Unbreakable
    Unbreakable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

(2) NBA Plays for TNT Thursday!!!

120-127-1 YTD. I'm doing a rare 2 game play tonight. For those who follow me would expect me to play the board but not tonight. I went 4-2 last night.

My plays are:

1) Dallas Mavericks +9.5

2) Por/NY under 193

BOL everyone!!!

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Dallas seems like a decent play.

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable View Post
    120-127-1 ytd. I'm doing a rare 2 game play tonight. For those who follow me would expect me to play the board but not tonight. I went 4-2 last night.
    Awesome! Now i know knicks goin over!

My plays are:

1) dallas mavericks +9.5

2) por/ny under 193

bol everyone!!!
    awesome! Now i really love knicks over!!!

Unbreakable

Capnick is just a HATER but he is one of the people who drives me and gives me extra motivation. Thanks Cap I really appreciate it man. Keep it up!

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking good! Btw, why would you go back to playing the whole board?

vikingfan101
    vikingfan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Got screwed on the under. Could have at least pushed if not for Maynor with some bullshit bank with a hand in his face.

Capnick

Quote Originally Posted by Unbreakable View Post
    Capnick is just a HATER but he is one of the people who drives me and gives me extra motivation. Thanks Cap I really appreciate it man. Keep it up!
    No, you keep it up... You make my friend money... He bets against you and is up...Your a loser and you'lll NEVER see .500! And by the waY , .500 SUCKS and you cant even get there!

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry, for messing it up for you!

Unbreakable

I'm not going back to playing the whole board I was just saying since it just be two games on Thursday I usually just have four plays but I'll just stick with only two plays on Thursday like I did tonight. And I kinda knew it was going over when in the 4th quarter just about every 3 was going in for both teams but oh well. It's just part of this business but I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. I will be playing 5 games. Stay Tuned!!!

Unbreakable

To my SBR supporters, pay that Capnick guy and his imaginary friend he always talk about no mind. He's just here to cause chaos and he'll eventually disappear for sure on Saturday or Sunday because I'll be over .500.

Capnick

Dude, your F-ing stupid or delusional if you think anyone follows your picks the way you post them... Everyone flips your picks and wins.. Believe me, hes not imaginary... I have nothing to gain by mentioning him.... How is it you think your a great handicapper when you cant even pick .500 ? Whats wrong with you? 55 percent right only gets someone their money back, so your really a losing capper... thats fact!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seto, and colout

Unbreakable

Like I said to you and to all my other haters will eventually disappear tomorrow night or Sunday. So use all the negative comments while you can ha. You don't even post picks so who are you to judge anyway?

colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Like I said to you and to all my other haters will eventually disappear tomorrow night or Sunday. So use all the negative comments while you can ha. You don't even post picks so who are you to judge anyway?
    Funny that you still think you will get over .500, after almost 250 plays, are you still down.. just accept it and then quit SBR.. by the way, I can for sure tell you that no one follows you.. Good luck tonight!

Unbreakable

I don't think man I know I will be over .500 tomorow night. Stay Tuned and likewise!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I don't think man I know I will be over .500 tomorow night. Stay Tuned and likewise!

Capnick

I dont post picks? What are you retarded? Go to yesterday.. I posted Knicks over, and i even commented how i really liked the over more cause you picked under...In college forum, i posted syracuse and baylor over (2-0), and st. louis in nhl forum.. another winner! 4-0 in the 3 sports forums.. You could NEVER GO 4-0!!!

Capnick

To my boys seto and colout, thanks and you guys see what i see also... That unwinnable (unbreakable is a joke!)

Unbreakable

Dude I've went 5-0, 5-1, 4-1, 5-2 twice!!! Where do you get your info from man haha!

Unbreakable

And 3-0 and 4-2 like two days ago.

Seto

You could have had 11-0 and 17-1 days no-one gives a fuk, what matters is overall win/loss. And since you don't post units, we can only suppose you flat-bet, and i've already told you what your record would be flatbetting and it ain't pretty

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Capnick View Post
    To my boys seto and colout, thanks and you guys see what i see also... That unwinnable (unbreakable is a joke!)

Capnick

Amen seto!

Seto

Amen seto!
    beyond me how some people flaunt just because they have a good stretch. anyone and i mean anyone who's ever gambled has already been hot. but it's all about the overall profit...

if he bet real money, his empty bank account halfway through the season would have given him a reality check

Capnick

OVERALL PROFIT! You are right 1000%... Thats what its all about!

Capnick

Seto, you like Syracuse later?

Seto

Seto, you like Syracuse later?
    no idea man i don't follow cbb...

i'm not american so i guess i don't really get the hype about college sports

Capnick

college hoop is awesome this time of year!!