RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat vs Raptors

Will Toronto end the streak?

Not a freaking chance. They won't even cover but the HEAT will.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Heat looking ahead to Boston Craptors fired up on Patty's Day to make the fans happy in the green uni's. I love the Craptors today to cover the +8 I'm getting maybe win but not enough value in the ML for me.

korythekid710
    korythekid710's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Heat will roll to win number 22 in a row, and they will do it in a blowout fashion. I am surprised most books are Heat -7......... I know the Heat have not been what you would call a great team to bet on.
    Here is the Closer.
    Miami is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road. Miami is 10-0 SU against Toronto in their last 10 games. Toronto is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
    Miami is going to blow out Toronto a team that is 26-40 and are playing just not to be embarrassed. Sorry Toronto, the Heat will win start to finish by at least 15 points.

My Final Score........... Heat 97- Toronto 80

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

doesnt the heat having a losing ATS record vs teams with losing record? im pretty sure they do. i try to not fade the heat often but i did with sixers last week. i'll probably stay away from this game.

korythekid710
    korythekid710's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Heat have not been a great team to bet on this year for sure. Only 34-30 ATS overall.
    They will change that percentage throughout the rest of their games. They are showing signs of really wanting to keep this streak going in a big way. They also will look to put giant stamps on each game remaining sending messages to their future playoff contenders. The last game against the Bucks they played a quarter and a half without wade. They were -6 and many so called experts had the streak ending that night. Final score 107-94 to World Champions. They were dominated on the glass on the offensive end giving up many second chance points.
    That will not happen in today's game. Look for the Heat to finish the season 75-78% ATS.

nbafanatic2012
    nbafanatic2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by korythekid710 View Post
    The Heat will roll to win number 22 in a row, and they will do it in a blowout fashion. I am surprised most books are Heat -7......... I know the Heat have not been what you would call a great team to bet on.
    Here is the Closer.
    Miami is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road. Miami is 10-0 SU against Toronto in their last 10 games. Toronto is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
    Miami is going to blow out Toronto a team that is 26-40 and are playing just not to be embarrassed. Sorry Toronto, the Heat will win start to finish by at least 15 points.

My Final Score........... Heat 97- Toronto 80

so should I bet the under...lol....20 points off the total pretty bold prediction....but gl

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

raptors should have 4 points

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Raptors +8. It was tied up, top of the 4th Q and I blinked and HEAT was up by 7 or 8 w/ the addition of R. Allen they CBS!

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Fixed Game Last Quarter is a Joke