Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by heavypenguin View Post
    Indiana -6.5

GoldenState-3.5/under 197
    fixed.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I like Atlanta -3 hosting Dallas. Dallas has to fly cross country on short rest, Atlanta is traveling back from Brooklyn but at least they are headed home and comfortable. They have a decent advantage at home too.

Dallas is coming off a pretty hard fought loss to OKC, I don't see them bringing their A game on the road after a night like that. Vince Carter and Dirk ain't exactly spring chickens anymore. Marion is still out as well. Plus their playoffs hopes are pretty much down the tubes whereas Atlanta is poised to jump into the 4th seed.

Only thing I see going against Atlanta is Horford played a ton of minutes yesterday. He's only 26 though and is well aware of the playoff implications, so I don't think that outweighs all the other stuff.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17477

Memphis at home vs Minnesota is a solid on the ML. Wolves still miss Pek and Kirilenko which means no presence in the center. Grizzlies have guards to reduce Rubio and Ridnour to average performance and that should be enough to win. Don't touch the spread, 14 points is way too high.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by mminkovski View Post
    Memphis at home vs Minnesota is a solid on the ML. Wolves still miss Pek and Kirilenko which means no presence in the center. Grizzlies have guards to reduce Rubio and Ridnour to average performance and that should be enough to win. Don't touch the spread, 14 points is way too high.
    Both Petkovic and AK47 are back. They played today, no minutes restriction too.