Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Bodog live betting?

Is anyone on or can anyone log on and check out their live betting section? It's not working for me and I can't figure out if it's their website or my shitty computer.. Thanks

FreddieGibbs
    REAL G MONEY
    FreddieGibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to use it often, just stay away from it and you'll thank yourself in the end.

Still works, btw - Just checked.

BoL

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

bododg? I thought it was bovada? horrible book. I suggest you terminate your account with them.

Tower

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGibbs View Post
    I used to use it often, just stay away from it and you'll thank yourself in the end.

Still works, btw - Just checked.

BoL
    Thanks for checking, I assumed it was my shitty ass computer.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    bododg? I thought it was bovada? horrible book. I suggest you terminate your account with them.
    very solid book great for recreational players.

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    very solid book great for recreational players.
    I agree. Been using them since '06 and never had a problem.

Tower

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Well young whippersnapper, when I joined them in 2000 they were known as Bodog. I've been using them since then (thats 13 years, I know young people aren't that great at math these days) and aside from what I believe them tracking your tendencies and altering their lines by a half a point or juicing accordingly, I have had no problem with them. I'm curious, why do you suggest I terminate my account? What other book do you suggest for a U.S. player??

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they posted lines earlier id still use them.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

They failed to pay me for 2 months in the summer of 11. Was done with them after that.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post
    Well young whippersnapper, when I joined them in 2000 they were known as Bodog. I've been using them since then (thats 13 years, I know young people aren't that great at math these days) and aside from what I believe them tracking your tendencies and altering their lines by a half a point or juicing accordingly, I have had no problem with them. I'm curious, why do you suggest I terminate my account? What other book do you suggest for a U.S. player??
    If you like late lines. circled games, limited ML'S etc, Then play at Bovada. If not, switch to a book like 5Dimes/DSI.

Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    If you like late lines. circled games, limited ML'S etc, Then play at Bovada. If not, switch to a book like 5Dimes/DSI.
    Last I checked, I don't bet enough to make their payout fees worth it. What do they charge now?? I haven't checked in a few years...

Easy-Rider 66

Last I checked, I don't bet enough to make their payout fees worth it. What do they charge now?? I haven't checked in a few years...
    It varies. They used to have free payouts in certain situations, but not sure about now. But 5D >Bovada imo.

Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    It varies. They used to have free payouts in certain situations, but not sure about now. But 5D >Bovada imo.
    It's tough to teach an old dog new tricks. Maybe I'll make a small deposit and see how it goes..

Easy-Rider 66

It's tough to teach an old dog new tricks. Maybe I'll make a small deposit and see how it goes..
    Yeah check them out. Used to play at Bodog back in the day and I did receive a payout or two. But Bovada does not compare to the offerings of 5D. And if you play the horses 5D has the best offshore book with solid rebates and a plus 10% book where you get 10% added to any winning wager. GL.

jaiminpatel
    everything
    jaiminpatel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Bodog is best .... 4 yrs . Never thought of changing them,

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Worst book I ever used - Bovada!!! Payouts were horrible!!! I cashed out 1800 and it took them FOUR checks over the span of 13 weeks!!! Worst book ever! Bodog, Bovada, same garbage company, TRUST ME!

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Worst book I ever used - Bovada!!! Payouts were horrible!!! I cashed out 1800 and it took them FOUR checks over the span of 13 weeks!!! Worst book ever! Bodog, Bovada, same garbage company, TRUST ME!
    Go to heritage they rock

Mj19840
    Mj19840's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

That's what I use.. ...only problem is lines change during the day and they never have early lines to jump.. also very few ml's to play.