very well with the Heat and showed it the 2 games they played in Miami. Cavs have 4 guys on their team that made the rising stars of the NBA. They are young and up and coming.

I put a little on the ML on Cleveland anyway but I also bet on the Heat -11 after I found out Waiters was out. If either hit, I'll make a little bit. I just hope I don't get middled with a Heat comeback that doesn't cover.

Disclaimer - If Waiters doesn't play then all bets are off. He got hurt tonight in the 1st quarter and will be evaluated tonight. Cleveland can beat the Heat without Kyrie but losing Waiters offense is too much.

Cleveland just got punked by Indy but kinda woke up in the middle of the 3rd and 4th quarters. Cleveland's bigs can't really handle the inside game of Indy but can get up and down the court well against Miami. They had a good chance of beating Miami the 2 games they played in Miami. The first game they were up 7 points with 2 minutes to go and lost and the 2nd game they came back from a huge deficit to almost pull off the upset.

Tristan Thompson is a tough guard for Bosh/Haslem as he's quick and very active. Gee does a pretty good job containing Lebron when they play each other. Zeller can get up and down the court for a big. Kyrie is a big lost but Waiters is key. He's a Wade clone and gets up for these type of games. If he plays look for him to put up 25.

The Heat are best when they can get up and down the court. The Cav's are pretty good at that game. In the half court, Cleveland may have an edge with Zeller, Thompson and Speights down low.

Tonight was an emotional win for the Heat in a hostile environment. Wednesday will be just as tough and the Cav's while maybe tanking some games will look to this as their Superbowl. Let's see what the payout will be but this is a good spot to fade the Heat just like tonight was despite the results.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

You nailed this one....personally I think its a Stern Call...and the heat laid down....late start, mysterious leaking roof etc etc.....this was the one game on the schedule that bettors should have stayed away from....the story line in loosing to the team Lebron scorned was too obvious....its good they lost though...now heat can rest their players and get ready for the run...

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    You nailed this one....personally I think its a Stern Call...and the heat laid down....late start, mysterious leaking roof etc etc.....this was the one game on the schedule that bettors should have stayed away from....the story line in loosing to the team Lebron scorned was too obvious....its good they lost though...now heat can rest their players and get ready for the run...
    look at this rookie. already talking before the game is over. let the game play out before you start commenting. ncaa basketball forum is across the street. thanks.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah, i knew his early post would come back to bite in the ass.

Of course I get middled on this shit...

look at this rookie. already talking before the game is over. let the game play out before you start commenting. ncaa basketball forum is across the street. thanks.